Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 34 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 34 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 pm

Kooshie wrote:(Skip to the next day?)
( sure)

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 34 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:33 am

TIMESKIP - MAY 12

The new androids had apparently all decided that staying in their separate rooms was too scary. They spent the night charging in Levi's room, and didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave even once morning arrived. Between freedom, and the weird crew of Vestia, it was hard to get motivated to leave the relative safety of each others' company.

~~
Ethan was in the library now, but he was probably going to leave soon. There was only so much time you could spend in a library before your brain got tired from the words, and he was just about at his limit.

~~
Tala returned to Vestia, having apparently stayed out all night. It was nice to be free from her duties as captain again.

~~
Asher did his best to not stress about Starr, and the new androids, and how Kay deserved so much better than him, all of which were thoughts that were stewing in his mind after the things that had happened yesterday. But he was failing, and stressing about everything, because he was good at that.
He would ask Vestia to tell Starr he'd like to talk to her whenever she felt like it. Vestia would relay the request to Starr when she was awake.

~~
James worked hard to try and make his guilt about what happened to Starr go away. He did a full inventory of the Silver Devil just because it was something to do, instead of recharging. Then he realized his battery was getting low enough to worry about, so he went to recharge even though it was morning.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:42 am

Starr woke the next morning, listening to the message before showering. "Tell Asher that he can meet me in the dining room" She said, she wanted to go and eat and just be out of her room for a little while.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:51 am

Luka stayed up late just beating the crap out of a punching bag, then collapsed exhausted into bed.
She rose early and went for a run. Keeping active helped clear her mind.

--

Armin had remained by Starr's side till she literally had to tell himto go away. He was fretting about her and struggling a little not to be massively overbearing about it.
He'd eventually retired to bed and come morning was up and about working on a wedding dress he was starting to think might never actually be worn. Hmm.

---

Esk enjoyed some time alone at the beach, it was especially quiet once it got dark and he liked that. Most of the tourists went to the bars to get drunk, leaving the more distant parts of the shore lovely and calm and secluded.
He'd come back to the ship in the wee small hours of the morning and now laid in mostly because well, he could. He didn't have anything he needed to do.

---

Mourn spent the night puzzling over hte problem of the five's limited storage, all androids limited storage really. He stayed up late trying to come up with a solution.
Now he was asleep face down on his keyboard, snoring lightly.

---

Amity recharged in the rec room where his charger was kept and wouldn't activate till someone came into the room to wake him. Or vestia told him to wake up.

---

Hewitt enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine till sunset, then went for a stroll and eventually returned to Vestia to rest and soak the salt out of his leaves.

He was dozing in his room.

---

Kay had noticed Asher was being wierd but also knew enough about Asher to know that asking what was wrong wasn't going to get him anywhere. So he just let him fret, trying to be as supportive as possible without actually talking about it. Which probably wasn't very supportive at all.

He too was worried about Starr, and these new crew mates and what sort of people they might be. He was worried about Asher who was finally having to face the reality of his plan. He was worried about this meeting with Esk's father which he wanted no part of at all. He was worried about that egg and the hatchling and how every thought they all had would be projected loud and clear to that innocent child. Every feeling of discomfort and unease at their existance they would pick up, and what sort of life was that going to be?
He worried about Starr's anger.
When she finally snapped it was liable to be absolutely catastrophic.
Much like Asher, he was fretting as well, second guessing everything and trying to hide it under a thick pretense of being fine.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:02 am

Vestia told Asher where to meet Starr. He headed to the dining room, feeling out of place as always in a place that was so completely designed for organics. Still, he had to talk to Starr. This couldn't really wait long. "Good morning, Starr," he said when he caught sight of her.

~~
James told Vestia to keep an eye out for Luka. He hadn't gotten around to talking to her yesterday, and he missed her so much! Besides, he always felt better when he talked to Luka. And he needed to feel better after what happened to Starr.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:16 am

