Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

5 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 2 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Matt nodded and helped Thalia out into the hall, giving Merith a wide berth. No way was he trusting that guy.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Six - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Six

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:10 am

Miss Heny wrote:
"A-alright..." she mumbled, "I...I think it...broke...too..."
"Your nose?" Asher asked, going to get the scanner and the painkiller.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:14 am

Kooshie wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
"A-alright..." she mumbled, "I...I think it...broke...too..."
"Your nose?" Asher asked, going to get the scanner and the painkiller.
"Y-yes..." Heny was a utter cry baby with long term pain.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:20 am

Miss Heny wrote:
He injected the painkiller, then scanned her nose. "Yep, that looks broken. I'll get that set for you, all right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:21 am

Starr stood, testing her limbs on the bed then looked around the room again
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 am

Kay watched Starr enviously, trying his best to shake the fog from his head. Come on damnit, focus.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:30 am

Merith side as everyone that passed gave him plenty of room to remind him of what he had done, how he had hurt them. The thoughts turmoil'd in his head and he tried shutting them out. No pity parties. Not for him. He deserved all of this. If he wanted to prove himself again he needed to endure it. There was no other way, and none more or less deserving. He walked, trying to clear his thoughts and prepare him for words of hate and malice, words of disdain and scoffs. He entered the observatory, staring at the heavens while leaning on a chair in thought.

A few minutes later he heard the familiar sound of footsteps behind him. Turning, he saw, strangely, was Sonata. The human girl smiled softly, "Your friend, Vanessa? She is not here?"

Merith paused for a moment, wondering why Sonata did not scorn him like the others did. Come to think, he didn't know much about Sonata other than that she was a protective person, a bit of a quiet guardian to her friends yet never fought. With what little she has done and how much she's stayed in the background, she and her group were incredibly unknown. His gazed flitted down to the ground. "Well, I dragged Vanessa down with me in shame. I'm not very comfortable in letting her know I'm back yet. Shouldn't you be back with the eggs?"

"There's a hatchling now." Sonata said, walking towards him and leaning on the chair adjacent to him as she too looked out at the stars. "I'm not sure what to name her. Maybe after her mother, Cassiopeia... Or Cassi, maybe."

A hatchling. He really had been gone. He sighed, "Well, they both sound wonderful. How do you plan on taking care of her until she's old enough to be on her own, though?"

Sonata stared at him for a moment, "Hmm. Maybe I should tell you a secret..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:38 am

Starr eased down to the floor, heading over to check on the incubator and the eggs, finding hatchling and smiling in surprised happiness.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:43 am

Kay looked over. Oh hey, the egg hatched.. when did that happen? And where had their guardian gone? He'd become so used to her constant background presence, he'd honestly just tuned her out and kinda forgotten she was there half the time. But now she was gone the place felt oddly.. empty.

He shook his head once more, the fog was slowly starting to lift. Slowly. Now where was that omnicom?

His stubborness and hate for feeling useless overrode how crap he felt right now.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:47 am

Kooshie wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
He injected the painkiller, then scanned her nose. "Yep, that looks broken. I'll get that set for you, all right?"
She weakly nodded yes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:54 am

The hatchling stared back at Starr, letting out a surprised cry at her before backing away out of wariness. She was used to Sonata's face or the blurry silhouettes of people passing through the glass and hazy vision of an infant. She was a darp, deep purple color with sapphire blue swirled of galaxies decorating the dark sky of a pelt. Her vibrant amber eyes were wide-eyed and full of wonder and curiosity as the little one bravely puffed herself up and spread out her wings to make herself bigger. You can't scare me! she almost seemed to say. I am big!
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:56 am

Asher finished patching up poor Heny's nose, and went to see why Starr was looking at the incubator. The sight of the hatchling froze him for a few seconds, then he hurried over to take a closer look, hardly able to contain his excitement.
A new Star Dragon! A free Star Dragon! This was a truly important moment.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:57 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:The hatchling stared back at Starr, letting out a surprised cry at her before backing away out of wariness. She was used to Sonata's face or the blurry silhouettes of people passing through the glass and hazy vision of an infant. She was a darp, deep purple color with sapphire blue swirled of galaxies decorating the dark sky of a pelt. Her vibrant amber eyes were wide-eyed and full of wonder and curiosity as the little one bravely puffed herself up and spread out her wings to make herself bigger. You can't scare me! she almost seemed to say. I am big!
Starr smiled and cooed to the little one, humming gently to reassure her that it was safe. "Shh, hush little one, you are safe here" She said softly, glad that the human group had not come to the ship.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:59 am

