Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

5 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 35 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Matt nodded and helped Thalia out into the hall, giving Merith a wide berth. No way was he trusting that guy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 35 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded He's struggling with the guilt of what he did, and it'll be a while before anyone here really can stand to look at him. But, I honestly don't believe anyone here will continue to hate him, particularly not knowing what he means to you and your child. He did save several of our lives, which may not atone for all his sins, but shows he's not the monster we were perhaps happy to believe he was. It's a lot easier to hate someone when you think they're a monster. Seeing them as a vulnerable person who did something terrible and regrets it, it brings up all manner of conflicting feelings. Do you feel pity or do you feel rage? grief or fear? It'll take everyone a while to come to terms with all of what's happened and he knows it. Kay shrugged. He cares deeply for you Heny, that's clear to anyone. But don't be too hard on him, it must be difficult to stand in a room full of people who can't decide if they want to punch you or not. He reached out and patted her on the shoulder gently. But try to enjoy yourself. This party is for you, and he needs to suck it up and put on a happy face for you. If you want, I can go lecture him Kay smirked. But I think you'd prefer I didn't right? Besides, looks like Asher's cheering him up. He nodded toward the android and keeper.

---

Matt pulled him into a hug. "Well, if you're still mad I may have some grovelling to do... or I could just drag you onto the dance floor and embarrass you in front of everyone a bit more. Depends... if I do that, are you gonna punch me again?" He leaned in to whisper "in all seriousness though, sorry I pissed you off. If you don't want me to talk about certain things, just tell me okay?"
She sighed, He didn't listen to what I said so doubtful he'll listen to you.

----

Thaila weakly smirked, "You may end up counting stars making me dance..." He listened to the last part, "there just something that I think should stay between too lovers..Plus my sister was vulgar open about stuff so I try to avoid that" he shuddered

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Matt smiled and pulled away. "I respect that and apologize. I've got like.. no filter. I'll try not to share private details in future okay?" He reached out a hand. "Now will you dance with me?"

---

Kay shrugged. You're probably right. Let's just eat cake and ignore him. He smiled and made sure she had more cake.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:16 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt smiled and pulled away. "I respect that and apologize. I've got like.. no filter. I'll try not to share private details in future okay?" He reached out a hand. "Now will you dance with me?"

---

Kay shrugged. You're probably right. Let's just eat cake and ignore him. He smiled and made sure she had more cake.
"You wont take no will you?" Thaila moaned, but had a playful glint in his eyes.

----

I feel like you guys are trying to fatten me up for slaughter she laughed, This is gonna be my third slice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:19 pm

"I don't like the word No" Matt grinned.

---

Kay looked amused. How often do you get to sit and gorge yourself on cake without judgement? Enjoy it.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"I don't like the word No" Matt grinned.

---

Kay looked amused. How often do you get to sit and gorge yourself on cake without judgement? Enjoy it.
Thaila teased, "Hope you like it in the bedroom then."

----

who said I never did it? she snorted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Matt snickered and dragged Thalia up to dance. "I thought I was banned from the bedroom?" He joked.

---

Kay shook his head, amused as he tried the cake himself. I'm surprised Corvus can bake and decorate so well. Seems like a lot of hidden talents among this group.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt snickered and dragged Thalia up to dance. "I thought I was banned from the bedroom?" He joked.

---

Kay shook his head, amused as he tried the cake himself. I'm surprised Corvus can bake and decorate so well. Seems like a lot of hidden talents among this group.  
"You still are." Thaila snorted as he tried to drag his feet.

---

Should see him knit and sew. heny chuckled, enjoying the flavor

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:37 pm

Matt pouted "Awww, you're so cruel to me." Dragging his feet wasn't gonna work. Matt just picked him up and spun him around.

---

That is rather surprising. He licked icing off his fingers. I wonder who else has any surprising talents we haven't learned about yet. You can't play the drums or something right? He joked, yeah he was in a weirdly good mood.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:43 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt pouted "Awww, you're so cruel to me." Dragging his feet wasn't gonna work. Matt just picked him up and spun him around.

---

That is rather surprising. He licked icing off his fingers. I wonder who else has any surprising talents we haven't learned about yet. You can't play the drums or something right? He joked, yeah he was in a weirdly good mood.

"H-hey!" Thaila squeaked, trying to squirm and escape.

---

Uhm no...And I rather keep my talents secret until needed. she chucklec amd nearly chocked on a bite of cake watching the two twits were goofing off.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35