Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter One

+3
Quinn The Fox
Thsarias
VerniusNightshade
7 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 19 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Docked into a large comerse station of the galactic alliance a smart ship put up a open passage sign on her docking port. Her helper would be off doing her own thing as she made sure supplies where there for the new guests to come, her earpiece on it would seem like as she walked the bustling station she was talking to herself as she tapped on a tablet in her hand.

The female looked human with elf like ears, short spikey purple hair and violet eyes with deep tan skin. She wore simple leather, with combat boots and a white undershirt beneath her vest she looked more like she belonged on a black market station then a respectable one they where on now. She kept a careful eye on her surroundings as if worried. On the board there flashed those most wanted and a female face would appear, looking different but with the same sorrow in her eyes of the one that was talking to herself there was a high bounty on her head for some odd reason.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter One - Page 19 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter One

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:47 pm

(K I need to do the same for keepers lol)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Ellie bit back a hundred questions, and nodded. "I'm so sorry that happened." She looked up at the sky. "How about that weather?"

Asher boarded the ship, waving in greeting to Vestia, and hurried to Heny's quarters to knock on the door. "Heny?"

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:52 pm

She woke from her dozing and shift backed, getting dress quickly as she said "Come in." She would forget about the orb and as it sense movement it would start to play again while he entered..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Star looked up to the sky and chuckled softly "It seems like it will rain in a little while. This is a tropical jungle planet though, so that will be normal."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Asher stepped into the room, "Are you a Keep--" he stopped as the orb started playing.

Ellie sighed. "The sort of warm rain that makes you feel like you're melting, I'm sure," she said to Starr.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher stepped into the room, "Are you a Keep--" he stopped as the orb started playing.

Ellie sighed. "The sort of warm rain that makes you feel like you're melting, I'm sure," she said to Starr.
it repeated the same memory, she froze at the word he was about to say as the orb stopped playing she quietly snagged it and put into her drawer, "Yes...?" She said softly...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Starr nodded and looked up at the sky again "Yes, gentle and warm would describe this planet's rain, at least in this season. It is closed to travelers during monsoon seasons" 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:10 pm

"Should I come back later?" Asher asked, noting her discomfort. Children, a man carrying one of them on his shoulders, and Heny being called 'mama'? She's a parent?!

"You're sure no bad storms will start?" asked Ellie, picking up a little cactus in a bowl to look at it. The cactus pointed its prickles at her in interest. She set it back down.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Kooshie wrote:"Should I come back later?" Asher asked, noting her discomfort. Children, a man carrying one of them on his shoulders, and Heny being called 'mama'? She's a parent?!

"You're sure no bad storms will start?" asked Ellie, picking up a little cactus in a bowl to look at it. The cactus pointed its prickles at her in interest. She set it back down.
she shook her head, "No, what you need?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:14 pm

"I am certain. I studied this world before, a long time ago" Starr said, glancing to the cactus creature then back to Ellie, glad she hadn't freaked out and dropped it. Those creatures could be expensive to heal or replace. 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:21 pm

The android chose his words carefully. If anything was going to make Heny angry, it was somebody finding out her secrets, he was sure. "Today I read of a species called the Keepers. They have twin hearts, are for all intents and purposes immortal, can shapeshift, and include a cruel faction known as The Family. I thought they sounded incredibly familiar. In fact, very much like yourself."

"How about volcanoes?" asked Ellie, watching the cactus in nervous fascination.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:23 pm

Kooshie wrote:The android chose his words carefully. If anything was going to make Heny angry, it was somebody finding out her secrets, he was sure. "Today I read of a species called the Keepers. They have twin hearts, are for all intents and purposes immortal, can shapeshift, and include a cruel faction known as The Family. I thought they sounded incredibly familiar. In fact, very much like yourself."

"How about volcanoes?" asked Ellie, watching the cactus in nervous fascination.
she slightly froze, before softly siting down, "I honestly thought those assholes destroyed all the books about us..." She said softly, "what you going to do now...? Knowing this that is..." There was obviously a high bounty out for her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:30 pm

"In the deeper reaches, if they have not gone dormant" Starr replied, smiling at the girl's fascination with the plant creature. "That creature lives as a plant does, air and water and sunlight keep it alive, but it is also aware of what goes on around it. It is a Kaktus"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Asher watched Heny calmly. "If you're worried I'll turn you in, I would never do so of my own free will. I would never do that to you, or anyone, without a very good reason or a very clear order."

