Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 16 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 16 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:51 am

"I was shot" Dawn said as she looked to Asher then shrugged "Two guys tried to jump me on the station."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 16 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:55 am

Esk looked at Ellie warily. "What do you want?" He asked her flatly. Yeah she never talked to him just to be kind. she had an agenda.

---

Ivor and Silence followed James, listening intently to his guide.

---

Kay noticed Dawn and came over to see what was up. [Shot? Are you okay?] He asked.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:07 am

Asher frowned. "Are you all right? That sounds highly unpleasant." Being randomly attacked by strangers was terrifying, in his opinion. "We'll be looking at the medical notes soon, so you don't need to tell me much, but should we be worried about your condition?"

~~
"Some of the crew rescued one of Mathew's cronies, and Matt's fallen into complete catatonic depression. You know him pretty well, can you fish him out? I keep trying but he's just so depressed about everything." Ellie looked glum. "I'll buy you chips? Or pay you. I dunno man."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 am

Esk stared at Ellie. "Slow down. Matthew's cronies? as in, the slaver asshole?" Eugh, that guy. "There's a slaver on board?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:30 am

"I will be fine, it just takes time to heal" Dawn said quietly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 am

"Yeah, that guy. Marcus was in a shipwreck, so we rescued him and his son. Now they're on one of the upper decks. At least they're contained, and not free to wander among us." Ellie sighed.

~~
Asher nodded. "All right. I'm sorry that happened to you. Things like that are always awful."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:47 am

Dawn nodded then shrugged "Not much different than the war, just unplanned." She said "I made one of them scared, but both were caught."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 am

"Son?" Esk looked skeptical.

---

Kay nodded to Dawn. [It's a relief that you're up and about... mostly... at least.] Yeah he was gonna read those notes too. [You should rest.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 am

"Yeah, he has a son who apparently had some sob story about being a slave or something," Ellie said. "Can you help Matt now? Pleeeease."

~~
Asher nodded. "Yes, rest up. It's good to have you back, Dawn."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 am

Dawn snorted, trying not to laugh "That's all I've heard since this happened, 'get some rest'." She said and shook her head though she was smiling. "I'm going, at least I didn't try to walk all the way to the room."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:01 am

Amari and Marcus would notice the new scents wafe through, marcus ignored it while he recognized some of it he would just ignore it. Amari nose would twitch while his ears flicked around im curiosity, wondering who all these new people were.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:12 am

"the slaver has a kid who's a slave?" Esk frowned. "Sure the kid's actually HIS and he's not just spinning some story to stop us shooting him the face?" He sighed. "why do you think Matt's gonna listen to me? He never listens to anyone."

Kay nodded to Dawn and smiled softly. [You'll keep hearing it i'm afraid. ] He looked to Esk and Ellie, frowning a little. [Excuse me.] He nodded to the group and left to go speak to Esk. What the heck did Ellie want with him?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:15 am

Dawn nodded and looked to Rigel so they could go now
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 am

"Heck, it could all be a lie. It's just some creepy vampires," Ellie said, "I don't know." She looked glum. "Please, just try. You know him better than most of us, if there's any chance you can help, that'd be great. I'll give you things." She looked up at Kay. "Hey Kay!"

~~
Asher smiled at Dawn. "I guess I'd better go check the medical notes now. You can go rest." He looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:24 am

Dawn looked back to Asher again and smiled "Alright, I'm going to rest" She said with a fake pout before she had to chuckle softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:28 am

Kay tilted his head at Ellie. Was she trying to get Esk to talk to someone?

Esk looked at Kay. "You here to beg me to get Matt out of whatever the hell funk he's in too?"

Kay hesitated, then nodded. [Unless me asking you is going to make you less inclined.]

Esk shrugged. "how bad is he?"

[Bad enough that we're worried enough to talk to you] Kay wrote.

Esk snorted.

[He's not doing well.]

"He's never doing well, he's just usually good at hiding it from unobservant assholes like you." Esk countered.

Kay frowned. [I'm worried.]

"tried talking to him?"

[Of course, he doesn't like talking.]

"so why do you think I can get him to?"

Kay smiled softly. [Because you have a knack for getting a rise out of people, if being gentle isn't going to work, maybe he needs someone to yell at him.]

"I don't yell." Esk protested.

Kay nodded. No no, of course not.

Esk sighed. "Fine." He looked to Ellie. "You owe me chips. And a better explanation of this vampire thing."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:35 am

Asher let Dawn go, then went to get the medical logs updated.

~~
Ellie grinned. "I'll get you chips, and I'll do my best explaining the situation. Thanks man!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:37 am

Esk grunted a response and went to go find Matt, probably with Vestia's help.

Kay looked to Ellie and looked grateful. [Thank you.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:42 am

Ellie patted Kay's shoulder. "We gotta stick together to help Matt. He sure won't help himself if we don't. But there's enough of us, we'll get him better."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Kay nodded. [You're a good friend to him. ] He really hoped Esk could get Matt to talk.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:29 pm

"He's been a good friend to me, I just want to return the favor," Ellie said. She sighed. "This has to suck so much for you, man."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Kay winced. [I have to believe he'll be alright.] Even if it was hard to convince himself. [I should go back to work. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Starr had zoned out a little from greeting the other's return as she spoke to the now free dragons.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Armin watched Starr, concerned. He put a hand on her shoulder, she didn't seem totally present. "Are you alright Miss Starr?"

Mourn went to tell Asher about his new program.

Luka nodded to everyone and made excuses to go back to her room. She was tired.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Starr blinked and glanced around, noticing everyone was leaving already "Yes, the dragons were talking,debating coming to join us on Vestia or going to find a safe place for now." She said as she looked to Armin again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:07 pm

"Okay," Ellie said. "Hang in there Kay, it's gonna get better."

~~
Asher smiled when Mourn came over. "Hello Mourn, you look happy about something."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Armin bowed his head. "where else would they go?" He asked gently.

---

Mourn bounced from foot to foot. "I fix robot!" He declared. "fix memory problem, make live longer yes."

---

Kay nodded and forced a weak smile to Ellie. [Thank you Ellie.] He headed back to the medical room.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next