Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

5 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 3 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by Kooshie Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

"All right... right, we'd better get him to the med... the med bay," Asher said. "And... and do some tests to see what's needed."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Five - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Five

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Matt leapt to his feet as Vestia requested help. Damnit what now? It's like the drama just never ended around here.
He rushed to go help Shane

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Heny kept on shrieking like a banshee in protest.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Shane winced and moved to be sure ahe couldn't get up. "Please stop that it cannot be good for your child."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Matt burst in to... well.. quite a scene to be honest.

"what the hell?" Okay Heny really was making quite an epic racket. He went to help Shane and mouthed "what's going on!???"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Shane looked to Matt as he came in to help. "Careful, she bites, she wants to be alone, but I refused that so she tried to get up then bite me." He said, not realizing the picture they made yet.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Matt sorta... paused... stared at Shane for a moment, then shook his head. nah.. this was SHANE, no way was that as bad as it sounded.
right?

"Heny, Heny, calm down okay? Just.. let's discuss this like reasonable adults. Can.. can we do that?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 pm

"I want to be alone." She pleaded, "Please, just let me be alone!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Miss Heny wrote:"I want to be alone." She pleaded, "Please, just let me be alone!"
"You are not going to be alone, we don't know who else might try to harm you." Shane said
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:39 pm

"Heny? Right... so, fact is, you keep disappearing on us and we all want to be sure you're not going to run off and do something silly. " Matt had to shout to be heard over Heny's yelling, but honestly, this was a really depressingly familiar scenario for him. "We'd love to trust you hen, but you're in danger and we're worried about you."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Vanessa nodded, heading to Heny's room. When she got there she was mildly surprised to see such a commotion, and waited to see if she'd be noticed or if she'd have to speak up.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Matt was kinda distracted trying to stop Heny clawing anyone's eyes out.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:44 pm

She kept it up, struggling to get the drugs out of her system she didnt notice Vanessa at all..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Shane was busy trying not to be gouged again, not noticing Vanessa yet
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Vanessa suddenly cast a dark glare in Heny's direction as she watched her temper tantrum for a few more seconds. Whiplike tendrils of arcane crept out from her wrists like puppet strings and latched their ends onto Heny's ankles. Suddenly she jerked them once, and Heny was sent flying into the side of the wall after being ripped out from under the two men. "You--"

She jerked the other way and Heny was sent flying into another wall. What did Vanessa care? She was a Keeper, she could handle it. "- nasty -"

A third jerk and Heny was slammed to the center of the floor, " - selfish -"

Heny was forced to kneel up by a wave of energy. Vanessa marched forth with the rush of adrenaline and proceeded to back hand Heny across the face. " - selfish, selfish girl! Do you not see what you are doing to these people?!"

Vanessa's eyes brimmed with crystalline tears as she gritted her teeth together, her hand still raised and poised to strike while the other one laid at her waist, balled into a fist. "All you ever think about it yourself! How it affects you! Did you ever once stop to think how you affect other people?! Can't you see Merith has given up everything so that you could go on, so that you could live freely! These people around you are willing to protect you and be by your side yet you continue to reject that! How is it that you have lived longer than I and yet you act like a spoiled child?!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:52 pm

"HEY!" Matt yelled and ducked as Vanessa attacked Heny. That really couldn't be good for her... or the baby... right? "Gentle!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Shane sat up and rubbed the back of his head "Yeah, gentle for the baby."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Vanessa suddenly cast a dark glare in Heny's direction as she watched her temper tantrum for a few more seconds. Whiplike tendrils of arcane crept out from her wrists like puppet strings and latched their ends onto Heny's ankles. Suddenly she jerked them once, and Heny was sent flying into the side of the wall after being ripped out from under the two men. "You--"

She jerked the other way and Heny was sent flying into another wall. What did Vanessa care? She was a Keeper, she could handle it. "- nasty -"

A third jerk and Heny was slammed to the center of the floor, " - selfish -"

Heny was forced to kneel up by a wave of energy. Vanessa marched forth with the rush of adrenaline and proceeded to back hand Heny across the face. " - selfish, selfish girl! Do you not see what you are doing to these people?!"