"How do you know this much? Chances are good that this isn't your home planet," Ellie said. She looked at the kaktus in admiration, "It's so cute. Like a tumbleweed, only with plans."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 pm

"I told you, I studied this world a long time ago. And yes, that is a cute plant creature. Do you want one?" Starr asked, enjoying watching her. 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Kooshie wrote:Asher watched Heny calmly. "If you're worried I'll turn you in, I would never do so of my own free will. I would never do that to you, or anyone, without a very good reason or a very clear order."

"How do you know this much? Chances are good that this isn't your home planet," Ellie said. She looked at the kaktus in admiration, "It's so cute. Like a tumbleweed, only with plans."
"Thank you... sadly I fear someone else in the group might..." She sighed softly. "C-can you not tell people what you saw on that orb..?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:47 pm

"There's studying, and then there's being a walking encyclopedia," Ellie joked. "I think I'd better not get it, Earth importation laws are very finicky, and it'd be a shame to be parted from it because it got stuck in customs."

"If they try, I can sedate them for you," Asher said innocently. "And I won't tell anyone about the orb. Was that your family?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Kooshie wrote:"There's studying, and then there's being a walking encyclopedia," Ellie joked. "I think I'd better not get it, Earth importation laws are very finicky, and it'd be a shame to be parted from it because it got stuck in customs."

"If they try, I can sedate them for you," Asher said innocently. "And I won't tell anyone about the orb. Was that your family?"
Softly Heny looked away as she grasped her hand tightly, "That was my family..." She weakly said, "N-not anymore.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Starr chuckled then nodded "Yes, that would be a shame, we should move on and look at other things then."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:02 pm

"If you want to talk about it, feel free to do so," Asher said gently.

"Yes, we should move on. Do you need to get anything?" Ellie asked. She realized suddenly that she didn't feel angry and terrified now. It was nice.

(Asher/Heny: my latest OTP. Too bad it's doomed to never happen, lol)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:04 pm

( :lmao: well... You never know that is all I can say XD )

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Starr shook her head then chuckled softly "Asher did mention some pretty stained glass dragons that I wanted to look at" 
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Kooshie wrote:"If you want to talk about it, feel free to do so," Asher said gently.

"Yes, we should move on. Do you need to get anything?" Ellie asked. She realized suddenly that she didn't feel angry and terrified now. It was nice.

(Asher/Heny: my latest OTP. Too bad it's doomed to never happen, lol)
"W-would you like to take a seat first?" She offered, gesturing to a couple of chairs nearby. The room was bare in many ways, having the basics so she could work more on her pet projects, building random things from spare parts.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:10 pm

(Since Asher is asexual/aromantic, it seems highly unlikely. XD Still, they're adorable together)

"Sounds cool. Let's try and find them," Ellie said, looking around at the stalls to try and spot anything like stained glass.

Asher sat, folding his arms comfortably to listen.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Starr walked with her, looking over the different products for sale until she saw the glassworks section "Oh, look, there they are" She said, walking over to look at the display. They had dragons of every color imaginable, even ones that had never existed before. She paused at one that looked like a star dragon, gently running a finger along the curved wings before picking it up. She would buy that one and a few others to take back to the ship with her
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Kooshie wrote:(Since Asher is asexual/aromantic, it seems highly unlikely. XD Still, they're adorable together)

"Sounds cool. Let's try and find them," Ellie said, looking around at the stalls to try and spot anything like stained glass.

Asher sat, folding his arms comfortably to listen.
(XD people change Razz *is having way to much fun* )

"Keepers... They take of vow to not shed blood. It's against a in many ways our nature to cause harm... And it was for a very long time until a couple of use got the taste of power and became currupt. One of the ways for us to grow our power is killing each other with a Dakon dagger... My family was captured by the member of the Cult family... Tortured first then killed by the same keeper I killed him in my rage in grief. Technically he should of exploded by the rare power he aorbed since we can't kill more then three of our kind before becoming overloaded... Well I killed him shortly before that. He was my first kill, and since then I've been fighting, or at least trying to fight the family and make sure they don't get a hold of the daggers.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazed WarriorCat Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Crazy ran out to the market, since he wasn't sure how long they were staying there and he was already late, he started signing forms for the delivery of certain necessary cat furniture, tech parts, foods, and chemicals to Vestia.

Crazed WarriorCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next