Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

4 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 30 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Starr shrugged and looked out the window again. "I don't know. I just want things to be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 30 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Ethan shrugged. "I guess." He was curious about these guys, they seemed like an odd species. Still, they probably didn't want to answer questions about what they were right now, when they were still so jumpy. Questions could happen later.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five - Page 30 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Five

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Starr smiled softly then looked to the camera "If you need or want anything, just let us know." She said before heading for the door.

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Kay nodded to Asher. [Yes, I think there will be less conflict that way.] Eugh, and things had been relatively calm. He couldn't help but blame himself, he'd been relishing the quiet.
Bah.
[Let's get everyone together.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Asher looked up at Vestia's camera. "Vestia, can you call a meeting please?"

"Of course," Vestia said brightly. She'd call a meeting. She was good at calling meetings, she had a lot of practice by now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Skye looked up from her book, unaware of all of this going on so far. She got up to go to this meeting, wondering about it now.

Starr, Helen and Sawna would leave the males to their room to go to the meeting.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Both marcus and Arami would settle in, Marcus was restless but for now didn't do too much wandering in the rooms not sure how his wary antics would be taken. After a few minutes he took off his necklace and flipped the pendant opek; a hologram of him and his family flickered in the palm of his hand. He weakily smiled talking to more himself, "Well looks like I got delayed again dear..."

Amari would watch, cocking his head at the sight before curling away falling into fretful sleep.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Matt had gone to his room to sulk and glared up at Vestia's camera. A meeting now? oh yeah sure, call a meeting now after you'd already made the decision.
He huffed.
"I take it they survived then?"

---

Armin looked up from his work and smiled. "Of course Vestia." He got his tanks and mask sorted.

---

Mourn didn't look overly interested. "Why?" He demanded.

---

Hewitt perked up a bit. He smirked. "Oh yes, it's been weeks since our last bureaucratic debate."

---

Amity was cleaning the cafe. "Am I required?" He asked.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Vestia was watching the arran, because of course she was watching. She stayed quiet though. Marcus looked like he didn't need to be interrupted.

~~
"They both survived," Vestia told Matt. "They're safely away from all of you, and I'm watching them closely."

~~
"To inform all of you about our new temporary passengers," Vestia said. "You don't have to attend if you don't want to."

~~
"You don't have to attend if you're busy," Vestia told Amity.

~~
Ethan headed to the meeting. He might as well, it was always entertaining to go to these meetings.

~~
Asher wheeled his way to the meeting room with Kay.

~~
Ellie headed to the meeting, wiping her gross, dirty hands on her jeans.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

"Who the fuck are they?" Matt demanded. "Both slavers?"

---

Amity shook his head. "I will go where instructed."

---

Armin headed to the meeting.

---

Mourn made a face. "New passenger? We get new passenger?" Okay he was curious enough to stop what he was doing.

---

Kay followed Asher, chewing his lip and looking anxious.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Marcus paused to look at Vestia camera, "I understand if you don't want to give me the ability, But could I use the comm systems for a long distance communication? I'll even do it with someone watching if you are worried."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:27 pm

Starr, Helen and Sawna came in the meeting room and found seats. They knew what was going on after all.

Skye soon joined the others to hear what this meeting was about.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 pm

"Marcus was Matthew's medic, the other one is his kid, and wasn't part of Matthew's crew," Vestia told Matt.

~~
"Stay here, I guess," Vestia decided for Amity.

~~
"We rescued some people from a damaged ship," Vestia said. "They're not Creators, before you ask."

