Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 29 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Esk watched Moriah carefully, android? The others certainly looked like androids.

"I buy robot!" Mourn declared proudly. "I fix, help!"

Esk shook his head. "Of course." He replied dryly.

Hewitt snickered.

---

Matt followed along as fast as he could.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 29 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:35 pm

"You missed a slowness race. I won," James said brightly.

"It's good to meet you," Moriah said politely. She was by far the most human-like of the five, the only sign she was an android was the badge she wore. She smiled a bit at Dawn and Esk.

"I'll take the first room," Naomi decided.

~~
Ellie tried to not leave Matt behind as they headed off the ship.

(To the beach planet!)

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Matt freewheeled down the ramp. "WHOOOO!"

---

Mourn just laughed.

Esk eyed that badge with distaste.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Dawn smiled back to her then James "A slowness race? So you are taking the win from Skye?" She teased then looked back to the androids again "Well, welcome to Vestia, I hope you like it here."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Shane stayed close to Matt and Ellie, making sure none of them got left behind or separated.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Moriah looked uncertain at Esk's look of distaste. Uh oh. Did he not like androids? That would be worth knowing sooner rather than later. "Thank you," she said to Dawn, trying to hide her sudden nervousness.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:59 pm

"oh relax, i'm not gonna hurt you." Esk told Moriah, catching that look of uncertainty. "You've been hanging out with asshole terrans too long haven't you?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:06 pm

"Okay, sorry, I didn't mean to jump to conclusions," Moriah said, trying to not worry. When you'd spent years around people who usually had some amount of distaste for you, you learned to be cautious about any sign of hostility.

Levi and Bess stayed near her, as if they could protect her.

Naomi was busy checking out her room. Maybe she just didn't care too much.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Dawn looked from one to the other of them then tilted her head "Oh, one other thing, on this ship, you don't have to wear the badges, only when you leave the ship. We are very lax about that kind of stuff."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:17 pm

"Or keep em on, whatever makes you more comfortable." Esk pointed out. Hey, it was their clothes and their stupid badge.

"Next room, next room!" Mourn insisted. Moving to the next door.

"What exactly are you lot supposed to do here anyway?" Esk asked, Mourn must have justified this beyond just wanting to mess with their coding right?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:24 pm

"Oh right! Yeah, badges are unnecessary here," James said, unpinning his and pocketing it. "Nobody cares if you wear them or not, I wore mine for a while to make my old owner angry, but I stopped wearing it."

Ethan took off his badge. He'd kinda forgotten he was wearing it. Dumb badge.

"We're here to help with engineering, or maybe to retire," Tobias said. "I think. We haven't been given our assignments yet." He was pretty sure the retirement thing was a joke.

The androids looked into the next room, and Bess claimed it for Moriah.

Moriah looked amused, but didn't argue.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Esk snickered. "Retiring huh? Sounds pretty dull. Maybe you and the professor can play chess and moan about young un's" He smirked at Hewitt.

Hewitt just smiled back.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Tobías put on an expression that approximated amusement. "That could be very interesting, I'm sure. The young ones are destroying society as we know it, after all."

"Mourn!" James said, "When can we try you-know-what?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Skye went ahead to show the androids the next room, smiling at them happily
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 am

Mourn looked back at James and shrugged. "No sure, five not same as seven and eight, need look at code, see how work."

Hewitt snickered to Tobias. "Not to mention the environment hmm?"
Oh this could be fun.

Esk shook his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:48 am

Naomi seemed to be reluctant to leave her room now she had one, but the others were happy to follow Skye. She seemed nice.

"So how do you like being here?" Bess asked Skye.

"Maybe we'd better start asking them to show us their code," James said. He was impatient about this! Five new androids to free, omg.

"Of course, sir. Those irresponsible whippersnappers are destroying nature on all the planets," Tobias said. His face still had that expression of amusement.

"Oh great, now Hewitt has someone to be old with," Ethan muttered to Esk and Dawn with an eye roll. This was all getting very weird.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:38 am

Skye smiled at Bess and shrugged "This ship is home, she's wonderful and does what she can to make us happy here." She said "We will be picking up the kids again soon, so when we do you can meet my little sister."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:41 am

Dawn looked over to James and Mourn and shook her head "Guys, calm down, let them get settled and have things explained to them before going and messing with things. At least let them meet Asher and talk to him first."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 am

Bess smiled at Skye. It really didn't look right, but it was the best she could do. "I'm glad she's a good ship. You're fond of your sister, why did she not come on this cruise with you?"

"What do you want to explain to us?" Levi asked. This conversation Vestia's crew were having was strange. "And Asher is James's brother, isn't he? Why do we need to talk to him?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 am

"Because we had to fight in a war, so we sent the kids away where they would be safe." Skye replied then shook her head

Dawn sighed and shook her head "I want Asher to explain, that's his place and I don't want to say something wrong." She said as she looked to Levi then to the guys again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 am

Mourn bounded ahead. "time for that soon, time for that soon!" He looked so delighted.

Hewitt matched pace with Tobias, leaning heavily on his cane. "So, how are you at chess? these lot are terrible!"

Esk nodded. "I'm surprised nobody's requested another damn meeting yet." He told her dryly.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:05 pm

"A war?" Bess's voice rose, indicating consternation. "You were in combat?" The First Law did not like that.

The other Fives and Moriah looked worried. Even Naomi came out of her room to see what they were talking about.

Tobias looked at Hewitt. "I'm not bad at chess, I suppose. I'm not a chess computer though, I'm an android." He looked at Skye again. War. Yikes.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:06 pm

"you don't have to worry about it, it's over now, they're dead we aren't." Esk reasoned. "this isn't a war ship."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:26 pm

"We only fought because it was that or die. There were no other choices." Skye said with a shrug. "We just didn't want the kids involved when they came for us, so we sent the kids away."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:28 pm

None of the new androids looked especially sure about this.

"It's okay," James said. "You know those dicks who blew up Avia? We got rid of--"

Ethan grabbed James and covered his mouth with his hand.

The other androids looked baffled.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Mourn looked amused at the outburst. "No worry robots, we get rid of bad guy. We good and safe now." He nodded.

Esk snorted. "Yeah, till the next time you lot piss off the wrong person."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Skye tilted her head, looking at them "Ok, what exactly is this look for?" She asked them directly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next