Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 40 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kay looked amused at that remark. [You're probably right. And bottom bunk, because I wasn't willing to argue the point. There were about 12 of us in one room, it was fairly cramped.] Not that he'd spent many evenings IN his bunk considering. Nope, his evenings had been spent locked in an old bunker hoping like heck he wouldn't get out and nobody would find him.

---

Ivor shrugged. "I do.. don't know..." He came out into the hall and closed the door carefully behind himself. "You have animals on a ship?"

----

"If they have no choice, then they are still slaves." Armin bowed his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN - Page 40 Empty Re: UPON VESTIA: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:39 pm

"I'll tell him," Vestia said to Esk.

~~
"James?" Vestia said.

James looked up from his book. "Yeah, Vestia?"

"Esk says get the hell back to work," Vestia said smugly.

"Oh yeah? Well you can tell him this," James held up a finger rudely.

"Can't, don't have fingers," Vestia snickered.

James huffed and flounced off to the med bay to find out what was going on.

~~
"James told me to tell you he held up his finger at you," Vestia told Esk.

~~
"I kind of like the idea of mini attack-bots," Ellie mused. "Like 1812, only cuter." She grinned at the thought. "Campaigning for their rights, having picket lines outside our rooms."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Asher doesn't know I'm here, Vestia was the one who let me in," moriah said. She wasn't sure what to make of Asher getting to decide who visited this floor, it was an odd thing to hear about. "Good to meet you, Marcus. I just met your son, and I wanted to meet you as well."

~~
"Very true," Asher agreed. "You're right, it's better to talk than to hide." He looked at her, "What have you been doing lately? I've seen you and Armin talking a few times, I think?"
Starr nodded and smiled a little at that. "Yes, I've been talking with Armin and whoever wants to talk to me and reading a lot. I've been trying to give people time to get used to me having this egg and getting used to being home again." She stopped at that and tilted her head a little "Vestia does feel like home to me."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Asher doesn't know I'm here, Vestia was the one who let me in," moriah said. She wasn't sure what to make of Asher getting to decide who visited this floor, it was an odd thing to hear about. "Good to meet you, Marcus. I just met your son, and I wanted to meet you as well."

~~
"Very true," Asher agreed. "You're right, it's better to talk than to hide." He looked at her, "What have you been doing lately? I've seen you and Armin talking a few times, I think?"
"Ah that explains it." He remarked, unlike his son hos common lacked any accent. "Thats good, I hope..?" Marcus remarked at hearing moriah meeting his son, "He is settling in well I hope?"

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Esk snorted. Amused. He could guess which one. "thanks"

----

"they WOULD look adorable with signs" Matt agreed. "but hey, I like these guys. They're my little buddies."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Asher smiled softly. "Vestia is a good home," he said. "Are they still acting strange about the egg? It seems like things have calmed down mostly now. I'm glad Armin is here for you, he's a good friend."

~~
"Amari is very nice, and he seems to be settling in pretty well, he was hanging from the ceiling when I found him," Moriah said cheerfully. "He seemed oddly nervous about you, but I wanted to meet you anyway, just because I was curious."

~~
James went into the med bay and started looking through the notes to find out what was going on. Dawn had a fever? That was new. Bah.

~~
"They're very even tempered this way," Ellie said with a laugh. "They might be jerks if they actually had personalities."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:06 pm

"No, most everyone has at least gotten used to seeing it now, which is good, because that means they may be over the way she was conceived before the hatchling gets old enough to hear their thoughts." Starr said softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Asher nodded. "That's good. We still have time, hopefully by the time the egg hatches, everyone will be able to just see her as part of the family." He smiled softly, "You can tell her gender now?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Kay wandered back into the medlab with a fresh cup of coffee. He tilted his head at James, looking questioning.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled softly. "Vestia is a good home," he said. "Are they still acting strange about the egg? It seems like things have calmed down mostly now. I'm glad Armin is here for you, he's a good friend."

~~
"Amari is very nice, and he seems to be settling in pretty well, he was hanging from the ceiling when I found him," Moriah said cheerfully. "He seemed oddly nervous about you, but I wanted to meet you anyway, just because I was curious."

~~
James went into the med bay and started looking through the notes to find out what was going on. Dawn had a fever? That was new. Bah.

~~
"They're very even tempered this way," Ellie said with a laugh. "They might be jerks if they actually had personalities."
Marcus nodded, as if not surprised by that. "Thats, good I suspose. Is there anything you want to know?" This android clearly wasn't around when this ship was captured by his old crew.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Starr nodded then smiled and nodded again "Yes, it's a female, though she hasn't started 'listening' yet." It was normal though, so she wasn't worried.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:56 pm

"Esk told me to get back to work," James said to Kay in explanation. "Apparently Dawn has a fever now? Darn it, she didn't yesterday!"

~~
"I'm just curious," Moriah said. "Why doesn't he like you though? And can you hang from things by your tail too?" Inquiring minds wanted to know!

~~
Asher smiled softly. "It is fun to know more about her. I have to admit, it'll be fun to have another little hatchling around. Star dragon kids are wonderful."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Kay nodded. [Asher said it's something to do with her race, abdominal wounds can cause something like flu. I have no idea how that works, alien biology still bewilders me.] He shook his head. [But for the time being at least i'm told she's in no danger and neither is anyone else. ] He frowned a little. [Why does Esk care if you're working?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40