Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 30 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 30 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

"Oh yeah! So you're really more like quadrupally more important." Ellie nodded wisely. "Don't keep me away from them! I love glitter aliens."

~~
Asher smiled weakly in greeting. "So you think we should keep Amari, I take it?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 30 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie giggled. "Man, the first time I saw Shane turn into a dragon, I would have had such confusing feelings if I hadn't been so worried about him and his boss."

~~
With some help from Vestia, James found Skye. "Hey Skye, mind some company?"
"Hi James" Skye said and stopped to let him catch up.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Esk snickered. "Yeah they had some dumb challenge a while back. They both sucked at acting like one another. Morons." He shook his head.

---

Kay slumped into a chair. [I don't know. Matt makes a good point about letting him leave with that man, we really can't trust Marcus and all he says about the colonies suggests it's a warzone. I don't think we can, in good conscience, send an innocent party into that sort of environment.] He huffed. [But i'm still concerned about Amari's ability to control his instincts. He may trust you, but everyone trusts you Asher, it doesn't mean he'll be able to settle into this crew. Nor does it mean everyone will accept him. It's likely rehabilitating hm will be extremely time consuming and extremely difficult, if it's possible at all. His father seems determined to go kill himself fighting and claims the colonies would never accept Amari anyway. I suppose, we sort of do take in outcasts and rejects don't we? ] yeah it was kinda their thing. He shook his head. [have you managed to speak to anyone else about it yet?]

---

"aww but Shane will be sad if you leave him for someone even sparklier!" Matt ruffled Ellie's hair again and handed her a beer.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:58 pm

Dawn chuckled softly and settled on the bed again."That was an odd week"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Esk shrugged. "I suppose." Yeah it was always weird around here somehow in his opinion. "Should I let you rest?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:04 pm

James smiled, coming over to Skye. "Man, it's good to finally be back here again. The Silver Devil seemed so small after Vestia, seriously."

~~
Asher nodded unhappily. "I know it's likely that Amari will be challenging to care for. He's not exactly been set up with the knowledge to have a happy life, so this is going to be very difficult for him. I don't think he'd try to hurt us, but the possibility is there that he'd do it by accident, and I'd be a fool to deny it.
"But Vestia is a big ship, and I think she can accommodate Amari's needs as well as any place in the galaxy can. She can make sure he has space, and protect us."
He shook his head. "I haven't talked to anyone else yet. I wanted to wait until you told me what you thought." And he'd kinda wanted a break. This was hard work.

~~
"Oh yeah. Well maybe he can become sparklier to keep me," Ellie decided. "Thanks, man!" She took the beer with a grin.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Kay nodded. [I was going to take this back to Marcus so he could transfer all the information onto it.] He indicated the extra tablet. [But i'd sooner not leave it with him. I still don't trust the motives of that man in the slightest. He's a slaver, the fact he's an ex slave only makes his actions more abhorrent and I will be substantially happier once he's off this ship.] Yeah, he really did find it stressful to have awful people on board.
[Is there anyone else who may be particularly difficult to convince?]

---

"Oh man, we'll get Armin to make him a sparkly suit and everything. You won't be able to keep your hands off him." Matt teased.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Asher nodded. He trusted Marcus more than Kay did, but he still knew it was a good idea to be cautious around any of Matthew's former employees. "All right, I'll stay with him while he writes the information up." He nodded, "I think Luka and Esk may be difficult to convince. The others shouldn't be too hard, most of them are big fans of helping people."

~~
Ellie giggled. "Heck yeah. Sparkly dragon in a sparkly suit. Man, that mental image is too hot, I'm barely noticing this movie cause I'm fantasizing too much."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:26 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk shrugged. "I suppose." Yeah it was always weird around here somehow in his opinion. "Should I let you rest?"
Dawn shrugged "I'm not kicking you out." She said and smiled then looked to the ceiling "I'm not really tired yet."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Kay nodded. [You should speak to Esk, if i'm involved he'll be especially difficult. ]

---

"just bored out of your skull?" Esk guessed, hey, he'd been bored out of his skull when he'd been on bed rest. It was so dull.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Kooshie wrote:James smiled, coming over to Skye. "Man, it's good to finally be back here again. The Silver Devil seemed so small after Vestia, seriously."
Skye smiled at that then chuckled "Well, the Devil is a small ship. Did you have any fun, or was it all business?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Dawn chuckled and nodded "Yeah, very bored." She said softly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 pm

"This is why patients get so grumpy, bedrest sucks." Esk declared matter of factly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Asher sighed. "Yeah, Esk does like being stubborn for you. I'll talk to him." He looked hopeful, "Will you talk to Luka?" Yeah, he was getting tired talking to all these people.

~~
"Not much fun, really. I mean we got some new passengers who are great, did you meet them yet? But otherwise I mostly just picked on Esk for fun," James said. "What did you guys do here on Vestia?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Dawn nodded and smiled softly again. It was boring, but she wasn't sure what else to so about it. "At least when I get into a book, it makes the time go by faster."

~~~
"I've been taking care of the ranch, but no, I haven't met the new people." Skye replied with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:10 pm

Kay hesitated, then nodded. [I'll try?] He wasnt' sure how convincing he could be though.

---

Esk glanced up at the shelf. "You have books that aren't boring medical journals?" Then again, he thought most books were boring.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Matt swatted at Ellie. "Control yourself, when Shane gets back we can dump a bucket of glitter on him."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Dawn chuckled at that and nodded "Yes, and Ethan has a whole library to pick from, if I wanted to ask."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:30 pm

"aww, you should meet the new guys then. You'll love Silence, she's really great. Although she doesn't speak and she doesn't write much yet, so you might have trouble communicating," James said. "But that's okay, cause you'll love Ivor too."

~~
Asher smiled softly. "You don't have to if you don't think you're the right person for the job. I mean, I kind of started this anyway, so I can do it." Yeah, he didn't want to go unloading his projects on Kay. He was already dragging the guy around enough as it was.

~~
"Be still my beating heart!" Ellie giggled. "Hotter than Kay and Asher at the vavare festival!" She didn't actually find either of them hot, but they sure had been glittery that night.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Kay smiled softly. [I'm just not very good at convincing people of things. Bad cop remember, I don't have your charisma.]

---

Matt laughed. "Hey they scrub up pretty well. "

---

Esk shrugged. He didn't understand reading for enjoyment.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:44 pm

"You have plenty of charisma," Asher said, "it's just intimidating charisma. But you might be right. I'll talk to Luka, she is less scared of me after all."

~~
"Everyone looks better with sparkles," Ellie said. "We need to glitter bomb this ship, I think."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Matt snorted. "I dunno, I don't think I want to be picking glitter out of well.. everywhere... for the rest of time. Sounds awkward."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Skye shrugged a little, though she wouldn't be able to talk to Silence any better than James could. Yay for being immune to magic. "Where is Silence?"

~~~
Dawn smiled at him again then sighed "I just want to be able to get up when I want again."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Silence was a few corridors away, prodding at a camera with her long talons.

---

Esk nodded. "it's a fairly minor wound, and you're tough. You'll heal."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 pm

"I know, I know" Dawn sighed again then looked around "You want to play checkers or something to pass the time?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Ellie giggled. "It's just glitter, it's nontoxic. It'd be great." It felt good to have a semi-normal conversation with Matt again. She'd missed his humor.

~~
"I dunno man, she's probably exploring," James said. "Vestia?"

"She's a couple corridors away, I'll lead you to her," Vestia said brightly. She used her lights to guide the way.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Skye nodded and headed that way after the lights. She cameto a surprised stop when she saw Silence in her natural form "Wow, um, hi."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next