Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

4 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 29 Empty UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Kooshie Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ethan nodded. "I guess that makes sense. Do they execute the ruler, or do they have to keep them alive?" He probably had too many questions.

~~
"Oh, I know that feeling," Vestia said sympathetically. She watched Amari snooze. Aww.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 29 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:46 am

Kay tensed, biting his lip. you ARE a monster He thought to himself. He shook his head though, letting out a deep held breath.
[Give us every piece of information you have, what to expect, everything. And Marcus? I want you to explain to him that you're leaving, that he'd free. He may not believe you, but I will not have him thinking of us as his new masters. ]

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX - Page 29 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:51 am

He nodded, "Very well, I don't know what his mother was mix with but I do have access to her files if you'll like to look over them... she vanished a year after his birth." He sighed, "I know very well that we won't ever be viewed as allies or the like. What matthew did to you I don't frankly blame you... But I would like to apologize for sny indirect actions I done harmed your crew." Marcus leaned back, " l know that means nothing to you but. i am genuinely sorry. "

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:09 am

Matt shrugged. "I dunno, you should ask her sometime. What kinda guys are you into?" He was probably kidding.

---

Kay looked tense, he nodded curtly. No, Marcus was right, there wasn't much he could say to absolve his part in Matthew's actions, he'd willingly worked for a monster and that made him just as culpable.

[I'll bring you a tablet to collate everything onto. I want to know exactly what we're getting ourselves into agreeing to this. ] He looked away. [I can make no promises that this place will be any safer than anywhere else though. We have a lot of enemies and are bound to make more. Nor is there any guarantee he'll ever view us any better than he views you. I want to remind you though, that leaving him now, he'll never see you as his father. And if he doesn't want to stay here, we will not stop him. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:15 am

Marcus nodded, sighing softly. "Think I haven't thought of this?" He weakly smirked. "I honestly don't thin he'll view me any different. Specially since he already seemed to of bonded to Kay within the few weeks of knowing him. Perhaps he knows that in many retrospects I am a monster that trying to act normal."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:16 am

[Asher has a very trustworthy face.] Kay pointed out. [Everyone seems to trust him.] It was true, Asher just had this aura that made people immediately trust him with everything. It was weird and he couldn't explain it. He shook his head. [The rest of us aren't quite so blessed. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:16 am

Ellie snickered. "I'm sure she'd be happy to answer such a personal question. Maybe she likes both kinds!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am

Matt laughed lightly, this seemed to be cheering him up, or at least temporarily diverting his attention.
"it must be hard being out here among all us freaky as heck aliens."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:27 am

"It's super traumatic," Ellie agreed. "There's, like, so many. And they're all so cute, you get sexually confused real fast." She nodded sagely.

~~
James decided to stop galloping his horse around and see if he could find Skye.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:32 am

Matt snorted. "You're funny Ellie."

--

Silence reverted to her true form to explore the ship, she found being humanoid really uncomfortable after spending most of her life not shifting at all.

So there was now a freaky as heck monster wandering the ship's corridors, examining anything she found curiously.

---

"I dunno, the people here are idiots, they'll just take advantage of you being nice." Esk pointed out to Dawn. "look how much of a pushover Asher is."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:55 am

