Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 39 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Asher looked at Heny for a long moment, trying to decide whether it would be a good idea to move her. The seat didn't look terribly comfortable, but then again, she'd probably wake up on a murderous rampage (again) if she woke up in a new place. He didn't want to cause her any more stress, not when she was in this condition.
Noticing the edge to Vestia's voice, he asked, "What's wrong? Did Ellie do something again?"

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Jay paused, and snorted. He suddenly pulled out a bag of stolen goodies. "A smartship is still like a living thing, right?" He said, looking at the half-worried shorter kid. He shrugged but nodded, and suddenly Jay pulled out a taser gun. He looked around for something metal, not lined with rubber or an insulator, and began to walk forward, turning on the taser with a crackling noise of bright blue lightning.
that when that boy got his ass lit up when a bot came from behind and gave him a taste of his own meds as Vestia called for the police.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon May 23, 2016 2:11 pm

The boy let out a pig like squeal, and his comrade jumped up. "Come on dude, we need to go! We'll try something else!"

Jay, for good measure, suddenly shocked Vestia out of anger and frustration before the two boys began to run off.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The boy let out a pig like squeal, and his comrade jumped up. "Come on dude, we need to go! We'll try something else!"

Jay, for good measure, suddenly shocked Vestia out of anger and frustration before the two boys began to run off.
Vestia didn't even Yelp as she watched the little brats go.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon May 23, 2016 2:49 pm

A drone whined in the air over the spaceport, its flat, saucer-shaped body gleaming in the sun. It swung lower, tracking something very small that was fleeing across the tarmac, weapons arrays folding out.
The thing that the drone was chasing ran frantically, seeking any manner of cover that could offer it protection. Its weak eyes caught the dark, hulking shape (that was Vestia, although it couldn't tell what the shape was), and it raced for the possible safety, swerving desperately to avoid the stun shots being fired from above.
As it drew close, Vestia would be able to see that the fleeing creature was a rat, fur stained with unknown filth, and body scrawny from weeks of hunger.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 2:02 pm

(Moving over from other thread, lol)

The rat sniffed frantically for a moment, then raced for the basket, hiding under the cloak Starr had bought.
Asher waited outside Vestia while Starr brought the rat in, then followed, holstering his weapon with a sigh of relief.
"Is the drone gone?" the rat asked, poking its nose out to sniff the air again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 pm

"Yeah, it's gone. Can you tell us what is going on? " Starr asked, setting the basket down on a table and taking a seat then glancing to Asher and back to the rat. "I didn't know rats could speak."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 pm

The rat poked its head out, but kept the rat of itself safely in the basket. "Mental amplification. It's a new technology involving chemicals and electroshock therapy. Plus I was modified genetically to allow speech. I ran away, hoping to catch a ship out of this system."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 2:46 pm

"Well, I think you found a ship. " Starr said, glancing to Asher then looking back to the rat again. " I have problems with people keeping intelligent beings captive."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 3:03 pm

"I guess I was lucky. My plan was to stow away, but friendly people are much better." The rat climbed out of the basket and held out one paw, "My name is Bianca. Who are you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Kooshie wrote:"I guess I was lucky. My plan was to stow away, but friendly people are much better." The rat climbed out of the basket and held out one paw, "My name is Bianca. Who are you?"
Starr smiled and held out a finger to shake with the rat. "My name is Starr, this is Asher, my friend. "
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 3:34 pm