Vanessa's eyes brimmed with crystalline tears as she gritted her teeth together, her hand still raised and poised to strike while the other one laid at her waist, balled into a fist. "All you ever think about it yourself! How it affects you! Did you ever once stop to think how you affect other people?! Can't you see Merith has given up everything so that you could go on, so that you could live freely! These people around you are willing to protect you and be by your side yet you continue to reject that! How is it that you have lived longer than I and yet you act like a spoiled child?!"
Heny kneel there, stunned for a few moments as her brain tried to process what the hell just happen,"I...I didn't ask for this...I didn't deserve it." she said weakly her voice broken, " I don't deserve it....All I have done have put people in harms way and kill.... If I was gone they would be safe, kooshie was safe after that.." she said softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:02 pm

Argh, now this really WAS getting too eerily family. Matt rushed to Heny's side and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "you can't think like that, you've brought a lot of light into our lives too. If it weren't for you, my brother and I would still be starving on the streets of Paris, everyone here owes you something i'm sure. And we wouldn't stay unless we wanted to. Believe me... "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm

"If you were gone, the Family would get what they wanted, and everyone here would be bowing beneath them, or otherwise dead!" She spat, Vanessa still obviously angered, "Is that what you want? For them to finally win? For this galaxy to fall to their hands and every species in shackles, forced to fawn over their feet?! Is that what you want, Heny?!"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"If you were gone, the Family would get what they wanted, and everyone here would be bowing beneath them, or otherwise dead!" She spat, Vanessa still obviously angered, "Is that what you want? For them to finally win? For this galaxy to fall to their hands and every species in shackles, forced to fawn over their feet?! Is that what you want, Heny?!"
Her lips trembled, "And our child will have to live in fear for the rest of their life because if I actually do what I was created to do I won't see it grow up!" She choked, "I will die, leaving Merith to raise it alone....And no child should go through that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:10 pm

"Merith's that bad a parent?" Matt tried to make a joke but yeah, it fell flat. "Heny, listen to me, you will beat this, you are better than this creator, better than your supposed fate. You can CHANGE it, and we'll help you. The future isn't set in stone, it's always in flux, you can change it, but only if you stand up and fight. I know you're feeling weak and I know you're feeling overwhelmed but damnit girl, you're better than this. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:12 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"Merith's that bad a parent?" Matt tried to make a joke but yeah, it fell flat. "Heny, listen to me, you will beat this, you are better than this creator, better than your supposed fate. You can CHANGE it, and we'll help you. The future isn't set in stone, it's always in flux, you can change it, but only if you stand up and fight. I know you're feeling weak and I know you're feeling overwhelmed but damnit girl, you're better than this. "
"After i kill the last tainted keeper my body will crumble from the power I would house... and when it does all that energy will be released into the galaxy bring balance...but at the price of my life..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:17 pm

"We can find a way around that, and.. and if we can't... you know, isn't it better to go out a hero than to die sniveling in a corner somewhere? My parents went out fighting, my foster mother went out fighting. You should ALWAYS fight, because there's always HOPE. At the end of it all, there's always hope. Even if it's the faintest tiniest glimmer, it exists. Hang onto that glimmer, no matter how faint and make it yours. Everyone on this ship has got your back, don't turn it on us. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 pm

"Hope is the strongest force there is, because no matter how often it is broken, it always comes back: Shame said with a nod to Matt's words.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Vanessa looked down at Heny, imploring her, "Heny... Please... Please keep going. If not for yourself, do it for Merith. Had he given up and given in, they promised him an easy stay, but since he let you escape so you didn't have to be used like a tool, they'll most likely... Most likely..."

The Anamcara looked distraught, not wanting to think about it as she looked away.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Vanessa looked down at Heny, imploring her, "Heny... Please... Please keep going. If not for yourself, do it for Merith. Had he given up and given in, they promised him an easy stay, but since he let you escape so you didn't have to be used like a tool, they'll most likely... Most likely..."

The Anamcara looked distraught, not wanting to think about it as she looked away.
"I know what he would go through." She said softly, "No need to even think of that.." She just stayed there on her knees, to tired to argue or fight anymore.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Shane moved closer, eyeing her warily for a moment before hugging her. "Don't let them win Heny." He said quietly "Don't let them take your life and the good you have found."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next