Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter One

+3
Quinn The Fox
Thsarias
VerniusNightshade
7 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Docked into a large comerse station of the galactic alliance a smart ship put up a open passage sign on her docking port. Her helper would be off doing her own thing as she made sure supplies where there for the new guests to come, her earpiece on it would seem like as she walked the bustling station she was talking to herself as she tapped on a tablet in her hand.

The female looked human with elf like ears, short spikey purple hair and violet eyes with deep tan skin. She wore simple leather, with combat boots and a white undershirt beneath her vest she looked more like she belonged on a black market station then a respectable one they where on now. She kept a careful eye on her surroundings as if worried. On the board there flashed those most wanted and a female face would appear, looking different but with the same sorrow in her eyes of the one that was talking to herself there was a high bounty on her head for some odd reason.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Across the spaceport, a dark-haired, grey-eyed android watched as his ride out of this terrible solar system left without him. He wasn't really surprised that the ship no longer wanted his help, now that the ship had a very pretty, extremely human first mate, but he felt rather forlorn nonetheless. A place like this was sure to be crowded with gangs who would like to dismantle him, and his programming would make it difficult for him to fight back in self defense. He was a sitting duck as long as he stayed here.
Fortunately, he was owned by the empire and not by his formerly assigned ship. That meant he was free to operate as he saw fit until the Empire gave him new instructions, and so he didn't need to wait around for someone to vandalize him. If he acted sensibly, he might be able to get out of this place and back to his owners in one piece, saving himself and them a great deal of inconvenience.
Deciding on a plan of action, the android began searching for ships offering open passage. He disregarded one proudly emblazoned with bumper stickers that declared 'Androids suck!' and approached the smartship sitting beside it instead.
"Excuse me," he asked it, doing his best to keep the sound of his conflicting thought processes out of his voice, "I'm a trained mechanic and medic, seeking safe passage. Would you be willing to take me aboard in exchange for my skills?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:50 am

Causally Vestia summon Heny who came trotting up to the docking port with more of a tired look then anything else. She curiously looked at the droid and asked "Which planet are you wanting to head to? We plan on a year long tour of the Galaxy." She explained, rolling her neck as it made popping noises, "Sorry Vestia outercoms are still on the fritzt and only work 25% right now, busy getting the parts to fix that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:34 am

The android took a step back at the sight of Heny, who was sn intimidating picture indeed, before speaking. "My goal is to reach the Sol system for my next assignment, but I am in no specific hurry to get there." He smiled slightly, "I'm more interested in getting off this planet than I am in going anywhere, right now."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:15 am

A small ship came and landed nearby, facing Vestia then hailing her "This is Pegasus calling Vestia, requesting permission to dock." Starr said as she waited. She had signed on for this cruise, but had made certain her little ship could fit in one of the cargo slots on the larger, sentient ship. Pegasus was larger than a normal shuttle, though not by too much. It was enough space for her since she was always alone and it was designed for more. While she waited for an answer, she looked to the android and the human talking together at the entrance curiously.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 am

@ "Kooshie"

She nodded, "Alright I think we'll be heading there for the third planet I believe. What are your skills?" To spoke to him like he was a normal being, something he was probably not use to.

@ "Starrnico"

The bay's opened for her ship as Vestia welcomed her aboard. "Your room packet is on the table." She said in a cheerful tone as little droids scurry around cleaning up and doing small bit repairs to make sure everything was right.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:45 am

@Heny
The android relaxed slightly, noting that Heny's attitude didn't seem hostile, despite her appearance. "I have extensive programming in ship and general electronics repairs, and medical care for 30 types of living organisms. I also have rudimentary programming in combat, and have much experience as a janitor." After a moment he added, "My name is Asher, model designation MBT-MK-seven, number three-seven-five-four. What should I call you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 am

Kooshie wrote:@Heny
The android relaxed slightly, noting that Heny's attitude didn't seem hostile, despite her appearance. "I have extensive programming in ship and general electronics repairs, and medical care for 30 types of living organisms. I also have rudimentary programming in combat, and have much experience as a janitor." After a moment he added, "My name is Asher, model designation MBT-MK-seven, number three-seven-five-four. What should I call you?"
"Well Asher I think your skills will work wonderfully, and the name is Heny by the way." She said with a friendly grin, "I do mainly the repairs on Vestia and admittedly I have a habit of harming myself being stupid so I think the medibot would like a break from my stupidity." She chuckled.