Kay ignored the dragon, he didn't really realize the significance of it, but Heny had sat here for quite some time without hitting or biting anyone, which was a huge deal for her. He smiled at her as he held onto the bed for balance.
Thalia punch... you... too? He had to really focus to communicate
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

She nodded, A....violent waker from what Matt said...and since I can't quick heal anymore...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Kay nodded. Just.. violent I think... typical. He rolled his eyes and managed a few steps toward her, paused, frowned, and decided to find a chair instead. this.. inability to heal.. may be... difficult given your... history of injuring yourself. He smiled softly though, he wasn't berating her, just lightly teasing her. I'm proud of you.. you haven't ... tried to claw anyone's eyes out yet..
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:04 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Kay nodded. Just.. violent I think... typical. He rolled his eyes and managed a few steps toward her, paused, frowned, and decided to find a chair instead. this.. inability to heal.. may be... difficult given your... history of injuring yourself. He smiled softly though, he wasn't berating her, just lightly teasing her. I'm proud of you.. you haven't ... tried to claw anyone's eyes out yet..
Yet...I am ready to bloody bolt out of here once Asher gives the okay. she thought dryly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 pm

The tiny hatchling seemed to hiss slightly and crouched a bit lower as Asher suddenly rushed into her view out of the blue. However after realizing that she was not in any danger, along with Starr's soft humming and gibberish called words that she had no clue that they had any meaning yet, and actually stretched out again and actually stepped forward closer to them out of curiosity.

"Cassiopeia." Sonata said simply, stepping in. Merith was right behind her, seemingly excited about something with questions burning at his tongue. Sonata smiled at him, "I'll answer those all later in privacy, Merith. I promise. For now... I will introduce Cassi to Starr and Asher."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Kay patted her on the shoulder, his movement was a bit drunken still. We might.. have some.. lollipops somewhere. or.. stickers. He smirked.

He looked up as Merith and Sonata walked in. He frowned at Merith, not really sure what to think. He looked tired, and conflicted as he raised one hand in greeting.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Starr glanced to the others then stood to be able to hold out a hand to the hatchling, gently rubbing her scales in a way dragons liked "Cassiopia? That is a nice name" She said softly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Heny didn't make eye contact with Merith, one side of her as joyful he was back but how everyone was acting... Softly she stood and tried to head out without being too noticed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:12 pm

"Sorry, Cassi," Asher said softly, still looking at her in amazement, "It's just not every day a dragon hatches here." He knew she wouldn't understand the words, but maybe she would at least understand the tone of his voice.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Merith paused at the hand wave, sheepishly waving back before backing out of the room, staring at Sonata as if she was some kind of prodigy. Sonata came forward and almost immediately the hatchling squeaked in delight, the human have been imprinted on, but was too enamored in the gentle rubbing Starr was giving her. Sonata placed a hand in the incubator and the hatchling rested her chin on her fingertips happily. Sonata softly answered Starr, "It was her mother's name..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Merith... Kay remained sitting. I.. should.. thank you for.. saving us. He winced, this took way too much effort. don't think for one minute that this .. absolves you of all you did... But... Heny needs you. Don't you DARE hurt her again.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:15 pm

well at this point Heny had almost escape the med bay... >_>

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Starr nodded. That was befitting, to name the daughter after the mother. "Unfortunately a name I do not know the owner to before this, though it seemed that I had heard it before." She shook her head with a small smile, there was no hiding her eyes in this form. "What will you do with the other two shells?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Merith stared at Kay, nodding in silence as he noticed Heny nearing him, where he stood in the doorway. He stopped her and shook her head. "You need to get fixed up and stay here, okay?" He said softly to her.

Sonata looked down at Starr, "What do your kind usually do with them?" she asked with the same soft voice as before.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:26 pm

"He...already fix it." she said, flinching as he jarred her still sore face. She didn't make eye contact, really she couldn't as bitter memories started to well again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next