Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:21 pm

"But the sooner you have a cane, the sooner you can wave it at children when they go on your lawn," Asher said in a sensible tone. "That's right, we're not where we thought we were, but we're not lost. Definitely not lost." He looked around for any landmarks or any people to ask for advice.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 4 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Kay looked tempted. [I'd need a lawn for that.] He pointed to a guard. [want to ask directions or shall we continue to look around and pretend we know where we are?] He smiled softly.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Asher nodded. "True. That's an issue to be resolved." He smiled back, and went up to the guard. "Excuse me, could you please point us in the direction of the Terran android rights debate? We seem to have gotten slightly turned around."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Kay continued to try to figure out where they were while Asher chatted to the guard. Mmm, this place was just too huge.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:44 am

"mmm that's because he's stupid and doesn't understand women." Matt nodded. He patted Ellie on the shoulder. "Well, we need your wisdom for this shopping trip because I have no idea man. I don't even own any shoes that aren't sneakers!" He laughed and looked down at his battered skate shoes. Hey, they were comfy okay?
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:15 am

Oh yes, Ellie thought, clothing wisdom. Humph. "Yeah, you need other shoes," she agreed.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 am

"Definitely. Maybe they'll have something to fit my giant wierd feet!" Matt grinned but then tilted his head and lowered his voice. "you okay?" She looked a little grumpy he thought, but he wasn't sure why.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:00 am

Shane nodded, looking to Matt then at Ellie and tilting his head a little at her unhappy look "What's wrong?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 am

Ellie shrugged. "Yeah, I'm okay." She added, because she wasn't much good at keeping her thoughts to herself, "Sometimes I think people think I'm a dumb, amusing kid. Which stinks because I know I'm dumb, but I'm really not a kid."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:06 am

Matt put his arm around her. "I know that feeling. Don't let it get to you, better a kid than a boring over serious adult right? You're not dumb, you're awesome." He squeezed her a little.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 am

Shane smiled and nodded "Yeah, you are an adult, but are still fun." He agreed after Matt spoke.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:19 am

"Adulting suuuucks." Matt complained. "Seriously, look at Kay and Esk, waaaaay too serious for their own good. When you eventually meet Web you'll see too, adulting isn't good for you. Makes you grumpy." He nodded sagely. "We're way too cool for that. Shane has to be our designated grown up." He grinned at Shane.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 am

"There's a difference between having fun, and being treated like a kid," Ellie said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:23 am

Shane frowned a little and moved to stop in front of Ellie so she would have to stop too. "Ellie, if my joking made you feel like a kid, I'm sorry. I don't want to make you feel bad, you and Matt are my first real friends, I don't want to make either of you feel bad." He was serious
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:28 am

Matt shrugged "hey don't worry about me man, I can take all the insults." He looked concerned for Ellie. "Sorry if I like... did or said anything. I'm bad at this, no like.. brain mouth filter and all that."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:34 am

"It wasn't that. Well, not specifically that. It just made me think about... things... I was always sort of the dumb one, and normally that's fine and I don't care, but sometimes it's kind of depressing when you get the feeling everyone kind of shakes their heads and laughs when they think about you." Ellie sighed. "Come on, let's buy clothes and not talk about this."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:36 am

Matt hugged her again. "I fully approve of distractions." He told her, nodding. "Maybe we'll even find a hairdresser!" Yes, he was all for changes of conversation when things got depressing. He whispered "for the record, I don't laugh at you but I do smile when i think about ya, and that's a good thing."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 am

As Asher and Kay wandered, they'd eventually happen upon the Universities again. However at the center, where many of the universities circled and faced, was a great pearl-white building, its front held up by roman columns. In the front was a statue, this one a woman that held up an unbalanced scale in one hand and the other had a book nestled in the crook of its elbow. She stared forward dominantly, her expression blank but stern. Many people were already wandering inside. The familiar shape of a limping anthro dog was seen among the masses.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:45 am

With the directions from the guard, Asher and Kay would eventually find their way to the building, Asher still insisting that no, they hadn't been lost. Really. Definitely not lost.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:47 am

Shane nodded and hugged Ellie gently before turning to find the clothes shop with them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:49 am

Kay just rolled his eyes. Yes, they had been lost but it wasn't worth arguing that point. He knew it, Asher knew it. That was enough.
He noticed Rusty and raised one hand in greeting.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:54 am

Ellie smiled a bit at Shane and Matt, and dove into the closest shoe shop she saw. Matt could find something for his feet, yes. This would be good.

~~
Asher frowned at the sight of the crowd. That was quite a few people, oh dear. He slowed down a bit, remembering how nervous he was all of a sudden.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:03 am

Matt laughed and followed, yep, shoes. this would be interesting.
"Man, I haven't bought shoes in years. "

--

Kay looked at Asher reassuringly. [It'll be alright Asher, you'll get through this and i'll be right beside you. Just try to stay calm and focus on your end goal. It'll be worth it. ] He touched his arm lightly and subtly, it was as much physical affection as he could muster in public like this.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 am

Rusty managed to spot this and absent mindedly waved back, turning his pace to limp over to them. "Are you eager?" His voice scratched again, a bored expression across his muzzle.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 am

Shane followed them, looking around at all the different styles of shoes curiously. Yep, distractions were good.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:06 am

"Good news, I have no idea what sort of shoes you should have," Ellie said. She still sounded a bit off, but more like herself. "Do they even have leather here, or is that not cool around so many species?"

~~
Asher smiled softly at Kay, and tried to look less obviously nervous. He smiled at Rusty too when the canid came over, "This should be very educational," he said carefully.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am

Rusty nodded again, looking up at the statue. "The Guild is very strange. Any political endeavor takes place in this building. It's called Tempora Iustitia, though with the recent generation, they've dubbed it the Witches' Court. Mostly because the new question." He then looked at them, "I will ask you this question.

"What is more perfect? Perfect rationality or perfect morality?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next