Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 28 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 28 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Kay shrugged. [You never know, perhaps they'll support you as your brother does. If nothing else, it will give you a gauge on how the rest of your people might take the idea right?] He tried not to frown, he knew this revolution meant a great deal to Asher, but he also fully understood how concerned he may be about others not being so keen on the idea, or the cost.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 28 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:00 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:"This was a good idea." Matt told Shane. He managed a weak smile. "Thanks guys."
---
Esk knocked on Dawn's door. "You okay?" He called dully.
Kooshie wrote:"Well I'm glad you like it here. It's more fun when there's someone else who watches everything here." Vestia paused, "Sorry Helen, I realize you probably think me and Swarm are super creepy now."
Kooshie wrote:"Yeah, I feel moderately less crappy now," Ellie said. "Thanks Shane!" She got to her feet tiredly.
Shane smiled at tham both and nodded "Yeah, this was a good idea." He agreed
~~~
"Come in" Dawn said to the knock, sitting up and searching for a bookmark to put in the book as she set it aside. "Yeah, I'm alright."
~~~
"I don't think that, you are just different, not creepy" Helen said softly

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Esk came in, nodding. "Good. Everyone else has either gone to go shoot something, punch something or just disappeared. " He leaned against a wall, folding his arms. "Aren't you sick of books yet?"

---

Matt hesitated. "So.. now what? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Mourn reached the ramp to Vestia, spread his arms wide and loudly declared "SHIP! "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:12 pm

Dawn chuckled and looked to the one she was reading "This one is just for fun, it's a mystery story" She said with a shrug "I like reading, it's a way to go places even without leaving."

~~~
Shane shrugged and looked from one to the other "I don't know. Want to explore some new places?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 pm

"I'd sooner leave." Esk remarked flatly. He really didn't much care for books.

--

"You mean here?" Matt clarified, wheeling back and forwards in his chair.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:26 pm

"Maybe we should go to the city, have some beer or something," Ellie suggested. "Even Shane can have a little! But not too much."

~~
"Aww, thanks for not thinking we're creepy," Vestia said cheerfully.

~~
"Yes, having others to discuss this with might be good. After all, this is going to affect all Androids a lot," Asher said. He didn't know what he'd do if they told him not to do it though. He was pretty sure it needed to happen, no matter how awful the consequences were.

~~
"Hello!" Vestia said brightly. "Welcome aboard, guys!"

The androids headed up the ramp nervously.

Ethan nodded to Hewitt, smiling a bit. "Good plan."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Kay nodded and cuddled into Asher. [It'll be okay, i'm sure of it.] He lied.

---

Mourn bounded up the ramp. "Come come, i show. We find rooms! Everyone get rooms!"

"Is he always this excitable?" Hewitt asked Ethan dryly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Shane nodded and smiled "Yeah, it'll be easier to explore strange, new worlds here than running the wheelchair through the beach sand." He chuckled and looked to Ellie "I can have beer, it doesn't affect me." He added

