Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

5 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 34 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Matt nodded and helped Thalia out into the hall, giving Merith a wide berth. No way was he trusting that guy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 34 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:18 pm

"Well, it's been a few months, and I've had some time to think it all over. I've decided I am grateful, even if everything is far less convenient this way." Asher smiled at Merith, "So thank you. Without you, I might never have realized that my species was alive at all."

~~
Ellie snapped a picture of herself and Shane, standing on tiptoes so they were closer in height.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Skye and Moone helped the two boys dance to the music, just out there to have fun and celebrate life for the moment.

~~~
Shane smiled for the camera, hugging Ellie close for the picture then looking around "Now we can can take ambush pictures of everyone" He said, laughing a little.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 pm

"Ooh, who should we get first?" Ellie asked, liking Shane's idea very much.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:47 pm

"The kids, or Matt" Shane suggested and motioned to each of them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Matt grinned over at them. "What are you two conspiring?" He asked good humorously.
He laughed at the kids dancing, they were adorable and it was so good to see people so happy for once.

--

Mourn slunk over to the table and tentatively sampled some of the food there. Eugh, strawberry. He wrinkled his nose but decided icing wasn't bad so sat licking that off his slice of cake.

--

Kay joined the others at the cake table
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Corvus made sure heny got her second slice and watched her as she went and raid the other snacks on the table, obviously enjoying all the strawberries related food and drinks.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:31 pm

"Say 'raw steak'! We're taking pictures!" Ellie told Matt, waving her omnicom at him.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Matt snickered, waved and went back to playing. "Go get pictures of Heny, she's the guest of honour!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:54 pm

"Yeah, pictures of Heny and everyone else." Shane said with a grin.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Merith blinked, before snorting and muttering something to himself as he looked sheepish about whatever he commented on. But he composed himself and nodded, managing to force a smile on his face. "No problem. Just... Don't get yourself killed, okay?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Ellie took a picture of Matt playing piano, then a picture of Heny looking adorable and eating cake.

~~
Asher smiled, amused. "Getting killed would be counterproductive. I'm flattered that you're so concerned for my health though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Merith managed to hold his smile, "Why wouldn't I care about your health, Asher? I have done very... Very grievous things in my past but... That doesn't change what I feel about the people on this ship, even if the ideas are no longer mutual..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Asher ducked his head slightly, realizing his choice of words could have been better. "I'm sorry, that didn't come out at all how I intended."
He looked back up at Merith, deciding that perhaps the topic he had been avoiding needed to be addressed now, "Listen," he said quietly, "You did mess up rather impressively with the planet, I won't deny that. I don't know what happened, whether you were in control when you did it; I don't know anything, really, and I'm not sure it's my place to ask.
"But it's obvious that you regret what you did, and that you still care for Heny, and the well-being of everyone on this ship. You rescued Kay, Starr, and me from that cult. You showed the cult mercy, even though most would argue that they deserved none.
"I don't know enough about what happened, to factor it into my conclusions about you as a person. So I'm going to assume that you've already suffered enough for what happened that day, and that there's no reason for me to try and punish you further."
Asher gave Merith a hopeful smile, "Assuming I didn't just unintentionally say something unforgivable, can we be friends again?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:46 am

Merith listened quietly as Asher spoke, and oddly enough the robot's words faintly surprised him. For a few minutes he was silent, his eyes glassy and his face marred with a frown. However the smile tugged at his lips, and the glazed gaze looked back up at the android, his expression showing a sort of quiet but unfathomable happiness. "... Thank you, Asher... I would love to be friends again."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Asher watched Merith's reaction with surprise and a bit of sadness. Poor Merith looked as if he was hardly able to comprehend anything other than hatred being directed his way any more, and that was painful to see. Nobody deserved to feel that way, no matter what they had done.
But pity wasn't something anyone wanted to recieve, so he quashed that feeling quickly and smiled at Merith again. "Thank you." He asked as an attempt to move the conversation to lighter subjects, "Tell me, your new friend Shock, is he always so abrasive, or was it just my mood that day that set him off?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:33 pm

"Hey Vestia?" Matt called up. "You fancy taking over the music for a bit?" He glanced over at Thalia, who was probably still mad. Oops?

--

Kay smiled to Heny, deciding not to have anything to do with the minefield that was her relationship with Merith. Instead he opted for the professional query How are you feeling? Because medical stuff, that he could deal with.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Vestia chuckled. "Sure thing. Any genre preference?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:40 pm

