Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 38 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay looked amused at that remark. [You're probably right. And bottom bunk, because I wasn't willing to argue the point. There were about 12 of us in one room, it was fairly cramped.] Not that he'd spent many evenings IN his bunk considering. Nope, his evenings had been spent locked in an old bunker hoping like heck he wouldn't get out and nobody would find him.

---

Ivor shrugged. "I do.. don't know..." He came out into the hall and closed the door carefully behind himself. "You have animals on a ship?"

----

"If they have no choice, then they are still slaves." Armin bowed his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 38 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:56 am

Esk grunted in reply to Vestia and took the soup on a tray back to Dawn's room.

"I'm back." He called, rather than knocking. His hands were full.

---

Ivor listened intently to Skye's description of the Star dragons.

Silence tilted her head. Another race of shape changers, imprisoned. She shook her head.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:30 am

He nodded, "Y-yeah, I met Asher's Mate, Saw-na and Am-etty..?" He struggled pronouncing the last one.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:52 am

Asher smiled at Starr. "We're going to do this right, and we're going to do it after our own families are safe," he said. He looked to the incubator again, thoughtful, "Have you told the hatchlings about their new sibling?" He asked hesitantly.

~~
Moriah looked uncertain at the mention of Asher's boyfriend. She wasn't against organics and androids being in relationships herself, and she thought Kay seemed like a nice enough guy, but it was still an uncomfortable idea for an android and an organic to... yeah. "Kay, Sawna and Amity seem nice," she said, pushing a smile onto her face. "Did you like them?"

~~
Ellie had been messing with plants for a while, but now she went looking for Matt.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:56 am

Dawn looked to the door then sat up, making her way over to open it before sitting at her desk. "Hey Esk" She said softly.

~~~
Skye frowned at the thought of how many were still slaves then shook her head a little "We are working on helping to free all of them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 am

"Th-They were okay, Kay wasn't comfortable around me tho.." he said with a shrug as if used to it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 am

Starr nodded and smiled a little "Yeah, they are excited to have another sibling. I haven't explained everything, they are too young for most of that."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:37 am

Moriah smiled softly. "I guess you might seem a little intimidating at first to some people. I'm sure he'll end up liking you before too long." She added, "There are some people who look pretty unusual on this ship, and everyone likes them fine." She was thinking of Armin of course.

~~
"I'm glad they're happy about the news," Asher said. He nodded in agreement, it was definitely best for the kids to not know the unpleasant details of their sibling's origin for now. "Their family does seem to keep growing, I guess they're used to it being complicated by now, so that's nothing new to them."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:11 am

Starr chuckled softly and nodded "Yeah, complicated, but we can certainly do what we can to make it easier for them."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 am

"We try, at least," Asher agreed. "Has Vela shifted yet?" he asked, "She hadn't last time I asked you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:16 pm

Starr frowned and shook her head a little "No, not yet, she doesn't really want to yet." She said quietly. "I think she wants to wait till we are together again."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:54 pm

"Well if that's what she's waiting for, then I don't object," Asher said. He liked the idea of getting to see such an important moment in his sort-of sister's life. "As long as it isn't harmful to wait longer to shift, of course. It isn't harmful, is it?"
Shane had shifted for the first time when he was in his twenties, after all, and he seemed to be okay as far as Asher could tell.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Kooshie wrote:Moriah smiled softly. "I guess you might seem a little intimidating at first to some people. I'm sure he'll end up liking you before too long." She added, "There are some people who look pretty unusual on this ship, and everyone likes them fine." She was thinking of Armin of course.

~~
"I'm glad they're happy about the news," Asher said. He nodded in agreement, it was definitely best for the kids to not know the unpleasant details of their sibling's origin for now. "Their family does seem to keep growing, I guess they're used to it being complicated by now, so that's nothing new to them."
"m-many people find me scary.." amari shrugged as if used to it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Matt was with the cleaning bots, looking for the last few wayward ones that had decided to hide instead of do their job in his absence. He had a train of cleaning bots with silly hats and bows stuck on them trundling after him as he wheeled around searching.

---

Esk eased the door open with his foot as well, nodding to Dawn. "I brought Soup. Get back into bed."

---

"Big job." Silence remarked.

"Do... do you think it's wise to... interfere and annoy people who... who can do such things?" Ivor looked worried. No, he didn't much like the idea of being a hero. Heroes got killed horribly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Moriah nodded. "I guess they would find you intimidating. You do look a bit unusual. But then, some people even find me scary, so I guess people will worry about anything." She grinned at the thought. She wasn't exactly intimidating, like most androids, she had an average body and a pleasantly non-threatening face. "People just worry too much."

~~
Ellie spotted Matt and covered her mouth, trying not to giggle as she watched the procession. Decorated cleaning bots were so cute.
"Hey Matt, I like your parade," she said, giggling in spite of her best efforts.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Matt waved. "They're my little helpers." He told her. "We're trying to find Barry and Steve." Yes, he'd given all the bots names. Really random names.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Well if that's what she's waiting for, then I don't object," Asher said. He liked the idea of getting to see such an important moment in his sort-of sister's life. "As long as it isn't harmful to wait longer to shift, of course. It isn't harmful, is it?"
Shane had shifted for the first time when he was in his twenties, after all, and he seemed to be okay as far as Asher could tell.
"It isn't harmful, it will just make it a little harder to learn to control it." Starr said and smiled. "Like Shane's transformation, it isn't harmful to wait, but it means it isn't quite as natural."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:35 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Matt was with the cleaning bots, looking for the last few wayward ones that had decided to hide instead of do their job in his absence. He had a train of cleaning bots with silly hats and bows stuck on them trundling after him as he wheeled around searching.

---

Esk eased the door open with his foot as well, nodding to Dawn. "I brought Soup. Get back into bed."

---

"Big job." Silence remarked.

"Do... do you think it's wise to... interfere and annoy people who... who can do such things?" Ivor looked worried. No, he didn't much like the idea of being a hero. Heroes got killed horribly.
Dawn frowned at the order then sighed and got up to make her way back to the bed. "It's annoying being in bed all the time." She said, even as she did as told. "Thanks for the soup."
~~~
"It will be a big job, which is why we have help like Hytar and his crew." Skye said then shrugged a little "And the dragons may want to help as they are freed and able to."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:43 pm