~~
"You want to use the comm system?" Vestia asked Marcus uncertainly. "Can you send a written message, so we can review it first?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:34 pm

"If I could I would... the main reason my ship was attack that the area is a war zone. The family gone gangs are fighting over their old territory, which has created a blockade around the Free Colonies. I have the ability to bypast the communication shut down, but it only for video, sending anything written wouldn't get through." Marcus explained truthfully, "I'll understand if you choose to not allow it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:36 pm

"I'll bring it up at the meeting," Vestia said to Marcus. "I'm not sure though, we don't want to walk into a trap blindly."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:55 pm

He weakly chuckled, "This is a recommendation, but look up 'Nila West' and the free colonies.. you guys would love her, bonus points she aggravated Matthew to no hell because somehow she always knew when one of is drops off was going to me..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:12 pm

"I'll look her up," Vestia said. "You understand though, we're concerned that this might be a trap. I'll see if we can let you contact someone, but don't be surprised if we don't let you."
She looked up Nila West and the free colonies like Marcus had suggested.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 pm

He nodded understanding.

Nila, well Nila was a character. A Female Dark Shardian she was wanted by nearly every Slaver company in the galaxy; why? The ex slaver went renegade and start to free slaves. The Free Colonies, a group of six planets were the fruit of her works, specializing in creating a safe place for ex slaves (and those who desire to turn away from a life of crime) to have a fresh start. They were completely independent from any empire and had a thriving trade system to keep that independence at all cost.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Vestia read all this with interest. This lady sounded interesting, whoever she was, and a refuge for former slaves was certainly important.

"What relation do you have to this group?" she asked Marcus.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:48 pm

"You think all of us that worked for Matthew did it for no reason?" Marcus laughed, not mockingly but more like he found that idea hilarious. "My family and most freed Arran are on a colony there, I... made a agreement to help her get info from the inside. I joined when the ship was owned by Matthew's Master, he and her had a... long term rivalry. I gave her info when I could and a large chunk of the money I earned went to the colonies which helped fund rehabilitation and the like. I know what I have done working under both Matthew and his Master doesn't make me a angel, I already am ready to wakw up in the underworld when I die, but it would be worth it for the safety of my family... all of them." He looked at Arami.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 pm

"I think that the most likely reason for a person to work for a slaver is because they like the money," Vestia said dryly. "If you're telling the truth, then I'm glad you're more charitable than that." The camera tilted slightly, watching him curiously. "How long have you been doing this... sabotaging job?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:27 pm

"Matthew took power twenty years ago..." he paused to calculate, thinking for a moment, "fourty years now... sorry I tried to not... think of it. Matthew may of been a ass but I prefered working under him them his master." He visibly shuddered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 pm

"He was in control for that long? Yeesh," Vestia said. She could only imagine how many lives that man had ruined in twenty years, not to mention his predecessor before him. She sighed. "I guess I should probably be letting you rest, huh? I'll tell you when we reach an agreement on whether you can contract your friends."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:35 am

Matt didn't look convinced. "So he probably kept people alive longer to continue suffering, yeah, sounds like a great guy." He muttered as he wheeled toward the meeting.

--

Amity nodded. "As you wish Vestia." He went back to cleaning.

--

Mourn went to the meeting.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 am

"Yeah, probably," Vestia agreed with Matt. She was more charitable toward Marcus than Matt was, but, well, he had probably kept the slaves alive to let them suffer.

~~
Once everyone was together, Vestia began the meeting. She explained about the distress call she'd heard earlier, and her attempts to find out who it was. She explained how the medics and Starr had decided to help, even knowing that one of the people in danger was a known employee of Matthew. Next she told them about Amari, including everything Marcus had said about his personality. She also told the group about Matthew's demise and supposed attempts to change, and Marcus's supposed affiliation with an anti-slavery group. She emphasized that a lot of what Marcus had said was unverified, and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Finally she briefed them on where the two were staying, and that the two wouldn't be allowed to wander freely. They were prisoners, but they weren't being abused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 am

"Yeah he was, and yeah. If you have any more questions on what I did under his control I will answer them though. I was only the crew medic, he had another group for alaves but I understand that I am connected to him." Marcus laid listening to the audio book.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am

"I'm sure we'll have many more questions soon," Vestia told Marcus. "Get some rest for now, it'll help you heal up."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 am

He weakly chuckled, "very well..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next