Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

"Cause Esk is lazy and he wants someone to wait on Dawn, even though he has a massive crush on her and could wait on her himself," James grumbled. "At least that's what I assume was his motivation," he amended. "Your brother is weird. So Dawn's probably okay and not infected, that's good at least."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Starr grinned and nodded at that "Yes, it is nice to have little ones around." She agreed and looked to the egg, thinking of how much time they had before she hatched. "It won't be too much longer before this one is out and running about."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:29 pm

"That's going to be fun," Asher said. He chuckled suddenly, "I can brag about how my sister is literally a princess. Or maybe that would make me insufferable."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Starr laughed and shook her head a little, looking back to Asher again. "You can brag about having a princess for a sister." She said happily
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Esk told me to get back to work," James said to Kay in explanation. "Apparently Dawn has a fever now? Darn it, she didn't yesterday!"

~~
"I'm just curious," Moriah said. "Why doesn't he like you though? And can you hang from things by your tail too?" Inquiring minds wanted to know!

~~
Asher smiled softly. "It is fun to know more about her. I have to admit, it'll be fun to have another little hatchling around. Star dragon kids are wonderful."
marcus laughed at the last question, "Dear girl I don't have a tail, he favors his mother in that aspect... and our first meeting was less then desired and the situation that he was in and the method I had to free him there us... quite a few trust issues."

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 pm

"It sounds very good," Asher joked, "I'm sure everyone will be impressed." He smiled at Starr, it was good to see her seeming to be feeling better. He knew she was probably still struggling with what had happened, but hopefully this was a good sign.

~~
(You should make character sheets sometime, even just with some anatomy stuff if nothing else. I just assumed he had a tail haha)

Moriah kind of eyed Marcus's butt. Oh, he didn't have a tail. Huh. She'd just assumed she couldn't see it from where she was standing. "No ceiling hanging then. Oh well, I guess we aren't all as lucky as Amari." She laughed, then frowned at his explanation, "What did you do to free him?" That sounded ominous.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:17 pm

Starr laughed and winked at him "Technically you are a prince yourself, since you are my oldest child, and the three babies are princesses and a prince as well, though this one will be the heir."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:18 pm

(Lol I'll do it tomorrow ~~remind me~~)

"Had to buy him instead of drawing his ex master dry." There was a slight growl in his voice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 pm

"Now that's a strange thought," Asher said. He looked amused. "Your people may find this royal family to be a rather odd and varied bunch of people. I hope they don't mind too much."

~~
"Ah," Moriah said. She frowned, "Normally I wouldn't approve of hurting people, but I kind of wish you'd hurt him too." She looked uncertain, that was an almost blasphemous thing to say.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:32 pm

"With how he treated Amari I do hope the terran concept of Karma bites his ass." Marcus huffed, his markinf flushing dark in anger.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm

"They don't mind too much, it is odd, but then again, my life has not been 'normal' either." Starr said with a small frown. "Most I hear from them is that I should have a life-mate to help me."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Moriah nodded. "He deserves justice for what he did. Nobody should be kept in a cage." She shook her head, "How did you find them?"

~~
"I suppose none of our lives have been normal, not theirs, and not ours, so no one can complain," Asher said. He looked thoughtful, "A mate could be good, I suppose, but there's certainly no reason to rush into a relationship. We're all here to support you, you can take your time and pick the right one, or even not have one at all."
Star dragon tradition might expect the monarch to have a mate, but he thought personal preference was a heck of a lot more important than that.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:52 pm

"I was trying to find a way to the colony I call home, there a barrage around them because of gangs fighting." Marcus sighed, "A ally of the colonies inform me of him."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Starr nodded and looked down then reached over to touch his hand gently. "Thank you. I do need your views sometimes." She said quietly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

"Your colony must be a long way from here," Moriah said. "I haven't heard of anything like that in Terran space." She looked up at him, considering. "So you're not going to be staying with Vestia?" She'd heard talk of one of the passengers staying, and she'd already guessed that it was going to be Amari, but she didn't know the details.

