Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 20 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Asher looked at Heny for a long moment, trying to decide whether it would be a good idea to move her. The seat didn't look terribly comfortable, but then again, she'd probably wake up on a murderous rampage (again) if she woke up in a new place. He didn't want to cause her any more stress, not when she was in this condition.
Noticing the edge to Vestia's voice, he asked, "What's wrong? Did Ellie do something again?"

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Two - Page 20 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Two

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 6:58 pm

(And timeskip?)

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm

(I vote yes, haha)

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 pm

(To when and did we find a way to erase the memories from Asher?)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 pm

(Two weeks forward, and his memories are still intact)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 pm

(Don't worry I doth hath plan.)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 9:18 pm

(TIMESKIP)

The two weeks past either slowly or quickly depending on the person, Sulon kept up her relentless passes on to Merith, holding no mercy as it was obvious the more he turned her down the more she pushed the subject.

Thaila kept mostly to himself as he got his room items ready for transfer. Nearly everyday he would check on their cargo, making sure everything was fine and no one tampered with it.

Heny would slowly in time regain her memory some, little bits and pieces to the puzzle of hers she gain more ship access. Yet Vestia did make sure she didn't meet the new keepers in her "prison" hard as Heny would call it after regaining the ability to read again. For now as they where two hours out from landing Heny would be at a observation window watching the scene below of the red planet and the twins would be preparing to leave.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 9:34 pm

For once in her life, Ellie was making an effort to be a decent human being. She didn't joke about Vestia's age, call the Anamcara 'it' or 'fox demon', or tell Crazy that his hygiene habits were gross. This might have partly been due to the fact that she was very distracted by the idea of soon seeing Earth for the first time, but it was also partly because she was trying to become a better person.

Asher had spent a generous portion of the two weeks alternately worrying about whether his death was going to be a quick one when Starr killed him, and what horrible job he was going to be assigned to when he arrived on Mars if Starr didn't kill him. He kept these thoughts to himself, and focused his attention on helping Heny, avoiding Starr and Sulon, and helping Crazy to fine-tune Vestia's defenses.
Finally though, as they were nearing the Solar System, he decided that he had better tell Heny that he would be going away soon. It wouldn't be fair to her if he just disappeared, after all. He went to Heny's room and knocked on the door.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Kooshie wrote:For once in her life, Ellie was making an effort to be a decent human being. She didn't joke about Vestia's age, call the Anamcara 'it' or 'fox demon', or tell Crazy that his hygiene habits were gross. This might have partly been due to the fact that she was very distracted by the idea of soon seeing Earth for the first time, but it was also partly because she was trying to become a better person.

Asher had spent a generous portion of the two weeks alternately worrying about whether his death was going to be a quick one when Starr killed him, and what horrible job he was going to be assigned to when he arrived on Mars if Starr didn't kill him. He kept these thoughts to himself, and focused his attention on helping Heny, avoiding Starr and Sulon, and helping Crazy to fine-tune Vestia's defenses.
Finally though, as they were nearing the Solar System, he decided that he had better tell Heny that he would be going away soon. It wouldn't be fair to her if he just disappeared, after all. He went to Heny's room and knocked on the door.
Heny is at the local window down the hall." Vestia said kindly, not a fool of why Asher was there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:08 pm

"Thank you," Asher told the ship, smiling a bit sadly at one of her cameras.
He headed down the hall, and soon spotted the Keeper. "Heny? I have something I need to tell you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm

She looked up from her seat, her hands fiddling with random small peice parts and putting them together in a somewhat bored manner, "Yes Asher?" She asked, curious of what he needed to say.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 pm

"You're aware that I'm property of another organization, correct?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 pm

She blinked, "Y-yea.. Sorta like a slave." She pouted somewhat at that word. "Why?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:21 pm

He flinched. "That seems like an extreme way to phrase it, but the general idea is correct. And it's because they originally programmed and built me." After a moment, he added, "But that's not what I'm here to tell you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:25 pm

She slowly nodded, "Yea...go on.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:28 pm

"They've ordered me to return to Mars to be assigned a new job. That's why I originally boarded this ship. Once we arrive, I'll be leaving," he said quietly. He didn't mention the part where Starr might kill him first.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:43 pm

"Isn't there a way for you to not have to go?" She asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 pm

"I wasn't designed to disobey orders, so I don't think so," Asher told Heny, "Believe me, I'd stay here if I could."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:48 pm

She pursed her lips, her mind racing as she tried to come up with any ideas to stop this. "C-could someone buy you?" She asked, admittedly not enjoying even saying that as she saw him more as a being then just simply a object.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 10:53 pm

That startled the android so much that he stumbled back to lean against the wall. "That would be cost ineffective and highly unusual. Nobody buys an older series android, it just doesn't make sense to do so."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 10:55 pm

She shrugged, "And who says friendship should make sense?" She countered back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue May 17, 2016 11:05 pm

"Then... I suppose there's no reason why you couldn't buy me," he said dizzily, barely daring to think about this new, more hopeful possibility, for fear that it might amount to nothing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Tue May 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Then... I suppose there's no reason why you couldn't buy me," he said dizzily, barely daring to think about this new, more hopeful possibility, for fear that it might amount to nothing.

( :weee )

Kooshie wrote:For once in her life, Ellie was making an effort to be a decent human being. She didn't joke about Vestia's age, call the Anamcara 'it' or 'fox demon', or tell Crazy that his hygiene habits were gross. This might have partly been due to the fact that she was very distracted by the idea of soon seeing Earth for the first time, but it was also partly because she was trying to become a better person.

Crazy spent an unusual amount of time with Heny, helping her remember things, sneaking food over, and telling stories of their previous adventures and his time between then and coming on board. At night, he disappeared for hours, fiddling with his projects and coming up with new upgrade plans for Vestia. Occasionally when wanting some excitement, he checked on the Thalia and Sulon, hoping one day Sulon would succeed in catching Merith.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed May 18, 2016 6:49 am

Starr had been waiting for them to get close enough to Mars to try to talk to the people that owned Asher. She had had a similar thought as Heny, but not buying him, simply having him assigned to Vestia or her own shuttle, Pegasus. With that in mind, she tried to call them before they arrived.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 am

"This is the central computer of MegaBrainTech Labs, Mars Division. My name is Celia. How may I help you?" the computer said to Starr, voice perfectly calm and pleasant.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2016 7:53 am

Kooshie wrote:"Then... I suppose there's no reason why you couldn't buy me," he said dizzily, barely daring to think about this new, more hopeful possibility, for fear that it might amount to nothing.
"Can, you show me how to contact them?" She asked, "I remembered about my money account a few days ago and how much was actually in it.." She said sheepishly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed May 18, 2016 8:04 am

"I have their number," he said, "The transaction needs to be done in person though, for security reasons, so we would still need to go to Mars. We should be able to avoid them uploading my memories though, I think."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2016 8:06 am

Kooshie wrote:"I have their number," he said, "The transaction needs to be done in person though, for security reasons, so we would still need to go to Mars. We should be able to avoid them uploading my memories though, I think."
she nodded, "Alright... But one problem." She mused, "I'm still "grounded" last I checked."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next