"Is there any special type of charging you need or anything like that?" She inquired, "I mainly work as a bio tech plus the ship "bouncer" AKA I make sure the guests behave and treat Vestia with respect."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:25 am

@Heny
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Heny, and I do hope I won't give you reason to evict me. And no, I'm equipped with a universal adapter, so I should have no difficulty using the ship's power." He glanced up at Vestia, "Could you ask her if I'm permitted to board?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:40 am

Kooshie wrote:@Heny
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Heny, and I do hope I won't give you reason to evict me. And no, I'm equipped with a universal adapter, so I should have no difficulty using the ship's power." He glanced up at Vestia, "Could you ask her if I'm permitted to board?"
She shrugged, "Doubt I'll will have a reason and as a guest you can board and leave anytime." She explained

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 am

@Heny
"I've found that many smartships don't like it when guests board for the first time without asking permission," Asher commented, "It's always a good idea to check."
He climbed up the ramp and through Vestia's airlock, nodding respectfully to the nearest camera he spotted. Then he halted, staring, "You are certain androids are permitted here?" he asked quietly, taking in the luxurious interior in amazement.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:53 am

Heny followed, "We are open ship to all, as long as you treat her with respect you will be treated the same." She said kindly, handing him a room packet, "Want me to peace you to your room?" She inquired.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Asher nodded, looked at the room packet, then back at Heny, "I think I can find my room, but thank you."
He walked down the hall to the room with his assigned number, and cracked the door open to peer in, before actually stepping in completely. "Well... this is impressive. Do you mind if I take out the water bed? I don't need a bed, and that much water makes me uncomfortable."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:15 pm

The female voice replied, "Of course, I think Heny can carry it to storage once she is done shopping." She explain.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Miss Heny wrote:@ "Kooshie"

She nodded, "Alright I think we'll be heading there for the third planet I believe. What are your skills?" To spoke to him like he was a normal being, something he was probably not use to.

@ "Starrnico"

The bay's opened for her ship as Vestia welcomed her aboard. "Your room packet is on the table." She said in a cheerful tone as little droids scurry around cleaning up and doing small bit repairs to make sure everything was right.
"Thank you" Starr said and maneuvered to settle her ship and get it shut down for the trip. After a few minutes she came out, looking around then picking up her packet. She was in her preferred form of an angel-like being with black hair and white wings, though the later was hidden by a grey cloak. She took the packet and a bag of clothing to her assigned room, going in and looking around curiously "This is a lovely room" She said, knowing Vestia would be able to hear her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Vestia chuckled, "Thank you, do you need directions?" She inquired

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Miss Heny wrote:Vestia chuckled, "Thank you, do you need directions?" She inquired
"No, but thank you. I found the map and I like to wander when I can" Starr replied with a smile. She brought the packet with her as she walked out, looking around then picking a direction to learn where things were on this ship
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:06 pm

There was 4 pools, 5 sparring rooms (one in a no access location) one mess hall and numerous teleports to access it all easily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 pm

@Vestia
"Oh! You must be Vestia," Asher said, following the sound of her voice to a speaker on the wall. "It's quite all right, I can move it myself if you don't mind me going into storage."
He unmade the bed and carried the mattress to the bathroom, moving carefully, as if it were likely to violently explode at any moment. then he set it in the bathtub and opened the valve, quickly moving his hand out of the water's way. His skin wasn't damaged in any way and could most likely keep liquid out, but he had been shorted out unexpectedly by water before, and he wanted to avoid that.
Seeing that the mattress would take some time to drain, he stepped out into the hallway to see what was happening on the ship.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:26 pm

"Lovely" Starr said softly as she looked to the pools and the accessible sparring rooms. She didn't mind that one was closed to the public, since four seemed like plenty to her. She continued to walk the halls when she saw a male up ahead and waved casually to him
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Asher looked at Starr thoughtfully, trying to decide what she hid under her cloak. Weapons, most likely, but ranged, or short distance? Perhaps both; whatever she was hiding looked big. "Good morning, ma'am," he said politely.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:42 pm

"Good morning" Starr replied kindly and smiled at him as she stopped nearby but not too close "Are another passenger on this ship?" She asked curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:45 pm

"Not that I've seen. Just Heny, us, and the ship," he replied, "Where are you headed? Anywhere specific?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:49 pm

"No, nowhere specific. I just wander" Starr said with a shrug.

(That is why you are supposed to proofread, lol. I mean to write are you)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Heny would be waiting to see if more would come...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next