Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 37 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay looked amused at that remark. [You're probably right. And bottom bunk, because I wasn't willing to argue the point. There were about 12 of us in one room, it was fairly cramped.] Not that he'd spent many evenings IN his bunk considering. Nope, his evenings had been spent locked in an old bunker hoping like heck he wouldn't get out and nobody would find him.

---

Ivor shrugged. "I do.. don't know..." He came out into the hall and closed the door carefully behind himself. "You have animals on a ship?"

----

"If they have no choice, then they are still slaves." Armin bowed his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 37 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:06 pm

"Happy is NOT what this makes me." Esk rolled his eyes. "But someone's gotta do it." And that was his role in life it seemed, doing what needed to be done and nobody else would volunteer for.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:07 pm

"You're not an animal. Or if you are, you aren't any more an animal than any sapient being is," Moriah said. "If you want to talk, you should."

~~
"All right. Well tell me if you need anything," Vestia said, amused. Poor Esk.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:09 pm

"Old m-master didn't think I should of." Amari mumbled, suddenly finding the tennist ball very interesting.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well your master was wrong," Moriah said. She shook her head. "So, who's the other passenger up here?" she asked, trying to change the subject. 'i heard there were two."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm

"Y-yeah, m-my... father." Amari mumbled a bit nervously, "H-he doesn't come out m-much.." the main reason being Marcus didn't want to make Amari nervousz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:19 pm

"Your father is here?" Moriah noticed his nervousness. "Is he okay?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 pm

"Y-yeah.." yup that tennis ball totally didn't need its fuzz anymore as Amari picked at it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:27 pm

"Is he mean to you?" if he was mean to Amari, Moriah had half a mind to march right in and use her new freedom to beat him up. And then yell at Asher and Vestia for letting the kid get hurt more. So there.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:30 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled and wheeled into the room, glancing curiously to see if the egg was in the incubator before looking at Starr again. "i just thought I'd stop by to see how you're doing, and to maybe beg some dragon news from you,' he said, joking a bit on the last part. "How are you today?"
The egg was in the incubator. Starr sat up on her bed and smiled again. "I'm alright, and I think it would be good to talk to the children."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:30 pm

"N-no." He said quickly, "J-just... Com-pli-cated."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:34 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:Silence shook her head. Honestly finding out about other species hadn't been a priority.
"Don't know aliens..." She sort of shrugged.

"we... we haven't.. been.. been free for... for that long." Ivor explained. "and... that time has been spent almost.. e.. entirely at the.. the man's home. Most.. most of the other residents didn't... like to talk to us much." He lowered his head.
Skye frowned but nodded and would talk about the star dragon as a species. How they were taken and enslaved as a species and their world destroyed so they couldn't go back.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 pm

"Oh good, I'm glad we're in agreement about talking to the kids," Asher said, smiling. He looked at the incubator again, he was pretty much used to the sight of the egg by now, and it didn't horrify him like it had at first. "How are they doing?" he asked, referring to any and all of Starr's children.

~~
"Okay." Moriah didn't know what to make of that, but she nodded. "Do you need a new tennis ball? That one's looking pretty ragged," she said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Starr looked to the egg since he was and smiled. "They are fine, healthy." She replied and looked back to him again. "Danika and the others are eager to get back to us as soon as possible."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:09 pm

He blinked then looked at the abused thing, "I-its fine, still can bonce." He said in a sorta happy tone

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Asher looked at Starr again, smiling softly. "Tell them we're just as eager as they are. They must be so grown up by now, it's hard to imagine. Are they having fun out there?" They must be homesick, but maybe it wasn't all bad. He hoped.

~~
Moriah smiled. "I guess that's the most important part," she said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:40 pm

He nodded happily, suddenly bouncing the ball in boredom.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Starr chuckled and nodded "Yes, they are enjoying the animals and being outside." She said softly. "They do grow up so fast."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:44 pm

(I think this post got buried, maybe)
Kooshie wrote:"All right. Well tell me if you need anything," Vestia told Esk, amused. Poor Esk.

~~
Moriah watched Amari bounce the ball. "Have you met many people here yet?" She asked. "I know you've met Asher and Vestia, but have you met any others?"

~~
"They're such amazing kids," Asher said fondly. "Have you told them about the freed star dragons yet? I'm sure they'd be excited about that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Starr shook her head then chuckled softly "I haven't told them much of that, just that we freed some other dragons. They liked that, but I could feel how sad it made them that they couldn't be with us."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Asher nodded, saddened a bit at the thought. "It must be hard for them, knowing they won't see us for months more, and that we're here in their home without them," he said. "They've been so brave and understanding about this." He smiled a little, "if the star dragons stay with us, I guess that means they'll get some new friends around their age."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Starr nodded and sighed softly "Yes, it is hard." She said softly "They are being brave but they say how much they miss us all every time we speak."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Asher reached out and patted Starr's arm. "We'll get there as quickly as we can. I've decided to wait on the android rights campaign, which means we'll be able to get there a lot sooner." He sighed. "It's so strange to think that they only knew us for two weeks before they had to go away. We'll have to get to know them all over again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Starr smiled softly and pat his hand on her arm. "Are you sure about leaving that off for now?" She asked worriedly. As much as she did want to get the babies back, she didn't want him to push back his plans just for that. The androids were just as important as freeing her people.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Asher took his hand away after a few moments, smiling sadly. "I've thought it over, and I think it's our best option. The android situation is stable, they're not happy, but they're not in any specific danger either, so we don't need to rush. If I make Vestia stay on Terra, we'll be delaying reunions for all our loved ones, and leaving Thalia without medical care. Besides, more time to plan is always a plus."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 pm

"True, it is best to go into that with as solid a plan as we can make" Starr agreed softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:56 am

Esk grunted in reply to Vestia and took the soup on a tray back to Dawn's room.

"I'm back." He called, rather than knocking. His hands were full.

---

Ivor listened intently to Skye's description of the Star dragons.

Silence tilted her head. Another race of shape changers, imprisoned. She shook her head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:30 am

He nodded, "Y-yeah, I met Asher's Mate, Saw-na and Am-etty..?" He struggled pronouncing the last one.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next