Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 31 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Luka made a face. "gross. Computer, regular clothes please." She looked relieved as the gown disappeared and she was just in her usual cargo pants and vest. "Who should we go annoy then?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 31 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 am

"h.. here." Luka handed Web his glasses.

Web put the glasses back on. "Sorry." He managed a weak half laugh. "Fate has.... terrible timing."

"it could have been worse right?" Luka crouched down.

Web nodded.

"What, what actually just happened?" Luka asked. She wasn't really following this.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One - Page 31 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-One

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 am

Dawn and Sawna made their way through the crowds and back to Vestia, quickly going to pause by the medical room before going to the observation deck they were on.

Dawn would want to check his blood pressure and heart rate first to make sure he was alright physically.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:44 am

"Web had a prophetic vision, I guess," James said, looking thoroughly uncertain about this whole thing. The bot showed up with the water and tissues, James handed Web a tissue before giving him the water glass.

He looked up as Dawn and Sawna came in. "Oh hey, thanks for coming, guys."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:52 am

Luka looked to Dawn and Sawna, looking relieved. She liked James, but it was a relief to see well.. a proper medic okay?

Web tried to clean his face with the tissues but didn't do a great job of it.

He flinched slightly when Dawn tried to touch him, but he let her do what she had to.
His vitals were stabilizing.

"Like... the future?" Luka stepped back so Dawn could do medical stuff.

"it's a ... bit more complicated than that.." Web explained softly, sipping the water gratefully.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:08 am

"I really wanna ask you a ton of questions, but I won't because you must have a hell of a headache right now," James told Web while he let Dawn work.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:29 am

Web looked grateful. Usually he was utterly bombarded with questions. His head still hurt, then again his head almost always hurt, and he was still trying to make sense of what he'd seen. Something about it had troubled him deeply.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:31 am

"His vitals are stabilizing' Dawn informed the others then took a clean tissue to help get the blood off his face.

Sawna watched them then tilted her head "I could take away the pain if you wish" She said gently, though she knew Dawn could offer some pain pills if needed.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:35 am

Web pulled his head away from Dawn, reaching up to take the tissues. "please, let.. let me." He didn't much like being touched alright?
He looked at Sawna, not fully understanding. "It'll.. it'll pass. It usually does." He managed a smile. "thank you."

Luka looked awkward and out of place.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Dawn let him take the tissue and sat back to give him some space.

Sawna dipped her head "Alright, though the offer stands. My brother went to your world in the other universe to help the Isharvi to heal from the brain damage such visions seem to give."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:07 pm

"She has magical healing powers, they're very effective," James added helpfully.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Web blinked. "b.. brain damage?" Oh great, because that was helpful. He sighed. "that would actually explain a lot."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:42 pm

"That is what we inferred from explanations of the visions and nosebleeds." Sawna said with a nod "My brother will know with more certainty, though that is the mirror universe and not this one."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Web nodded grimly.

"Explain... what?" Luka frowned.

"Why most Ishvara die relatively young." Web shook his head.
He slowly rose to his feet, wadding up the bloody tissue and tucking it into a pocket absent mindedly. "I think i'm alright now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:42 pm

"They die young, on top of everything else? Man, you guys get a crappy deal," James said. He looked at Web curiously, he sosoSO wanted to ask what Web had seen, but he didn't want to pressure the poor guy, argh.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Dawn nodded and stood up "Do you want a pain pill or let it be?" She asked gently

Sawna nodded then moved back to the door "I am glad you are well enough, but I need to leave this room" She was starting to feel weak from the sun's light here.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Web nodded to Sawna. "go. I'll be fine." He could feel her discomfort, it wasn't pleasant.

He felt his way back to a seat and slumped into it exhaustedly. "Such, I suppose, is the perils of communicating with extradimensional beings right?" He rubbed his temples. "We need... we need to leave. "

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:46 pm

"We need to leave?" James asked. "You mean this ship? The Guild? This sector?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Sawna left and went to get some blood to drink to be ready for whatever was coming. She had heard what Web said.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 pm

"I don't.. I don't know." Web looked pained. "I see a storm coming, not.. not a normal storm..." He closed his eyes, trying to remember. "Madness, pain, chaos... so much chaos. " He shuddered. "A wave of agony and confusion. No.. more than one, A raid... a warning, an alarm, and an assault. " He shook his head, opening his eyes again. "I'm sorry, I don't understand it all."

Luka checked her gun instinctively, comforted knowing it was at her hip. "The family?"

"I'm afraid I don't get nearly enough information, least, not that I can decipher. So often it doesn't make any sense until it happens." Web looked frustrated, but worried. "But there's one thing i'm certain of, the feeling I have in my gut. Something terrible is about to happen, we have to leave."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 pm

James shuddered. "We don't know what's coming and we don't know when, but we know we need to get away. Well that's just awesome." He tried to look optimistic, "At least there's going to be a warning, I guess?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Dawn looked up to the cameras "Vestia, can you ask for Kay and the others to return? Let them know what Web has said."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:37 pm

"Will do," Vestia said. She wrote a text to Kay, [Please return to ship w/ crew, we must discuss Web's vision]
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:54 pm

The air shimmered and Matt appeared. "What the fuck is going on!??"

Web stared at him. "Please tell me you didn't rush out of court for me."

Luka jumped at the sudden appearance. Damnit, she'd never get used to that.

Matt shook his head. "no, no... things have been postponed, something about an outpost getting attacked? I dunno man, bad shit's happening. The others are on their way back. Are you alright? What happened? What'd you see?!"

Web waved a hand. "Calm down." He managed to force himself to sound calm, even if he didn't currently feel overly peaceful.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm

"Whoa!" James jumped as Matt suddenly appeared. "What outpost got attacked? When? Why? Who attacked it?" Well this was suddenly even more scary than it had been already.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

"uh... Ak.. the plant people." Matt nodded. "I think? " Man, don't ask him this kinda thing, he was too busy freaking out!

"Sit down." Web instructed.

Matt did as he was told, which meant he had to be freaked out, he was actually being obedient.

Luka looked worried.

"What did you see?" Matt asked again.

"I'm not going through it again. We can talk about it when the others get here." Web reasoned.

Matt huffed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:05 pm

"The Aketi? Hewitt's people?" James frowned. "They're not even magical. They're like, the opposite of magical. They have nothing to do with the Guild!" He shifted from foot to foot anxiously. He needed so many more answers than they had right now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Luka frowned. "Maybe we should get everyone together, the whole ship." She suggested. this sounded like it was important.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next