Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 29 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 am

"That will" Starr said and looked to the bed. "Though he should stay in the bed for now. We can use the gurney to get him to your room."

Sawna nodded then smiled and joked. "If you get tired, you could sit on the bed as we walk."

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:55 am

"Right. You can move the gurney, my hands are full," Ethan said.

Vestia's bot showed up.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:10 am

Starr nodded and moved to unlock the gurney so they could follow the bot.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Marcus and Amari would comply.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Vestia's bot led the group out and down a hall to a teleporter, which took them to a higher level, and to a luxury suite. Vestia might be segregating these guys, but she was going to try to make it comfortable at least.

~~
Asher relaxed as the group left. Whew.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Starr and Sawna walked with the gurney and Marcus to the suite. Sawna looked around then picked a bedroom to help Starr take the gurney into so Amari could get comfortable.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Kay looked relieved. He glanced to Asher, chewing his lip.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Things would go smoothly, partly because Amari prostethic leg was destroyed he really couldn't stand anyway to attack.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Ethan looked around the room. "Nicer than our rooms," he remarked. He held out the audiobooks and an audio player, "You want these?"

~~
Asher sighed. "Well, this will be interesting. Did he say why he wasn't with Matthew?" Asher hadn't been around for that part of the conversation.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Marcus nodded, "Yes please." He carefully took it. "Do you think when Amari is better that we'll be able to have crutches?" He asked, looking around the room with surprise, he was frankly expected the worse of the worse.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

"I don't see why not" Starr said with a shrug. "Being confined to a bed when it isn't a choice isn't easy on anyone."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

[Apparently Matthew's dead, his boss didn't like him trying to get out of the slaver business, supposedly.] Kay didn't look overly convinced, but that's what Marcus had said. [I suppose we should feel relieved, one less slaver in the universe. I know Starr believed he could be used for something less abhorrent but I was never convinced.] He glanced to the door. [We should inform the rest of the crew of these new... guests, if Matt hasn't done so already.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Asher looked relieved, although he tried to hide it. It was too bad they wouldn't be able to utilize Mathew's crew to save the androids, but it was hard to feel really sorry about him being gone. "After all that happened, maybe he's finally gone? It's hard to imagine." He nodded, "Yes, we should tell the others. They need to know about this."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm

"Yes, I'm sure you'll be able to get some crutches for your friend," Ethan said. "And if you want more books, Vestia can tell me, and I'll fetch you some." He liked finding books for people.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Kay nodded. [And his boss too supposedly. So two deplorable people finally gone. I can't help but wonder what became of their prisoners though. ] He rather hoped they'd died too, or been freed, because the alternative was a continued life of slavery under whoever took Matthew's place.
[Right now I think it's more prudent to focus on our new guests. After all they've admitted, i'm not certain how comfortable I am allowing them free run of the ship. Not till they've proven they can control their instincts. And not until my brother's blood lust has subsided.] He shuddered, Matt was worrying him a great deal but he didn't know what to do. [I doubt he's the only one would would rather like to do horrible things to members of Matthew's crew.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Asher smiled softly. "No matter what became of the prisoners, at least more slavers are dead. Ultimately this will be a step forward for freedom." He sighed, "Yes, we need to warn our crew to be cautious, and also ensure the safety of the arran. We don't know how good anyone's self control will be in such a sensitive situation."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Kay nodded. [It's an all round awkward situation for everyone.] He exhaled deeply.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Marcus nodded, "thank you." (Uhm timeskip..?)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:17 pm

"I'll handle the checkups if you'd prefer," Asher suggested. "I don't mind doing that, and it shouldn't be a problem now the surgery is done." Marcus seemed to have taken a disliking to Kay. A lot of people seemed to take a disliking to Kay. Asher thought it made no sense, but maybe he was slightly biased.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Kay nodded [That might be for the best. You have more patience and better bedside manner, I suspect good cop is neccisary in this situation.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:28 pm

"Yes, I think they're too stressed to handle a bad cop right now," Asher agreed. Plus he didn't have blood or hormones at all, yay.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Miss Heny wrote:Marcus nodded, "thank you." (Uhm timeskip..?)
"No problem," Ethan said. He smiled oddly.

(When do you want to skip to?)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:45 pm

"Do you eat anything other than blood?" Sawna asked curiously.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:04 pm

(Uhhh idk, gonna let y'all decide lol)

"As young yes, but once we hit puberty our body rejects all other sources" marcus siad fiddling with the audio book.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Sawna nodded thoughtfully at that then looked to Starr and Ethan. "Shall we leave them to settle in?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Ethan shrugged. "I guess." He was curious about these guys, they seemed like an odd species. Still, they probably didn't want to answer questions about what they were right now, when they were still so jumpy. Questions could happen later.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Starr smiled softly then looked to the camera "If you need or want anything, just let us know." She said before heading for the door.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next