Skye was wandering the ship now, snacking from a bag as she did. She was on a level that wasn't used much.

~~~
"He's not that much of a pushover, when he has to be mean, he is." Dawn countered then shrugged lightly and set the plate back on the table.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 am

Esk snickered. "Shit, what i'd give to see him being actually MEAN."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 am

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:[Asher has a very trustworthy face.] Kay pointed out. [Everyone seems to trust him.] It was true, Asher just had this aura that made people immediately trust him with everything. It was weird and he couldn't explain it. He shook his head. [The rest of us aren't quite so blessed. ]
"Amari can.. I guess see things differently. His inheritanted his mother eyes, she had a knack of just knowing people..." he said truthfully, "Never explained why."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:01 am

Ellie giggled. "Man, the first time I saw Shane turn into a dragon, I would have had such confusing feelings if I hadn't been so worried about him and his boss."

~~
With some help from Vestia, James found Skye. "Hey Skye, mind some company?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:03 am

[So you actually knew his mother?] Huh, Kay had kinda assumed they'd done much what they'd done with Starr and there was no connection at all. Go figure. He idly wondered if she was even still alive.

---

"you really do have a thing for small adorable scaley things don't you?" Matt teased. "I mean I get it, Shane IS adorable, but still..."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:08 am

"I can't help it, I like the sparkles," Ellie said. "Star dragons are so glittery, man."
They reached the theater. "Okay, uh, what do we want to see?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:13 am

"I dunno, nothing sad. or mushy... a comedy? or action? " Matt shrugged. "they are sparkly aren't they?" He nodded. "man, you'd be screwed if we encountered any aliens made of glitter."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:18 am

Marcus chuckled, rubbing his chin as if remembering a bruise. "yes I did, surprisingly she never hit him hard enough to actually cause memory lost. She was a Amari mix, like most of the gladiators there but never could figure out what her other half was. Marqu was a spitfire, if they didn't want her for breeding she would of been killed years ago. The owner didn't do what he was told though after our 'freedom order' and kept her. I assumed she died when the massacre happened shortly after I left with my mate..." he trailed off, "Her owner had hope that I wasn't 'monogamous' to produce something of. A natural breeding.He must of payed the money for the alternative method." He flushed. "Her records state missing, it unknown what had happen to her.. One time I thought I smelled someone who had fhe same scent but I was wrong..." he paused, it was clear he wasn't sure he was actually wrong and was troubled over the fact.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:32 am

Kay tried to hide the sickened look on his face, that was just vile. What disturbed him more was how someone could live through that and STILL go work for slavers. The hypocrisy was just incredible.
He shook his head. [I'll be back later, or.. Asher will. Talk to Amari, at least try. He might be scared of you, but he deserves to know why you're doing this.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:06 pm

Ellie found some dumb buddy cop comedy and turned that on. "Yeah, if the glitter aliens show up, I'm selling all our souls to them," she joked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Matt snorted. "ooo am I worth twice as much then?" He parked up his chair and pulled bottles out from pocket space.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

He nodded, "Very well."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Kay nodded and turned to leave. He might send Asher with the tablet, he wasn't sure he wanted to sit here and talk to Marcus again. Remaining civil was hard.

He headed back to the main part of the ship to find a spare tablet and Asher.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:35 pm

"Yeah, you're worth more than the other souls cause you're one of my favorites," Ellie decided. "The aliens will have to pay me really well in glitter for you."

~~
Asher was in the med bay, reading some email. He was trying to avoid stressing about Amari, and failing.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:38 pm

"Also because i've got two souls." Matt reminded her. "So i'm like, doubly as important." He shot her a half grin/smirk. "We definitely gotta keep you away from glitter aliens."

---

Kay headed into the medical room after grabbing an extra tablet.
[I've asked Marcus to give us every piece of information he can about Amari, species, culture, history, anything he knows that might come in useful.] He wrote.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Esk snickered. "Shit, what i'd give to see him being actually MEAN."
Dawn chuckled and shrugged "I don't think he liked it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

"Oh yeah! So you're really more like quadrupally more important." Ellie nodded wisely. "Don't keep me away from them! I love glitter aliens."

~~
Asher smiled weakly in greeting. "So you think we should keep Amari, I take it?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Kooshie wrote:Ellie giggled. "Man, the first time I saw Shane turn into a dragon, I would have had such confusing feelings if I hadn't been so worried about him and his boss."

~~
With some help from Vestia, James found Skye. "Hey Skye, mind some company?"
"Hi James" Skye said and stopped to let him catch up.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next