Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seven

5 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seven - Page 39 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Seven

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

"You only got yourself to blame" Matt put him back down but didn't let go of his hands.

---

Kay followed Heny's gaze and rolled his eyes, those two. Evidently their little spat didn't last long then.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Seven - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Seven

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 am

Thaila would stick with the youngsters, knowing that would be the best place to be. He would leave Heny's protection to Merith and corvus.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:52 am

Kay nodded, monstrous though he was, it was clearly still him in those eyes. He raised once massive clawed hand in awkward goodbye and turned to race off and find the others.
Matt He called to his brother telepathically. Vestia says there's a ward up against teleporting, we can't get out. Find Heny and the kids and get them somewhere safe.

---

Matt looked around, clearly panicking. No way out, well they'd just have to fight wouldn't they?

"Vestia, are the kids safe? Is Heny safe? " He looked around the room, what was he supposed to do? Combat wasn't something he was particularly good at, but he had to help his friends. He knew he couldn't fire a gun without risking hitting someone he cared about. Nothing for it, he had to find the children and defend them as best he could. Damnit, nobody was taking those kids without a fight.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 am

Asher hurried for the central rooms, quickly locating the children and Thalia, and doing his best to act calm while still making them hurry. Ellie joined them shorty after.

~~
"The kids and Heny are safe for the moment," Vestia said grimly, "These guys look crazy prepared though, I'm not sure how long it'll last." She directed Matt to the children.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:04 am

"Just try to keep them out as long as possible. Can you work out how they're blocking teleportation? If we can jam that signal... " Matt talked as he ran. "Vestia is there anything you can do to repell them? Airlocks, life support, your fire suppression systems.. anything. Have at em!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:11 am

"Whatever they're doing to block teleports, I'm not able to get a fix on it," Vestia said. She readied her foam sprinklers, and prepared to lower life support. "Guys, stay OUT of the outer layers. I'm gonna see if I can cut life support when the bad guys come in, and I need to seal the area."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 am

"Good idea Vestia! You give em hell for us! Arm your little droids too, let's make sure they regret fucking with us!" Matt cheered her on, oh he was terrified but pretty damn determined to go out fighting.

---

Mourn headed further in, he didn't know where the hawk girls were, but he presumed they were going to hide like the other kids. He on the other hand, was determined to ensure that at the very least, the raiders were slowed down in their attack. "Need any help ship?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:17 am

---Give them hell, and try to come back alive--- Vestia told him, lights glowing affectionately yellow.

She did have sleeping gases, too, and very loud speakers. Also bright lights. Maybe she could at least give the bad guys a very bad day.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

Starr looked to the nearest camera and smiled. "I don't need life support." She said then shifted to her natural form

~~~
Shane growled aand shifted also. He didn't want to hide. He headed for the ramps to help fight.

~~~
Skye and Moone found a place to hide with the other kids.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:08 am

The three ships roaming around Vestia's head connected and locked in place, sliding onto the cruise ship snugly and anchoring on. The three piloted ships dispersed to leave the giant control collar behind. "Right," the male voice of Matthew spoke to the ship through an intercom, "Hello, dear smartship, some of your inhabitants may already know me, but I'll make myself clear to my intentions: I've been requested by the Family to assist in their endeavors, and with your full cooperation, you and no one gets hurt... for now. I request that life support be shut down from every room that does not have a life form in it, excluding the hallways."

The airlocks opened, and Matthew withdrew his hand from the speaker on his ear. He came out first, with a sharpened rapier in hand. He turned to the five men that had joined him on that particular ship. "Prepare yourselves. I know they have at least one star dragon on this ship, and they're known for their maneuverability in deep space. Knowing this ship there's bound to be a few powerful magic-users among other things." The helmet closed around his face and back-up life preservers were ready. He used his free hand to pull out a single pistol. The other men straightened in a loyal salute, speaking in unison, "Yes, Sir!"

One of them held doubts. "Permission to speak, Sir?"

"Permission granted."

"Are you sure it's okay for you to be at the front of the lines, Sir? This endeavor has a chance for casualti--"

"Oh please," The swordman's blade whipped out like lightning in the direction ahead of them. The lights above glinted into the glass of his helmet as his eyes held a quiet rage. "That bitch will regret she ever tried to make a fool out of me. Ready the anti-magic weapons!" All men were armored, and forty two men boarded Vestia from all sides.

Sonata nodded, taking the young Star Dragon in her hands carefully as she raced to the center, where the other children and Lilian were waiting. She handed Cassi to the woman, the dragon looking terrified. "Take care of them, Lilian." Sonata looked at her, "I need my brass knuckles."

"Here," Lilian tossed her the pair of hand weapons. Sonata slipped them on and went into a defensive position. "Stay here." With that, she turned and prepared herself for a fight.

Merith looked to make sure Heny was okay, his mouth a straight line and somberly quiet as Vanessa and Quinn prepared themselves for an ambush...
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 am

"Sorry, Starr and Shane."
Vestia locked down the outer hallways and detonated the emergency hatches, depressurizing the outer hallways violently and rapidly, hoping to suck the intruders into space.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 am

Mourn positioned himself in a doorway, gun drawn, ready to fire on anyone who came down that hall toward the others.

Matt joined the kids etc in the centre of the ship. He was relieved to see Thalia and nodded to him. Yeah, still a bit awkward but fights could wait till they weren't in mortal peril. "I freeze, you shoot okay?"

He looked to the kids. "It's gonna be okay kids, it's gonna be okay." He voice faltered. He took up position, ready to defend this room.

---

Kay joined the keepers, raising both hands to show he wasn't a threat. It wasn't like they're recognise him after all.
He couldn't help but smile to himself as Vestia refused to comply, none of them were going to submit.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:17 am

Heny stuck with Merith as corvus put his hatred of the male keeper aside to help protect the female. His feather ruffled up in silent rage as he prepared to protect his charge.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:19 am

Asher drew his stun gun. It was basically useless here, but maybe he could buy time. "If the enemy is close, get into the ventilation shafts, kids," he said quietly. "And be very quiet."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39