Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

5 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 3 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Matt nodded and helped Thalia out into the hall, giving Merith a wide berth. No way was he trusting that guy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Merith stared at Kay, nodding in silence as he noticed Heny nearing him, where he stood in the doorway. He stopped her and shook her head. "You need to get fixed up and stay here, okay?" He said softly to her.

Sonata looked down at Starr, "What do your kind usually do with them?" she asked with the same soft voice as before.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:26 pm

"He...already fix it." she said, flinching as he jarred her still sore face. She didn't make eye contact, really she couldn't as bitter memories started to well again.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Kay tried to stand up, shooting Merith a "leave her alone" look. Now wasn't the time. Let her come to terms with you being back first for goodness sake.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:31 pm

"Soft meat for the first week or so, then adding other things like fruits and vegetables in slowly. After about four weeks they can eat most foods that an adult can" Starr said, glancing to Sonata and smiling "Oh, they can come out of the incubator after just a few hours, though they have to be kept warm when they sleep for a week or so, but they can and do get into everything. Babies are playful and curious once they can see clearly"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Merith looked at Kay, thinking he'd be at least satisfied to know that Merith meant the best care for her, but no. He got the exact opposite of what he was trying to do. Another stabbing feeling yet again. He let his arms fall and pulled away, walking down the hall to who knows where. He kept his face hidden and covered.

Sonata looked to Starr, taking a momento to mind as she muttered the words herself under her breath. "Right, thank you, Starr." She smiled, "She'll be getting hungry soon..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Heny body shook as she walked off, arms crossed as she tried to control the tears a nearby shadow started to move and soon form into Corvus who kept a stony look on his face as he spoke coolly, "Months...months you been gone and out of the blue you return? Unharmed?" He narrowed his eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:41 pm

Starr nodded and glanced to the drama at the door then looked back to the baby again. "Yes, she will" She said then stepped back to shift to her human form "I will get her some food from the kitchen" She said and turned to go do that.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Asher watched Merith go, feeling the first unwanted twinges of sympathy for the Keeper beginning to stir in his mind. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking of all the death Merith had caused, but he knew that his anger was going to start melting all to soon.
It was terribly frustrating.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Merith stopped when he heard Corvus. He turned to look at the anamcara, the stony look only furthering his pain. It was as if every turn he made only reminded him more and more of how much of an outcast he was now. "That's why I came back, not only for Heny and my friends, but she needs to know something that I have learned. I'm almost inclined to believe it was best that I had never returned at all...

"... But even Shock would scorn me if I walked away for that reason, so I won't."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith stopped when he heard Corvus. He turned to look at the anamcara, the stony look only furthering his pain. It was as if every turn he made only reminded him more and more of how much of an outcast he was now. "That's why I came back, not only for Heny and my friends, but she needs to know something that I have learned. I'm almost inclined to believe it was best that I had never returned at all...

"... But even Shock would scorn me if I walked away for that reason, so I won't."
"Mm, so after months of us babying her from getting out of the suicide stage thinking that you were going hell you didn't even think of sending a message?" He held this more annoyed look, "I better make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Kay really felt he should follow Heny but he knew he was in no state to do so. Damnit, curse those stupid Terrans and their raging xenophobia. They'd really screwed up his ability to do his damn job. He closed his eyes and rested his head in his hands. This better clear soon, because he was starting to want to smack someone out of frustration. Probably a good thing Merith had left the room then.
Was he really mad at him though? Yeah what he'd done was unspeakably awful and horrendous, but how much control had he really had over it? Could he have stopped it even if he'd wanted to?
Hmm.. that was an unsettling thought, what if it wasn't malicious after all and just... what Keeper's did when overwhelmed.
Crap, did that mean it might happen again?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:53 pm

