Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 26 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Luka made a face. "gross. Computer, regular clothes please." She looked relieved as the gown disappeared and she was just in her usual cargo pants and vest. "Who should we go annoy then?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 26 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Dawn frowned a little then shrugged "Probably go back to salvaging, since that's what uncle knows best, though he may try what Acus was doing, transporting small stuff."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 26 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

[Just stay safe, all of you.] Kay smiled softly, looking out over the fields at the grazing animals. It was sort of peaceful. [It needs trees] He mused, fields needed trees. Even if there was no real sun to shade from.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

"Well try not to leave us too soon, we like having two more medics around." Asher looked out at the field and nodded in agreement. "Trees would be nice," he agreed, "I'm sure the goats would like them too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:18 pm

[Yeah, they'll climb them.] Kay smiled softly. [It's nice having you and your crew here Dawn, I do hope you all know that.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Dawn smiled at them and nodded "Yeah, I ordered some trees, after we got some of the grass going. They aren't very big yet, but they could get bigger later." She had noticed that too, and she wanted some 'forest' land herself
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Kay stood up so he could look into the pond and the fish. It was strange here, the ground was so comfortably familiar and then the walls and ceiling were so... spaceship.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Asher stayed where he was. Nope, he wasn't going to go any nearer to that pond. "Well I certainly look forward to seeing how this place looks in a few weeks."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Dawn nodded then grinned "Yeah, once the fields are done, I hope to paint the walls and ceiling, just to make it look more like open sky, though I may leave a few feet at the bottom, so it looks like a wall. Just so the animals don't try to go through it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Kay looked amused. [Good idea. Or paint a fence onto it.] Stupid goats.
He looked up at the ceiling. Yeah that was pretty high, no way was he having anything to do with painting. Erp.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "Well, I don't want them to sit there and lick the paint either, that's why I want to leave it blank for the 'fence' part"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Kay tried not to laugh. [Wise.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

"You two are giving me a poor opinion of goat intelligence," Asher said, trying to sound reproachful.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Dawn laughed and held up the tablet "I can only go by what this says" She said in defense.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Kay smiled. [Goats aren't so much stupid, more... extremely curious and endlessly hungry. They'll attempt to eat anything, regardless of how edible it actually is. Shoes, rocks, glasses... ] He looked close to laughing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:52 pm

"Ah, well curiosity is forgivable," Asher looked amused.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm

After a while as they bided time until the trial, a horrible thought dawned on Asher. "Kay, do you know if we have to dress nicely for this trial?" he asked. "Please tell me that my clothes will be acceptable if I change into my newest pair of jeans."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Kay looked over at Asher, blinking a few times. He hadn't much thought about clothing, he'd been way too distracted with the defense. Last time he'd been in a court he'd been in uniform.
[I.. don't know what the protocol is here.] He felt a sudden sinking feeling in his gut. They needed to find someone who knew. NOW.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm

"I guess I just assumed because of the debate that they didn't care how we dressed, but of course, that wasn't a trial," Asher frowned. "I may need to talk to Armin about this."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

"Very likely, if you will be speaking, you will have to dress up. But you could always have Vestia ask someone here to be certain" Dawn said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Kay nodded. [We need someone who knows the protocol of Guild trials. ] Hmm, maybe Swarm would know? they were a font of knowledge right? [I've never been to a non military trial.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 pm

"Vestia, can you ask somebody what the dress code is? Please?" Dawn's advice sounded sensible to Asher.

"On it," Vestia said. She'd try to hail a Peacekeeper with her signal lights.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 am

They had to wait a while for her to reply.

Finally Vestia did reply, sounding slightly concerned. "I found a peacekeeper. He says formal clothes aren't required, however they're definitely recommended if you want to make a good impression."

Asher nodded. "Okay, thank you, Vestia. Warn the others who will be going, please?"

"Sure thing." Vestia would warn everyone who was going.

"I need to find Armin," Asher said, standing up. "And probably James, so I can borrow his shoes."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 am

Kay nodded. [So do I.] Oh dear, he didn't even have any formal shoes. Maybe someone had something he could borrow, argh.
Damnit they should have thought about this.
argh.
Berating himself for failing to even consider clothing, he nodded farewell to dawn and indicated Asher follow so they could go find Armin and at least find clothing. then he could panic about shoes.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:33 am

Asher followed Kay out after bidding a hasty goodbye to Dawn. "Vestia, can you direct us to Armin's location?"

Vestia told them where Armin was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:39 am

Armin had returned to his shop and was just setting up his workspace when Asher and Kay came in.
He came out to the front, bowing his head. "Hello again friends, how may I help you?"

[We need something appropriate to wear to this trial.] Kay wrote hastily, looking a bit flustered.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:43 am

Asher nodded. "We didn't even think of it until this morning, or we would have asked you sooner. We're terribly sorry for the short notice, but can you please help us?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:43 am

Dawn waved bye to the pair then got up to go out and check on the 'feel' of the capitol before the trial
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next