Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Asher looked at Heny for a long moment, trying to decide whether it would be a good idea to move her. The seat didn't look terribly comfortable, but then again, she'd probably wake up on a murderous rampage (again) if she woke up in a new place. He didn't want to cause her any more stress, not when she was in this condition.
Noticing the edge to Vestia's voice, he asked, "What's wrong? Did Ellie do something again?"

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 pm

"And it not right." She snapped.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 6:42 pm

"You care too much about what people think. It's not healthy, and you should talk to a psychiatrist about it," Ellie said. "Now I, on the other hand, know that everybody hates me, but I also know not to let it crush my self esteem. You can be the same way, if you learn to ignore my hate."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 6:43 pm

She snorted, "You won't ever understand with that view." She remarked firmly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Starr flew her shuttle to Vestia, uncloaking as she got to the ship so they could lamd and get going.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 6:50 pm

"Hey, nobody understands me either. I'm not gonna worry about it," said the human to Vestia, lounging against the wall. "Hey Android, any words of wisdom about being hated and misunderstood all your life?"
"I want no part in this discussion," he replied, looking for nutrient pills in the cabinets, and getting some water.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Vestia prewarn her guests before taking off as the attackers attempted to get a tracking on her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 12, 2016 6:51 pm

So far, the scanner's readings were perfectly normal, but as the computer gradually made its way towards her chest area, an odd dark mass showed its edges. As the computer got closer to the bulk of it, the body started to convulse as the vulpine suddenly let out an agonized scream. Her eyes and mouth were forced open as a blue glowing smoke-like substance leaked from them. The smoke formed three shapes, all of them bound by some sort of powerful chain from the chest to the fox's body, strained and tightened as they struggled in the torment.

"TURN IT OFF!" Three voices screeched in unison as waves of heavy magic arcana exploded from the fox's body one after the other. Two were female, and one was male, all of them familiar, to at least Ellie, and all of them riddled with torturous pain. "TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Asher shut off the scanner as rapidly as his mind was able to process the message, and stared at the Anamcara in concern. "Oh my, I'm terribly sorry. Are you all right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 12, 2016 7:07 pm

It took a few seconds for the three figures to become defined. Their true colors hazed by the spirits, since they manifested no physical body, they all appeared bluish and transparent. One looked to be nothing more than a young human girl, no older than seventeen or so. The second seemed to be a rather uncharacteristically large barn owl, rivaling a Saint Bernard in size, and her feathers were decorated in constellations as her eyes were wide with intelligence. The third was some sort of fox creature, some sort of kitsune. A ninko, to be more precise. His face was decorated in dark markings that forever twisted and deveined his face into evil looks, grins or otherwise. All three were conjoined by a large arcana chain that protruded from their chests and met at the physical body.

The human spirit looked to Asher, panting heavily despite her lack of need for it. She seemed exhausted by the endeavor. "I... I..."

Suddenly she yelped in pain and keeled over again, the two other creatures crumpling in their own weight as the ninko chuckled, his maniac voice echoing through the room, "You idiots..."

All of them screamed in surprise as they were forcefully yanked back into the body of the fox, where she once more did not stir.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 7:12 pm

"Vestia, is Starr back yet?" Asher asked, setting the scanner down. "I don't think I can be of much assistance here, but maybe she would know what to do."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 7:13 pm

"Yes she brought that man with her also." She said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 7:17 pm

"I'm almost looking forward to Mars now," said Asher wryly. "Can you ask them if they have any idea how to heal a fox-human-owl-spirit?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 7:18 pm

"Of course.. Also I think Heny preparing to try to walk again, should I have a bot with her to be a guide?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 7:21 pm

"Yes, sending her a bot might be a good idea. Has 1812 seen her yet? He definitely missed her, and would be happy to see her again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Vestia did inform 1812 and heny would be mobbed by the little robot in glee until it saw she had no memory of him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Starr had landed and locked her shuttle back down in it's bay. When that was done, she went to Merith to show him the ship.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Merith stepped onto Vestia, a bit nervous but his casual demeanor was slowly returning as he toured Vestia. Every now and then he would glance back over at Starr for a few seconds before returning back to looking around. When they got to the sick bay, his eyebrows rose. "What's with the party in here? And I wasn't invited? How tragic."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm

The android smiled wearily at the Keeper, dislike momentarily set aside in favor of helping the sick patient to recover. "We have a magical creature with multiple souls, who appears to be in need of medical assistance. Unfortunately, they appear to be allergic to my medical scanner. Any ideas, Merith?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 pm

After a short break Heny stood ignoring the pain in her legs she warily followed the bot that Vestia silently told to send her to the med bay as her scans had showed her that some therapy may be needed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Merith blinked in surprise, his eyes widening in interest at the android's words. Unlike the android, Merith actually like the guy, if only he was a little too stiff for his jokes, but then again, it was programming, right? "Multiple souls?" The Keeper echoed, going to look down on the body of the comatose fox. "Can someone give me a bit more information... Just in case, I need a clearer view. Did anyone here have any odd experiences with them besides arcana and tech having less than pleasant effects on each other?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 9:21 pm

"When I scanned them, they split into an owl, a girl, and a fox, all connected," Asher said, "And all yelled together for me to stop."
"It can eat shadows," Ellie added, "It ate mine once, and I became a phantom for a few minutes. Wacky stuff."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 pm

The bot beeped to give Asher a heads up as Heny entered the med bay room, her eyes scanning it as this nagging feeling took over her..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 9:30 pm

"Oh hello, Heny," said Asher. "Good to see you on your feet again." He glanced at Merith, and hoped the Keepers weren't about to cause another scene.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Heny froze as her mind gave a painful jolting reminder on why she didn't like being in a room like this

She found herself in that cell, that horrible placeshe once called 'home' for over a decade a home that dreadful memories. Her rail thin body racked with pain as her stomach growled in hunger...When was it since she ate she dully thought, then again with this horrible smell whatever she ate would rudely revisit. her ears flickered hearing the sound of the cell door unlock her stomach dropped as fear rose inside her while her eyes squinted in pain at the bright light

Scene changed as she found herself in a bright, pristine medical room strapped to a chair a shadowy figure pace angrily as the female voiced demanded once more about daggers, what daggers she didn't at least remember at the moment... she would say forget it, to only be rewarded with pain as she slowly died once more.

And it would repeat over and over like a broken record of hell.

Heny screamed, speaking gibberish as she grabbed her head the only thing that could be easily understood was this, "Make it stop!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 10:56 pm

There is no sound in existence that can draw a faster response from an android, than the sound of pure pain and terror. Asher's secondary thought processes about Merith, Ellie, and the Anamcara all promptly sidelined, diverting all computing power to one very simple directive: MAKE THE PAIN STOP. He hurried to Heny, trying to identify the source of her distress, and after a moment, concluded she was having a very nasty flashback. "Heny," he said loudly, forcing himself to not sound panicked because that wouldn't help at all. "Heny, you're having a flashback. You're safe. Nobody is hurting you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 10:59 pm

She panicked at his sudden movement her eyes wide with fear he would of never seen the keeper have as she tried to struggle away her body and mind in pure panic unable to tell the past from the present.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 11:05 pm

"You're safe," he repeated, not allowing himself the freedom to sound desperate, and stopping when he saw that he'd scared her more, "Heny, you aren't there any more. You're on a ship. We're all your friends, none of us would hurt you. You're safe now."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next