~~~
Dawn shrugged and looked to Esk again "I'd rather be here, in case I am needed." She said softly.
~~~
Helen chuckled and shrugged.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:49 pm

Asher smiled sadly. It wasn't going to be okay. The question wasn't if it would be bad, the question was how bad it would be. He hugged Kay though, it was nice of Kay to lie about this.

~~
"We all get rooms?" The Seven asked. "All of us?" Holy crap.

"Yes, he tends to get very enthusiastic about things. You should have seen him when he adopted me," Ethan replied. "Crazy felid, but he does seem to mean well."

~~
"Great! We can all drink beer then," Ellie decided.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Matt cheered. "wait, I think I have some on me. " He rummaged awkwardly through his pockets, it was a bit tricky when you were sat down.

---

"What for? Hangovers and sunburn?" Esk snorted.

---

Kay just cuddled into Asher, nothing more needed to be said.

---

Mourn didn't notice the android speaking, he was too busy marching ahead of everyone else. "Vestia, find rooms for robots!" He demanded.

Hewitt shook his head. "Curious creature."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Shane chuckled and glanced up to the cameras "We could ask Vestia to send a bot with some beer"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:05 pm

"Okay, on it," Vestia said, blinking the message in Morse code for Mourn as well. "You guys will want to be near each other, I'm guessing. There are some rooms down the hall that should work nicely." She listed off some room numbers.

James grinned and practically raced Mourn to try and lead the way. This was so dang awesome!

Ethan nodded. "We don't understand Mourn, but we're glad he's on our side."

The android who had asked still looked baffled. Multiple rooms? That was crazy talk.

~~
"But don't you guys wanna get drunk on the planet?" Ellie asked. "There must be some great bars."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Dawn shrugged and shook her head "No, but the other medics do need time off sometimes."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Skye looked at the new androids and chuckled at their confusion "Vestia is a large ship, and there's not nearly enough of us for all her rooms, so everyone can have their own unless they want to share, like me and my sister."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 pm

"We could get drunk on the way TO the bar" Matt grinned.

---

Mourn whooped and raced James happily.

"What's to understand? He's clearly completely mentally unhinged." Hewitt offered.

---

"Well James was, last I knew, sulking and Kay and Asher are probably hiding out somewhere doing things i'd sooner not think about." He made a face. "Still, just because you can't leave the ship doesn't mean you have to hide out in here. Unless you're intentionally hiding out in here. " he frowned, someone nearby was making an awful racket. "Sounds like the idiots have already gotten themselves drunk."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Dawn chuckled and shrugged "I wasn't hiding out, it's just more comfortable in my own bed." She said then got up to open her door and see what was going on.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:16 pm

"Oooh," Ellie considered that. "Now there's an idea. Get drunk while getting drunk." This day had been crappy, and alcohol would make it better. She was sure of it.

~~
"It just seems so unusual. Normally androids share rooms if there's more than one android around," the Seven replied. "I guess I can't complain though. A room to myself sounds nice."

James ran for a room and tried to touch the door before Mourn did. He was totally an adult, honest!

Ethan snorted. "Maybe a little bit. I'm glad he is the way he is though."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:28 pm

"Is that because you owe him your freedom?" Hewitt asked quietly. "or just because you're soft?" He smirked.

Mourn tried to tackle James to get at the door first, ahh yes, mature, obviously.

---

"that's not drunk screaming." Esk observed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Ethan narrowed his eyes, but the way his mouth twitched suggested he was trying to hide amusement. "I'm not soft, I hate everyone. He helped me, so I owe him. That's all."

James yelped at Mourn's tackle and fell over, catching himself on his good arm so that he didn't do a full faceplant. "No fair!"

The androids watched in bafflement, unsure whether to intervene or not. James wasn't organic, so they didn't need to protect him, right? But it was always weird when people tackled each other.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:47 pm

"Oh yes yes, of course." Hewitt agreed, chuckling. Oh he was onto Ethan, sooo onto him.

Mourn sat on James, tail twitching and looking pleased. "i win!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Skye laughed and shook her head again "Easy Mourn, he's still got a bad arm" She said as she moved up to touch the door since the pair were on the floor. "Oh, and I win." She said then laughed again
~~
Dawn chuckled and looked at the group, stepping out and looking to Esk "Nope, not drunks"
~~
Shane chuckled then shrugged a little "Yeah, it's different but not bad."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Mourn looked over at Skye and yowled. "No fair!" He climbed off James and touched the handle. "Second!"

Esk rolled his eyes at the group of them but nodded to the androids. "Who're the new guys?"

---

"Right well, lead on intrepid leader of this expedition!" Matt declared, grinning at Shane.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Ethan muttered something under his breath, but he didn't really look annoyed.

James looked up at Mourn. "Okay okay! You win! Geez!" He laughed when Skye touched the door, "HA! She wins!"
He got up and touched the door, "Fooled you, it was a slowness race all along!"

The androids looked at Esk and Dawn curiously.

"I'm Moriah," said the Seven, "This is Bess, Naomi, Tobias, and Levi," she pointed at each in turn.

~~
Ellie headed for the ramp with no regard for leaders. Beer, whoo.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:27 pm

"I'm Dawn, one of the medics on this ship, this is Esk" Dawn said, chuckling softly at the playfulness of the three. "Did we miss a race?"

Skye smiled and moved out of the way, opening the door for them all. "So, who wants room number one?" She asked like a tv personality.

~~~
Shane chuckled and followed Ellie with Matt.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Esk watched Moriah carefully, android? The others certainly looked like androids.

"I buy robot!" Mourn declared proudly. "I fix, help!"

Esk shook his head. "Of course." He replied dryly.

Hewitt snickered.

---

Matt followed along as fast as he could.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:35 pm

"You missed a slowness race. I won," James said brightly.

"It's good to meet you," Moriah said politely. She was by far the most human-like of the five, the only sign she was an android was the badge she wore. She smiled a bit at Dawn and Esk.

"I'll take the first room," Naomi decided.

~~
Ellie tried to not leave Matt behind as they headed off the ship.

(To the beach planet!)
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next