"I have been busy dealing with the Family on my own." Merith said, his mind trying to defend himself as more and more words were thrown at him, the thoughts in his brain beginning to return. What have you done? What have you done? Monster... He forced the thought away once more as he continued to speak. "If I called upon her and she came to the place that was still riddled with Family, where do you think she'd be now?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"I have been busy dealing with the Family on my own." Merith said, his mind trying to defend himself as more and more words were thrown at him, the thoughts in his brain beginning to return. What have you done? What have you done? Monster... He forced the thought away once more as he continued to speak. "If I called upon her and she came to the place that was still riddled with Family, where do you think she'd be now?"
"if she at least knew you were not going through hell it would of been better." He said simply, "And someone else but her would of hopefully dealt with the traitor."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Merith stayed silent, his shoulders slumping as the emotions of pain and remorse flooded his expression, "I-I'm sorry..." He actually took a step back and held up his hands as if to defend himself, agony riddled in his voice. "... Maybe I shouldn't have come back..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith stayed silent, his shoulders slumping as the emotions of pain and remorse flooded his expression, "I-I'm sorry..." He actually took a step back and held up his hands as if to defend himself, agony riddled in his voice. "... Maybe I shouldn't have come back..."
He sighed shaking his head, "Until you get out of this pity party is it no more use trying to even speak to you." He turned and went to find Heny, suspecting kay could probably sense her emotional turmoil she was in as she sat on her bed trying to sort her thoughts.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:07 pm

"If you hadn't come back, we would be getting killed by now' Starr said, pausing in her walk to the kitchen "Did I thank you for that?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Mourn was coming back from the kitchen and tilted his head at the people chatting in the hallway. He didn't recognize the male, new person? Dragon lady seemed to know him.

He waved.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Asher went to check on Kay again, wanting to keep his mind off Merith and on his duties for now. "Starting to feel better yet?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Kay shrugged and gestured "so so". He looked more irritated than groggy so maybe that was progress.
Now where was that omnicom?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:26 pm

Asher found a pen and paper, and handed them over. "No idea where your com is this time, sorry."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:29 pm

Kay frowned, stupid terrans probably took it.
He huffed and wrote shakily. [Are you alright?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Asher smiled. "I'm fine. Although tasing is very effective on robots, the effects aren't usually permanent." He guessed that Kay wouldn't want to be asked about what happened after he powered off, so instead he added, "Shane and Ellie picked up the supplies, did you hear? That was very nice of them."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Kay looked relieved. [At least we won't have to stop for supplies for a while then. Seems terrible things happen every time we do. I'm starting to wonder if we're just cursed.] He frowned, yeah, tasing.. surprisingly effective on everyone apparently. Ouch..
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:10 pm

"I hope it's not us," Asher chuckled, "Going on supply trips with you is a lot of fun, other than the disasters that always happen."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Kay looked surprised. Fun? Really? He smiled, but could feel himself starting to blush. Damnit.
He kept his head down under the pretense of writing.

[It'd be nice to get just one day without some sort of disaster, but I think i've resigned myself to that being utterly unrealistic]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Merith paused at Starr's words. "... Yes, yes you did. But knowing you people, I bet you would have gotten out somehow." He smiled jokingly, before it faltered again, and he turned away, only to see the cyborg cat. He blinked at Mourn, before warily waving back, still speaking Starr in a lower voice than before, "But I don't think this alone, or anything else, will change anything. At most, I could probably get them to tolerate me, maybe even understand me... But I doubt I'll ever get what I'd really want..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Corvus shifted into crow form, hopping towards heny on the bed he tried to slip his head under her hand like a cat. Perhaps this may not be the most dignifying thing to do but he knew what his Keeper needed even if it wasn't the most 'manly' thing to do. He softly nipped her hand with his beak to get her out of emotional trance she was in. Weakly she smiled and muttered in a broken voice, "I....I don't know what to do Corvus...Part of me wants to be happy...but then.."She trailed off and chocked, remember the words exchanged.

He softly cooed, well as much a raven could and still kept on butting her hand like a cat.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next