Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 pm

James tried out his scooter curiously. Eek, real life. Much scarier than a holodeck.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Rigel spoke to the employee for a minute before starting to ride the skateboard...with helmet and pads on. Safety!

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:14 pm

"You actually thought about safety? Man, I don't even understand how your mind works," James teased. "Maybe that's why my hand is wrecked and yours isn't." He didn't bother to get a helmet though. He was a robot, he'd be fiiiiine.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Rigel laughed and nodded "Yeah, safety is important when you have an organic brain" He teased then tried riding the board on wheels. He wasn't the best at this, but then he hadn't had practice either.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:42 pm

"Reasons to never be organic!" James joked. He wasn't much good at this either, thankfully he didn't fall and break anything.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:45 pm

Rigel laughed and continued to practice this new skill.

Dawn came to the door and watched them playing, chuckling softly.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:23 pm

James looked up at Dawn. "Hey Dawn! You find anything good out there?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:24 pm

Dawn nodded then shrugged "Yeah, I guess, though we can't really get anything until we know who's getting something for who." She said cheerfully.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 pm

"I wasn't thinking about the kids, I just wanted to know what you were looking at," James said with a grin.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:29 pm

"oh" Dawn said and dipped her head then shrugged again "I didn't really see anything for me. They do have a lot of toys to choose from in here though."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:43 pm

"I want to look at the dolls," James said. "I bet they have good dolls here!" He returned the scooter and headed for the doll section.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Dawn giggled softly and led the way, leaving Rigel to his practicing for now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:35 pm

James followed Dawn happily to see the dolls. "Look at them, they're better dressed than I am," he pouted, tugging lightly on his new green hoodie. "Such fancy clothes, wow."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Dawn giggled again and nodded "Yes, but most of them only have the one set, forever."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:37 pm

"Well if I was dressed that well, I'd never change my clothes either," James said sagely. "Would you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 am

"You believe them well dressed? The fabric is sub par! Too itchy and stiff for a proper dress!" A small voice chirped up at the shop-goers before laughing gaily. Maxwell watched them from a shelf, his tiny feet dangling off the edge.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:17 am

Dawn blinked and looked around until she saw Maxwell "Oh, hello." She said then looked to the dolls again "Their clothes aren't meant to be worn by anyone that can feel them, though any child that holds and plays with them could feel it, I suppose" She shrugged lightly and looked back to Maxwell again.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:40 am

James waved at the tiny man. "Hello again!" He grinned smugly, "I don't care if clothes are itchy because I have no sense of touch. Ha!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:19 pm

"They aren't very durable, either." Maxwell stood and walked over to a dress, promptly flipping the hem inside out. "The seams are poorly made and the stitching isn't folded over to hide the cut edge. Still, I don't think I can complain. They're for children's toys, no use trying to spend time on something that will manage to be broken. For good clothes for collector's you go to someone more serious about it than a toy store." Maxwell suddenly grinned. "Yes, children manage to break just about anything."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:24 pm

James gave Maxwell an odd look. "So what, I'm not allowed to appreciate the pretty clothes because the seams aren't perfect?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Dawn shrugged and chuckled "We were just looking for nice toys for the kids. We are planning a party before we split." She said then frowned a little at that reminder.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 am

((Would anyone like to timeskip to the next day soon?))
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 am

(Unless Quinn has anything planned i'm fine with skipping to the inevitable coming back home in the wee small hours for Matt and Sawna lol)
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 am

((Haha oh yeah, we can't miss that Very Happy ))
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:48 pm

(sounds good to me)
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

--from vestia---

Kay nodded. [She did what she had to do. ] He looked grim. [Not ALL of the people are decent sadly. but I guess that's true of any species isn't it? A few good ones, a few bad ones. It evens out.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

"Sadly true. I don't think there's such a thing as a species that's purely good or evil, there are wonderful Terrans, kind keepers, probably there will even prove to be cruel and vicious androids once they're freed." Asher shrugged, "Sadly, the universe is pretty complicated that way."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next