~~
Asher ducked his head slightly. "I can't say I'm an expert on love or marriage, but if my advice is helpful to you, then I'm glad for that." He looked at her again, trying for a humorous tone, "If you find a good potential mate, I recommend dating him, or her," he didn't want to assume Starr's gender preference, you never could tell with people just by guessing, "for a while and taking time to find out if they have a boring taste in movies, or any disgusting habits, or any other deal breakers. You want to make sure you end up with the right person before you make it permanent."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:10 am

He weakily smiled, "No, my presence would be highly conflicting for many of the original crew." Marcus responded then to the first part. "It is, based in Shardian space but it has no affiliation which is partly why the gangs have chose to cut off supplies amd ships leaving or going there."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:45 am

Kay tried to hide his smirk by sipping his coffee. Oh James... so blunt and to the point.
[Perhaps we should take it as a good sign that my brother actually cares about someone else. ] He couldn't help but find the idea a little relieving. It meant Esk wasn't totally broken beyond repair right? That he could have real, normal, people feelings. He shook his head. [Still, with magical alien illnesses we really are guessing. I think it's still worth keeping an eye on Dawn, making sure nothing gets any worse.]
He'd sort of assumed Asher was dealing with all that, hmm. Where WAS Asher? Oh well.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 am

"What did you do?" Moriah asked. The people here had been happy to welcome her and the other androids in, she found it hard to believe they'd shun anyone for some personal reason unless it was really bad. "Shardian space. I didn't know they had any colonies there, other than all the light and dark conflict that goes on." She frowned.

~~
"Nice that the guy has an emotions other than 'bored' and 'toying with people'," James said. He actually liked Esk most of the time, but he was still huffy about having his time reading his new book interrupted. "Yeah, I'll keep an eye on her. How often is good? I don't wanna be pointlessly keeping her awake."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 am

"They are unaffiliated so they aren't effected by the conflict." Marcus explained, before pausing. Might as well tell the truth even if it means hatred, "My, ex crew captured this ship for the Family. I was the head medic for the crew, I didn't have any direct handling of the deal or the likd but none the less I did have indirect damage and harm to this crew."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 am

Kay considered the question. [Perhaps let her rest and see her around meal times under the pretense of bringing her food?] Vestia would be watching anyway right?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am

"The Family?" Moriah's eyes widened. "You were working in a terrorist cell?" No wonder he wasn't popular here.

~~
James nodded. "Makes sense. Guess I'd better go check on her since Esk and my lazy brother are being useless." He knew Kay was very prone to getting sick, so he wasn't going to give him a hard time about not helping out.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:15 am

"No, a slaver crew actually." He remarked somewhat dryly, "Its, a long story and it sounds guilt tripping so I do not blame you if you don't want to listen."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:18 am

Kay smiled softly, nodding his head. [Thank you.] He would still put his job above his own health if need be, but as James was offering...
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

Kooshie wrote:
Asher ducked his head slightly. "I can't say I'm an expert on love or marriage, but if my advice is helpful to you, then I'm glad for that." He looked at her again, trying for a humorous tone, "If you find a good potential mate, I recommend dating him, or her," he didn't want to assume Starr's gender preference, you never could tell with people just by guessing, "for a while and taking time to find out if they have a boring taste in movies, or any disgusting habits, or any other deal breakers. You want to make sure you end up with the right person before you make it permanent."
Starr chuckled and nodded "Having a potential king is not a light decision to make. Especially when I am not certain what I want in a man." She said then shook her head a little. "Mother to five, yet still I don't have a mate." It was a kind of joke, yet so true. She certainly wanted a male, females were not on her radar romantically.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:51 am

Moriah looked at Marcus nervously. "You were a slaver, working for terrorists?" She took a step back, and her voice trembled a bit, "So do you only protect Amari because he's related to you by blood, not because you care about people?"

~~
James smiled at Kay. "See ya later, man. Yell at, well, write in caps-lock, at my brother for me." He picked up a scanner and headed out to check on Dawn.

~~
"I can imagine that would be an awfully big decision. You wouldn't just be choosing the right partner for you, you'd be choosing someone who could handle being a public figure with grace and integrity," Asher agreed. He smiled softly, "You'll have plenty of chances to find someone, I'm sure. There are so many good men out there, one of them will seem right. And none of them would mind you having five children, because we're all wonderful," he added jokingly.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next