Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter One

+3
Quinn The Fox
Thsarias
VerniusNightshade
7 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 4 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Docked into a large comerse station of the galactic alliance a smart ship put up a open passage sign on her docking port. Her helper would be off doing her own thing as she made sure supplies where there for the new guests to come, her earpiece on it would seem like as she walked the bustling station she was talking to herself as she tapped on a tablet in her hand.

The female looked human with elf like ears, short spikey purple hair and violet eyes with deep tan skin. She wore simple leather, with combat boots and a white undershirt beneath her vest she looked more like she belonged on a black market station then a respectable one they where on now. She kept a careful eye on her surroundings as if worried. On the board there flashed those most wanted and a female face would appear, looking different but with the same sorrow in her eyes of the one that was talking to herself there was a high bounty on her head for some odd reason.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 4 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:
Quinn The Fox wrote:The shadow being stopped, before tilting its head curiously at Heny, studying her as if she were an animal behind a pane of glass. Finally it spoke, its dark maw opening into the terrifying abyss of non-existence. The voice was female, but whisper-like, as if she was so pained she could hardly speak. It echoed as if she were far away as well, "Why should I reveal myself, I must wonder... If it means that it could pose a possible threat to my well being..."
"Because this ship is a place of peace, and I know very well the truth of shadow magic is that its not peaceful." She said firmly.
"How prejudiced..." The shadow being sighed, its breath sounding ragged and mixed with an unseen enduring agony, "Though you bear the smell of the legends long lost. Your kind... I have not seen in a while. Should I assume you are like the rest, then? As you assume me of being such a degrading stature of my own?"
heny gritted her teeth, a nerve obviously hit as she spoke in a shaky manner, "I am not like those.... things that once were mine kind. I treat all I met as equals, no one is higher or lower then me...Do not stereotype me." She growled, obviously trying to keep both temper and unwanted memories down.
"Then why do you judge me so? If you don't like being equally judged?" The fox said, and suddenly her form began to fade. The being closed her eyes, "This seems like a pleasant place to linger on. There are many scents... I can tell the balance will be tested among this ship. Keepers keep the History, but who keeps it from all toppling to the ground, I wonder?..."
"Because it is also my duty to protect those on the ship, and the ship herself." she said firmly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Thsarias wrote:"I apologize, but i don't believe that is an answer to my question."
"Actually it does, the species you see is that of an angel" Starr contradicted 

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:27 pm

"I asked for what you are, not what i see. There are multiple dimensions to each individual, you only cover them, not change them."

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Thsarias wrote:"I asked for what you are, not what i see. There are multiple dimensions to each individual, you only cover them, not change them."
"My true form is not up for discussion" Star said, frowning at this one's insistence "Especially to one that hasn't even given a name" 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:34 pm

The fox-shaped chuckled, and faded out of her vision, "Do not worry. I do not intend harm to anyone here." She vanished, and her presence disappeared from the area, but one couldn't shake the feeling that she was still on the ship. Everyone on there sensitive to magic would get that odd feeling of being watched.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Heny gritted her teeth, obviously not please but won't do anything yet as long as no one was harmed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:35 pm

The Wanderer's voice split into several deep layers of sound, each arriving just after the last. The sound also reverberated around the ship, and seemed to come from everywhere. "My name is simply my profession, mortal. I am Wanderer."

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Star's wings flared a little before settling at the odd tone Wanderer used. "Great" she muttered
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:47 pm

"May i have a feather?" The Wanderer said, reverting to his previous voice. He used minor telekinesis to project a message into her mind. "Are you by chance of a slave race?"

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Star stiffened, drawing herself up at the telepathic question. Many thoughts went through her mind at that, but they boiled down to thinking she would have to leave, to run again. "N-no" She stuttered softly, though which question was uncertain
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:55 pm

"Dont worry, you are safe here." The Wanderer reassured her.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:02 pm

"Safety is but a fleeting dream, one that is too easily shattered" Starr replied then turned "I should go" 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Thsarias Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:07 pm

The Wanderer pulled the feather from the banding on his wrist, floating off to explore the corridors and get settled, studying the feather as he wandered.

Thsarias

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Asher didn't catch most of the conversation between the Wanderer and Starr, but he did notice Starr's obvious worry. Temporarily setting aside his concerns about her motivations, he approached her. "Are you all right?" he asked her, "The peculiar apparition seems to have put you on edge."

(Guys! Assuming anyone RPs on Mondays, we can start adventuring today! Whoo!)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Star paused and looked at Asher then towards the apperition, though it was now out of sight. "It is not safe for me to stay." She said then looked at Asher again. She would be more frightened if she knew Wanderer had a feather from her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 pm

"You're leaving already?" Asher asked, "But I was looking forward to finding out who you are and whether you're plotting to kill anyone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:13 pm

The shadow reappeared again, this time near Asher and Starr. It stretched across the wall, disembodied and silent, its pale eyes merely staring at the two. The fox shadow shifted into a sitting position and only watched.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Heny would be making sure everyone was aboard as Vestia prepared to undock. She causally wandered the halls to the observation deck watching the station slowly fade into the blackness of space she rubbed her wrists in a nervous manner as memories of pain tried to burst through her mental walls. "that's in the past..." She muttered to herself, "They think I'm dead... I'm safe from them... They can't find the daggers.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Eyeing the shadow, Asher tried to decide whether it was about to slaughter him and Starr, and whether there was anything whatsoever he could do about it if it was. "What are you, and why are you here?" he asked it, reaching casually for his stun gun.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:29 pm

The shadow merely tipped its head before letting out a groaning sigh. "I am no one of interest, and why I am here remains to be seen." The fox's tail flicked as it read the atmosphere, fiddling through auras and strings of mana energy, trying to find new and unique identifications of magic she had not seen before, though this action wouldn't be observable by the naked eye.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:36 pm

The android paused. "I take it that you just enjoy making a scene then, Shadow. My last assigned ship was like that."
He went to peer out a window at the now-dark sky.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:38 pm

"Making a scene? Quite the contrary. I enter a room, and the others react, is that not making a scene?" The fox questioned, beginning to pad away after collecting the information it needed.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:42 pm

"Seeing as you intended to provoke a reaction, I would say you made a scene," Asher responded. He sighed, one of his favorite noises he had learned to imitate over the years, and kept his eyes on the window.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:46 pm

After a few moments of trying to look uninterested, Asher noticed Heny's muttering, and remembered his programming as a medic. If she was in pain, he should probably be doing something about that. The Empire would be most displeased if he started ignoring his duties in favor of looking dignified. "Heny, are you all right?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:47 pm

She jolted, almost like a frighten rabbit before managing to calm her rapidly beating hearts, "Y-yea... Just unpleasant memories." She instinctively moved her leather jacket to cover the prison tattoo.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Asher held up his hands, a gesture showing he meant no harm. "Want to talk about it?"
If I was a psychologist, I'd be having the time of my life trying to understand these people, he thought.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:00 pm

She held a bitter smile, "I... Am not sure you would understand fully of what I been through since logically it's impossible..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next