Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter One

+3
Quinn The Fox
Thsarias
VerniusNightshade
7 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 3 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Docked into a large comerse station of the galactic alliance a smart ship put up a open passage sign on her docking port. Her helper would be off doing her own thing as she made sure supplies where there for the new guests to come, her earpiece on it would seem like as she walked the bustling station she was talking to herself as she tapped on a tablet in her hand.

The female looked human with elf like ears, short spikey purple hair and violet eyes with deep tan skin. She wore simple leather, with combat boots and a white undershirt beneath her vest she looked more like she belonged on a black market station then a respectable one they where on now. She kept a careful eye on her surroundings as if worried. On the board there flashed those most wanted and a female face would appear, looking different but with the same sorrow in her eyes of the one that was talking to herself there was a high bounty on her head for some odd reason.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 3 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Crazy got off the bot and explored his room for a few hours until he knew every square inch of it by nose, sight, and sound.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNightshade Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Miss Heny wrote:She nodded, "Yea, I am the ship tech actually. " She crossed her arms, "Been caring for this ship for over 6 months."

"I see, so you know this ship best...well though i'm here for a vacation don't hesitate to ask me to help i do like tinkering with a lot of biotech, as well as other hobbies."he now gets up and offers to shake her hand, "i'm Vernius. Mind if i ask where i'll be staying?"

VerniusNightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

She warily shook it, "Do you have your ticket?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNightshade Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Miss Heny wrote:She warily shook it, "Do you have your ticket?"

Pulls out the ticket, but its color was practically shining, meaning this guy had pretty much spent at least 1,000 for it. and effectively giving you the money necessary to buy more food for vestia's other passengers.

VerniusNightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:57 pm

She took it, "Alright, follow me." His room would be like the rest, well design and built she would leave him there to get the rest of the stuff she bought personally.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 pm

A shadow passed along the wall, the disembodied figure stretched alone it's pristine empty canvas. As it turned a corner, however, it began to split from the wall, going from two different dimensions as the smokey black figure settled all four paws to the ground below, its glowing white ocular gaze scanned the new area, the long, elegant shadowy tail waved and played with the air as the vulpine stalked along the corridors.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Heny would hear Vestia make a comment about it in her com but said nothing as she showed the male his room before heading to find the shadow being

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:42 pm

Crazy came out of his room and found the scent trail of the recently passed MH. Sure that she was on board now, he started following it.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:46 pm

The shadow merely walked on in silence, the nose giving covert signs of a twitch, as if it were tracking. It's steps and breathe was dreadfully silent, as if it weren't really there at all. It seemed as if it was drawn to Heny's quarters, and began walking that way. If you could call walking to such a beast. It's footsteps were as quiet as death, and the lithe transparent figure moved so smoothly it was as if it were gliding on ice.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:48 pm

"Ahem" Heny coughed at the creature, "Please return to your true form." She stood in "front" of it, her shadow hidden as she knew the dangers of such a creature.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 pm

The Wanderer floated several inches from the ground, drinking in the information from his surroundings. He most likely wouldn't return here for several thousand years, so he tried to store the details. He found the ship, floating up to the figure he saw at the front.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:56 pm

There was none ATM but the doors where still open for guests

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Well, As he saw no one, he entered the ship.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:02 pm

The shadow being stopped, before tilting its head curiously at Heny, studying her as if she were an animal behind a pane of glass. Finally it spoke, its dark maw opening into the terrifying abyss of non-existence. The voice was female, but whisper-like, as if she was so pained she could hardly speak. It echoed as if she were far away as well, "Why should I reveal myself, I must wonder... If it means that it could pose a possible threat to my well being..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Star had resumed her wandering of the hallways, leaving her wings in sight
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The shadow being stopped, before tilting its head curiously at Heny, studying her as if she were an animal behind a pane of glass. Finally it spoke, its dark maw opening into the terrifying abyss of non-existence. The voice was female, but whisper-like, as if she was so pained she could hardly speak. It echoed as if she were far away as well, "Why should I reveal myself, I must wonder... If it means that it could pose a possible threat to my well being..."
"Because this ship is a place of peace, and I know very well the truth of shadow magic is that its not peaceful." She said firmly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Thsarias wrote:Well, As he saw no one, he entered the ship.
He would notice the wing female walking by.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Starrnico wrote:Star had resumed her wandering of the hallways, leaving her wings in sight
She would notice the floating form of clothing entering

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Star stopped and looked at the floating cloth curiously, tilting her head at it's apperance
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 pm

The Wanderer asked curiously, "What species are you that you have wings like that?"

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:The shadow being stopped, before tilting its head curiously at Heny, studying her as if she were an animal behind a pane of glass. Finally it spoke, its dark maw opening into the terrifying abyss of non-existence. The voice was female, but whisper-like, as if she was so pained she could hardly speak. It echoed as if she were far away as well, "Why should I reveal myself, I must wonder... If it means that it could pose a possible threat to my well being..."
"Because this ship is a place of peace, and I know very well the truth of shadow magic is that its not peaceful." She said firmly.
"How prejudiced..." The shadow being sighed, its breath sounding ragged and mixed with an unseen enduring agony, "Though you bear the smell of the legends long lost. Your kind... I have not seen in a while. Should I assume you are like the rest, then? As you assume me of being such a degrading stature of my own?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
"How prejudiced..." The shadow being sighed, its breath sounding ragged and mixed with an unseen enduring agony, "Though you bear the smell of the legends long lost. Your kind... I have not seen in a while. Should I assume you are like the rest, then? As you assume me of being such a degrading stature of my own?"
heny gritted her teeth, a nerve obviously hit as she spoke in a shaky manner, "I am not like those.... things that once were mine kind. I treat all I met as equals, no one is higher or lower then me...Do not stereotype me." She growled, obviously trying to keep both temper and unwanted memories down.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Thsarias wrote:The Wanderer asked curiously, "What species are you that you have wings like that?"
"I can assume many forms, this is a favorite of mine that is called an angel" Star said with a light shrug
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
heny gritted her teeth, a nerve obviously hit as she spoke in a shaky manner, "I am not like those.... things that once were mine kind. I treat all I met as equals, no one is higher or lower then me...Do not stereotype me." She growled, obviously trying to keep both temper and unwanted memories down.
"Then why do you judge me so? If you don't like being equally judged?" The fox said, and suddenly her form began to fade. The being closed her eyes, "This seems like a pleasant place to linger on. There are many scents... I can tell the balance will be tested among this ship. Keepers keep the History, but who keeps it from all toppling to the ground, I wonder?..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:24 pm

"I apologize, but i don't believe that is an answer to my question."

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
"Then why do you judge me so? If you don't like being equally judged?" The fox said, and suddenly her form began to fade. The being closed her eyes, "This seems like a pleasant place to linger on. There are many scents... I can tell the balance will be tested among this ship. Keepers keep the History, but who keeps it from all toppling to the ground, I wonder?..."
"Because it is also my duty to protect those on the ship, and the ship herself." she said firmly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Thsarias wrote:"I apologize, but i don't believe that is an answer to my question."
"Actually it does, the species you see is that of an angel" Starr contradicted 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next