"Eh just keep em dancing." Matt chuckled, he figured Vestia knew the passangers and crew well enough to judge music.
He stretched and went to find Thalia.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:42 pm

wants to know the truth? heny asked honestly, while there was a smile on her face she was purposely not looking at Merith right now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Thaila was "hiding" near corvus as the dance music was picked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Kay looked a little uncertain, but couldn't back out now really could he? He nodded.

---

(lol hiding)

Matt sidled over. "So, Vestia's giving me a break." He smiled, though he did look a little sheepish now. "Are you still pissed off?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Vestia searched her files and found a few happy, relatively clean pop songs to play, that seemed like they would be easy to dance to. She kind of wanted to play some Disney love duets to annoy the couples, but decided that she probably shouldn't if she didn't want Asher's wrath.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:53 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay looked a little uncertain, but couldn't back out now really could he? He nodded.

---

(lol hiding)

Matt sidled over. "So, Vestia's giving me a break." He smiled, though he did look a little sheepish now. "Are you still pissed off?"
I'm happy with this. she was refering to the party, But I'm upset with merith and his brush off behavor...Baby showers are to be celebrated as a couple and he already missed out with syren's...

---

"Slightly yea." He said with a shrug, "so whatcha gonna do now your free?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Kay nodded He's struggling with the guilt of what he did, and it'll be a while before anyone here really can stand to look at him. But, I honestly don't believe anyone here will continue to hate him, particularly not knowing what he means to you and your child. He did save several of our lives, which may not atone for all his sins, but shows he's not the monster we were perhaps happy to believe he was. It's a lot easier to hate someone when you think they're a monster. Seeing them as a vulnerable person who did something terrible and regrets it, it brings up all manner of conflicting feelings. Do you feel pity or do you feel rage? grief or fear? It'll take everyone a while to come to terms with all of what's happened and he knows it. Kay shrugged. He cares deeply for you Heny, that's clear to anyone. But don't be too hard on him, it must be difficult to stand in a room full of people who can't decide if they want to punch you or not. He reached out and patted her on the shoulder gently. But try to enjoy yourself. This party is for you, and he needs to suck it up and put on a happy face for you. If you want, I can go lecture him Kay smirked. But I think you'd prefer I didn't right? Besides, looks like Asher's cheering him up. He nodded toward the android and keeper.

---

Matt pulled him into a hug. "Well, if you're still mad I may have some grovelling to do... or I could just drag you onto the dance floor and embarrass you in front of everyone a bit more. Depends... if I do that, are you gonna punch me again?" He leaned in to whisper "in all seriousness though, sorry I pissed you off. If you don't want me to talk about certain things, just tell me okay?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Shane had 'borrowed' the camera and found a place to take pictures from where the others couldn't see him easily.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded He's struggling with the guilt of what he did, and it'll be a while before anyone here really can stand to look at him. But, I honestly don't believe anyone here will continue to hate him, particularly not knowing what he means to you and your child. He did save several of our lives, which may not atone for all his sins, but shows he's not the monster we were perhaps happy to believe he was. It's a lot easier to hate someone when you think they're a monster. Seeing them as a vulnerable person who did something terrible and regrets it, it brings up all manner of conflicting feelings. Do you feel pity or do you feel rage? grief or fear? It'll take everyone a while to come to terms with all of what's happened and he knows it. Kay shrugged. He cares deeply for you Heny, that's clear to anyone. But don't be too hard on him, it must be difficult to stand in a room full of people who can't decide if they want to punch you or not. He reached out and patted her on the shoulder gently. But try to enjoy yourself. This party is for you, and he needs to suck it up and put on a happy face for you. If you want, I can go lecture him Kay smirked. But I think you'd prefer I didn't right? Besides, looks like Asher's cheering him up. He nodded toward the android and keeper.

---

Matt pulled him into a hug. "Well, if you're still mad I may have some grovelling to do... or I could just drag you onto the dance floor and embarrass you in front of everyone a bit more. Depends... if I do that, are you gonna punch me again?" He leaned in to whisper "in all seriousness though, sorry I pissed you off. If you don't want me to talk about certain things, just tell me okay?"
She sighed, He didn't listen to what I said so doubtful he'll listen to you.

----

Thaila weakly smirked, "You may end up counting stars making me dance..." He listened to the last part, "there just something that I think should stay between too lovers..Plus my sister was vulgar open about stuff so I try to avoid that" he shuddered

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Matt smiled and pulled away. "I respect that and apologize. I've got like.. no filter. I'll try not to share private details in future okay?" He reached out a hand. "Now will you dance with me?"

---

Kay shrugged. You're probably right. Let's just eat cake and ignore him. He smiled and made sure she had more cake.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next