Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 35 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 35 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Armin bowed his head. "Believe in yourself my friend, you are more capable than you give yourself credit for."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 35 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 pm

Starr smiled and looked to Armin again "Thank you, my friend."

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:43 pm

"Shall we go then?" Armin asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Hewitt chuckled. "Ah now I never said anything about change, just understanding. Looking out into the stars and seeing all those reactions and interactions, it's quite beautiful really."
"Understanding is lame. Change is better," Ethan said. He considered Hewitt's words and added, "I guess that could be interesting though." He recklessly captured another piece. This wasn't going to be a very loong game, the way he was playing.

Lord Heny wrote:"Trust is hard to earn, and rightfully so." He shrugged,  putting the glass down. "Once bitten twice shy is the terran saying I say."
"And we've been bitten a whole lot of times," Vestia said. "You should be good for some more blood soon," she added, "it's been almost four hours."

Starrnico wrote:Skye shook her head. "No, I don't, but they are here until we can drop them off."
"I mean we could assassinate them," Ellie suggested, looking thoughtful. "Then we wouldn't have to wait to have them gone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:17 pm

(Go on Ellie, try it. i dare you)

Marcus nodded, "I am not gonna complain." He laughed softly refering to the blood. "Once we are back to full strength the risk of Amari possible injuring anyone would be minute." He said, "as long as we aren't attacked I hope things will stay peaceful even if unsteady."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:36 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Shall we go then?" Armin asked.
Starr nodded and smiled "Want to hold the egg?" She asked even as she stepped into the hallway.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Kooshie wrote:
"Understanding is lame. Change is better," Ethan said. He considered Hewitt's words and added, "I guess that could be interesting though." He recklessly captured another piece. This wasn't going to be a very loong game, the way he was playing.

"And we've been bitten a whole lot of times," Vestia said. "You should be good for some more blood soon," she added, "it's been almost four hours."

"I mean we could assassinate them," Ellie suggested, looking thoughtful. "Then we wouldn't have to wait to have them gone."
"If we hurt them then what makes us better than them?" Skye asked, looking to Ellie then to the lake again and frowning at the water. "The young one wasn't a part of any of this and the other one said he was only a crew medic, didn't he?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:59 pm

"If he can control himself, things should be fine," Vestia said. "Not friendly exactly, but fine nonetheless."
She looked around to see if Sawna was free to bring the arran blood.

~~
Ellie frowned. "Well we could keep the kid alive and leave him somewhere. I mean we didn't start this, Marcus and his buddies did. We'd just be finishing it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:11 am

Sawna got the blood bags and headed for the room they were put in.

~~~
"Leave him when he is 'feral'? Wouldn't that put us in the position of releasing a 'monster'?" Skye shuddered at that thought and shook her head before tending to her feathers.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 am

Armin bowed his head. "I would be honoured."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:19 am

Starr smiled softly and handed him the carrier.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am

Marcus chuckled, "that would be better then the normal treatment."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am

Starrnico wrote:"Leave him when he is 'feral'? Wouldn't that put us in the position of releasing a 'monster'?" Skye shuddered at that thought and shook her head before tending to her feathers.
"Good point. We should have just never picked these guys up," Ellie said glumly.

Lord Heny wrote:Marcus chuckled, "that would be better then the normal treatment."
"Looks like Sawna's on her way," Vestia said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 am

Armin very very carefully and almost reverently cradled the egg and carrier. "How long before it hatches?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 am

He nodded, absent Marcus let out a low purr like sound with his tongue which woke Arami. The teen yawned and rubbed it eyes looking around at the room with curiousity but obviously was smelling he air for food.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:56 am

Lord Heny wrote:He nodded, absent Marcus let out a low purr like sound with his tongue which woke Arami. The teen yawned and rubbed it eyes looking around at the room with curiousity but obviously was smelling he air for food.
Sawna came to the door and knocked, waiting for him to let her in.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Kooshie wrote:
"Good point. We should have just never picked these guys up," Ellie said glumly.

"Looks like Sawna's on her way," Vestia said.
flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Armin very very carefully and almost reverently cradled the egg and carrier. "How long before it hatches?" He asked.
Skye shrugged then sighed "If we didn't pick them up, we would be responsible for their deaths too."
~~
(I don't know, lost track of days)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm

(uh... I have no idea man. Kooshiiiiie)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:43 pm

(A little under 60 days *nod nod*)

~~
"Indirect responsibility is okay though, right?" Ellie said. "I mean, we could have pretended we couldn't hear them, or that we were too scared it was a trap." She really hated Matthew's crew.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

"Less than two months" Starr replied softly.

~~~
Skye frowned and shook her head. "I don't know, I don't like the thought of hurting others when we aren't at war or being hurt."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Ellie sighed. "Maybe you're right. Ugh. It's just so weird to have a slaver on board again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Marcus looked at the door as Arami slightly hissed at the sudden knock. Sighing the older Arran went to the door and kindly greated Sawna, "Thank you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

"Not long..." Armin stared down at the egg affectionately.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Sawna smiled at Marcus "It's been four hours, so I brought you the blood bags" She said happily.

~~~
Skye shrugged then nodded "I don't know, but hopefully it won't be to long before we reach the station."

~~~
Starr smiled, liking how he was with the egg, it was nice how he enjoyed being around it and wasn't projecting hate or uncertainty. "You would make a good father if you ever have kids." She said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Armin bowed his head. "Some day perhaps a female will select me, I think I would like children..." He mused.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Starr smiled and nodded. She hoped he could find happiness someday.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Armin bowed his head again. "I hope I can prove myself worthy of such an honor." He wasn't sure quite how good a parent he'd be, he'd never really had much interaction with infant Vavare. Hmm.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next