"Starr," said the rat, committing the name to memory. "And Asher," she added, shaking his finger in greeting as well. "Do you have a sink I can use to wash myself? My fur is too filthy to be cleaned the normal way."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Starr," said the rat, committing the name to memory. "And Asher," she added, shaking his finger in greeting as well. "Do you have a sink I can use to wash myself? My fur is too filthy to be cleaned the normal way."
Starr nodded and held a hand down flat on the table "Yes, I do. Once you are done we can go out and talk to Vestia about getting you a room if you would like, or just figuring out what to do."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Bianca nodded and climbed onto Starr's hand. "That would be nice, thank you."
"Bianca, what do you usually eat?" Asher asked the rat, noticing just how scrawny she was. "We don't want to shock your system, especially since it looks like you haven't eaten recently."
"Lately? Bread. Before that, Lab Supplement 54."
"I'll go find some bread, then," the android said, "I don't think we have any lab foods on hand right now."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Kooshie wrote:Bianca nodded and climbed onto Starr's hand. "That would be nice, thank you."
"Bianca, what do you usually eat?" Asher asked the rat, noticing just how scrawny she was. "We don't want to shock your system, especially since it looks like you haven't eaten recently."
"Lately? Bread. Before that, Lab Supplement 54."
"I'll go find some bread, then," the android said, "I don't think we have any lab foods on hand right now."
"Can you find out what rats will usually eat? We can start getting her to a normal diet a little bit at a time." Starr said and took Bianka to the sink, starting the water and getting it warm before bringing Bianka close "Is that good? I have soap here to use,"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 4:23 pm

"I'll look into it," Asher said, and headed the galley to find something for the rat to eat.
The rat tested the water carefully, then climbed under the steam like it was a shower. "Is it a mild soap? I haven't used soap before, and a strong one might cause an allergic reaction."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

"It is mild, or this one is" Starr said and got some for her. "We don't want to make you sick your first day on the ship.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 4:43 pm

Bianca scrubbed her fur thoroughly clean, until it was black and white instead of brown and darker brown. "Thank you," she said, climbing under the hand dryer to get the water out of her fur.
Asher returned with some warm bread and a bowl of water, which the rat happily began eating.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 4:47 pm

"Your welcome. " Starr said, taking a seat then glancing to the basket then going to put it away and the cloak in the wash to clean off the dirt transfered from Bianka. She likely would have anyway but now it was certain.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 4:58 pm

(lol)

"Until she can be acclimated to fancier foods, it looks as if Bianca will have to keep eating a lab pellet food, which can be found readily in New Paris," Asher said, "We may have to do a bit more shopping after all."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Kooshie wrote:(lol)

"Until she can be acclimated to fancier foods, it looks as if Bianca will have to keep eating a lab pellet food, which can be found readily in New Paris," Asher said, "We may have to do a bit more shopping after all."
"Alright, but not as we look now. We don't want anyone to look for Bianka with us." Starr said, wanting to be careful.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 5:24 pm

"True," Asher frowned. "I can't disguise myself as well as you can, either."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Kooshie wrote:"True," Asher frowned. "I can't disguise myself as well as you can, either."
"Right, so you can get Bianca settled and introduce her and Vestia while I get that taken care of." Starr said and smiled then stood and shifted to her human form "I shouldn't be long."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 5:53 pm

"See you soon," Asher said cheerfully, "I'll make sure that Bianca and Crazy's first meeting doesn't involve any misunderstandings."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Tue May 24, 2016 6:18 pm

(Right on time! xD )

A few rooms down, Crazy caught a whiff of the distinctive smell of rat. Running rather excitedly into the area where they were, he stopped short at seeing the crew feeding a rat, his face showing utter confusion.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Asher looked at the cat, and smiled. He held out his arm so Bianca could run up to the safety of his shoulder.
"Crazy," said the android, "This is Bianca. She's a mentally enhanced rat, and will be joining us on the ship. Bianca, this is Crazy."
"He's a cat," the rodent said doubtfully, quailing from the natural predator.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher looked at the cat, and smiled. He held out his arm so Bianca could run up to the safety of his shoulder.
"Crazy," said the android, "This is Bianca. She's a mentally enhanced rat, and will be joining us on the ship. Bianca, this is Crazy."
"He's a cat," the rodent said doubtfully, quailing from the natural predator.
"Nope." Crazy stared. "Nope. ...I just can't deal with this." He turned ran out of the area to relative sanity of his room.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 pm

"What just happened?" asked Bianca.
"Apparently he finds you to be as disconcerting as you find him," Asher replied. He unbuttoned his shirt pocket and moved an oxygen mask from there to one of the pockets in his jeans. "Want to climb in, and I can show you around?"
The rat scrambled down and hid in the pocket, chattering her teeth with nervous excitement.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next