Starr looked to Asher and smiled as she filled a plate. She came over to him then nodded to a table in the corner "I heard you want to talk, do you want to stay in here or find another room?" She asked kindly.

~~~
Dawn was sleeping a bit late, though soon enough she would be up and about again.

~~
Skye was already up at first light. She went out to fly for a while, stretching her muscles. When she came back she landed on Vestia, laying on her belly and spreading her wings to take in the sun.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:21 am

Asher smiled softly. "It might be wise to go somewhere more private for what I want to discuss, but that can wait until after you've eaten breakfast." No need to start a potentially stressful conversation before Starr had eaten.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:29 am

Kooshie wrote:Asher smiled softly. "It might be wise to go somewhere more private for what I want to discuss, but that can wait until after you've eaten breakfast." No need to start a potentially stressful conversation before Starr had eaten.
Starr tilted her head then nodded and found a seat to start eating. "You want to talk about something else while we are here then?" She asked curiously then looked at the wheelchair "Do I need to order the part you need for pickup since your files say I'm the owner?" Or rather her other name was the owner. Bah, logistics.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am

"Mourn ordered the part, so hopefully it'll be ready at Mars when we arrive," Asher said. "Thankfully ordering complex parts isn't restricted, so anyone can order them, it's just expensive and they're hard to find in stores." He smiled a bit, "It's going to be wonderful to get to walk again. You sort of get used to being in a wheelchair, but it's extremely inconvenient sometimes. Thank goodness androids can be repaired."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:48 am

Luka was jogging on one of the deserted decks.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:50 am

Kooshie wrote:"Mourn ordered the part, so hopefully it'll be ready at Mars when we arrive," Asher said. "Thankfully ordering complex parts isn't restricted, so anyone can order them, it's just expensive and they're hard to find in stores." He smiled a bit, "It's going to be wonderful to get to walk again. You sort of get used to being in a wheelchair, but it's extremely inconvenient sometimes. Thank goodness androids can be repaired."
Starr smiled at that and nodded "Good, I can repay him for the cost of it. I would like to see you up and walking again too." She said then focused on her food. When she finished, she got up to put the plate to be cleaned then came back to him again "Which room? Mine, just an empty one?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

Vestia directed James to the deck where Luka was. He went looking around for Luka, and eventually heard her jogging. "Yo Luka!"

~~
Asher smiled at Starr. "Thank you. You really don't have to though, this is why I'm employed, after all." He liked the feeling of being self sufficient. "Any empty room should be fine, I think." He led the way toward a nearby rec room.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:54 pm

Luka stopped running, catching her breath. "James?" Oh man, she'd been so caught up trying to work out her upset she'd failed to go say hello yesterday. She just hadn't really seen anyone.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 pm

James trotted over, expression brightening. "Luka! Oh man, I missed you so much. I've been having to work lately! They've been making me work like a pack mule and it's terrible."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:20 pm

Luka smiled softly. "A pack mule?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:27 pm

"I had to carry Matt one time, all by myself. And Dawn made me put up a ton of fences. And Kay's been making me work long hours all alone," James exaggerated. What? It sounded good, and Luka knew him well enough to take his stories with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:46 pm

Luka looked amused. "Oh dear, poor exhausted James." She patted his shoulder. "Want to get off this ship for a bit?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:54 pm

"I suffer so for the good of my friends," James said mournfully. "Sure, getting out sounds like a good idea." He smiled softly at Luka, "How have you been? I hope not all of your adventures on the Celestial Tiger were crappy."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Luka frowned. "I dunno... we were sorta focused on the mission and then... " She trailed off, it still made her feel uncomfortable and a bit sick to think of what was done to Starr. "Let me grab a shower and let's go okay?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:50 pm

James nodded. "Yeah, I guess that'd kinda make you not think about much else." He reached out to pat her arm. "Okay, I guess a shower's a good idea. Sweat smells gross, or so I've been told."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Luka wrinkled her nose. "Yeah thanks." She wriggled away, smiled softly and headed for her room. "I'll meet you at the ramp in ten minutes okay?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:17 pm

James looked kind of amused. He did find it entertaining to be annoying about organics sometimes. Maybe that was xenophobic of him, he wasn't entirety sure. "See you in a bit."
He headed for the ramp to wait.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Luka went to grab a quick shower and got changed, meeting James as promised at the ramp with her hair still damp. She'd pulled on the lightweight shirt Shane had given her that covered her tattoos well without overheating her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:37 pm

James smiled when Luka arrived. "Ready to go see what this sorry beach planet has to offer?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Luka nodded. "Definitely."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 pm

James remembered to pin on his badge, then led the way off the ship. "All right, let's see what we can find."

(To the beach planet, thus desyncing time, whoo)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Kooshie wrote:Vestia directed James to the deck where Luka was. He went looking around for Luka, and eventually heard her jogging. "Yo Luka!"

~~
Asher smiled at Starr. "Thank you. You really don't have to though, this is why I'm employed, after all." He liked the feeling of being self sufficient. "Any empty room should be fine, I think." He led the way toward a nearby rec room.
Starr nodded and walked with him to the empty room. "I know, but I wanted to offer." She said then fell silent until they reached the room. She moved to get the door so he wouldn't have to fight it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next