"Yeah, I know." Esk set the soup on the bedside table, not getting too close to Dawn. He still wasn't convinced magic flu was safe.
"But if you get worse we're stuck with a nurse with shit people skills, an android who hates his job and another android who's busy taking on every cause he can. Like it or not Dawn, you're not only the best qualified medic on board, you're also just the flat out a better medic." He shrugged. "So get better, before someone else gets sick."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

"Barry and Steve?" Ellie said. "What have they done this time?" She was acting as if she knew who they were, even though she didn't.

~~
Asher smiled softly. "Well then, I guess there's nothing wrong with her waiting. I guess she'll probably look like you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:49 pm

Matt didn't question if she knew what he was on about. "They're hiding, slacking off. Aren't they guys?" He called back to the cleaning robots who didn't respond because you know, they were cleaning robots ffs. "I rounded all these guys up, just gotta find the last two."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:53 pm

"Pshhh, those two are always slacking off," Ellie said, trying to sound annoyed, and not laugh. "Those darn bots, they should have a good work ethic like these guys do." She reached down and patted one on the sensor array. "You think they're on this floor?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Dawn chuckled softly at that as she got settled, sitting up so she could eat, even if she was using the wall to stay there. "I will try." She said, taking the bowl to eat slowly.

~~~
"I would guess so." Starr said softly. "I don't know what form she will choose for her first one."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:26 pm

Ivor looked anxious.
"th.. this isn't a war ship..." he reasoned.

---

Esk kept his distance. "good."

---

"no idea, figured they can't have got too far, they can't operate the lifts and transporters or deal with stairs right?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:10 pm

"No, we aren't a war ship." Skye agreed and reached over to Ivor "We will keep you as safe as we can."
~~~
Dawn looked to him and smiled softly "If you are worried about getting sick, you don't have to stay, I can ask a bot to take the bowl back to the kitchen."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:11 pm

"It'll be fun to find out," Asher said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the forms Danika and Kerr use too."

~~
"Yeah, I guess not," Ellie said. "So how big are these guys, anyway?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:15 pm

"Un-Unfortunately m-my kind has a reason to be scary." Amari sighed, adjusting his tail a bit.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

"They do?" Moriah asked. "There's nothing wrong with being a hemovore, it's not that scary if you don't attack people."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next