Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Starrnico Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Now we can find something for kids." Dawn said and moved to look around the place.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

--from vestia---

Kay nodded. [She did what she had to do. ] He looked grim. [Not ALL of the people are decent sadly. but I guess that's true of any species isn't it? A few good ones, a few bad ones. It evens out.]

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two - Page 3 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Two

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

"Sadly true. I don't think there's such a thing as a species that's purely good or evil, there are wonderful Terrans, kind keepers, probably there will even prove to be cruel and vicious androids once they're freed." Asher shrugged, "Sadly, the universe is pretty complicated that way."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am

Kay nodded [It is. Sometimes I do wish things were a bit simpler. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 am

"I know the feeling." Asher sighed, "Maybe someday we won't need to think about how complicated it is out here. We can hope, at least." He added, "Want to go try and find this place where the meeting is supposed to happen, so we won't get lost later and be late?" Speaking of things that were way too complicated, but completely inevitable.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am

Kay nodded [That actually sounds like a good idea, this place is huge and confusing. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:54 am

"Very much so. I tried looking up the directions, but portal maps are a bit complicated to grasp," Asher said. He looked around, trying to orient himself to the portals' general locations.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:56 am

Kay nodded [I can't get my head around them at all. They need like colour coding and numbering and all that maybe, like transporters. ] He had no idea, he looked up at the sky to try to get at the very least a rough direction.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:08 am

"I think even then, they'd still be horribly complicated," Asher said, "Portals are just terrible to figure out." He caught sight of a landmark he remembered from one of the maps. "We go this way, I think." He headed in that direction.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 am

Kay followed him. [I'll defer to your superior navigation skills I think. I can navigate mostly through woodland, but cities and portals? not a chance.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:31 am

Asher laughed. "And if we get hopelessly lost, you'll be able to blame me for everything. It's a win-win situation for you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:32 am

Kay smirked [Well obviously. Though don't you have some sort of innate direction sense? If we get too lost you can ask for directions. You're friendlier than me, so you should ask.] He nodded sagely.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 am

Asher laughed and shrugged. "I'm good at not losing my sense of direction once I know which way I'm pointing, but I don't have a compass built in. And I guess I'm willing to talk to strangers for you. The sacrifices I make..." he grinned.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:57 am

Kay smirked back. [People prefer to speak to people who actually talk, and you have a kinder face.] He nodded, yep, he couldn't ask directions, nope.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:04 pm

"I can't help it if I was built to look friendly and trustworthy," Asher grumbled good naturedly, "This is discrimination against manufactured life forms, having me approach strangers instead of you." He didn't actually look like that bothered him at all.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Kay's shoulders shook with laughter. [Bad cop remember. I'm terrible with strangers.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 pm

"You're bad with idiot strangers. I'm sure you could handle normal people just fine," said Asher, nodding. "Good practice for when I have a sick day and you have to handle everyone."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Kay made a face. [but they're ALL idiots. ] He protested. [Well, 90% of them are. If you take another day off and leave me alone, I may cry. Or at least look very very miserable. But we have James and Dawn to force to deal with annoying people now. I'll get Dawn to handle talking to people, she seems pretty patient.]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:27 pm

"But you like some idiots," Asher pointed out. "Case to point: me. If you cry, I'm going to be very sad," he added.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:31 pm

[Well you ARE an adorable idiot.] Kay conceded [And not really that idiotic. ] He smiled up at him fondly. [Don't worry, I won't emotionally manipulate you into not taking days off. I'll just rope Dawn or James into taking your role for the day. Dawn strikes me as the sort who has the patience for all sorts of nonsense, she seems to tolerate Esk after all, and that takes a special level of tolerance. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Asher smiled goofily. Being an adorable not-that-idiotic idiot was pretty good, all things considered. "Good, make them do lots of work, means less work for us. Then you can sit behind the desk and watch them and tell them what they should be doing better." He lead Kay through a portal, they must be getting close to this robot rights meeting location now.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Kay looked pleased by that idea. [I do like bossing people around.] He admitted. [and I could glare at them when they try to put up signs. ]
Where the heck were they? He was totally turned around now.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:33 pm

"Oh yes, you can't have them putting up signs on your watch," Asher agreed gravely. "They can't start thinking you're getting lazy in your old age." He looked around, this street didn't seem quite right. Where had he turned wrong?
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Kay laughed soundlessly [I'm not THAT old, yet.] He also looked around. [We're lost aren't we?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Asher waved a hand dismissively. "You're a few years older than me if I recall correctly, and a couple more older than them. You're old." He smiled, amused.
"I'm not sure lost is the right word, we're just a bit turned around..." He said evasively.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Kay rolled his eyes. [Maybe when I hit 30 you can call me old, but I have a few more years left before it's time to get out the cane and start helping me up stairs.] He frowned a little at their lostness. [Not lost then, just, not where we thought we were hmm? ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:21 pm

"But the sooner you have a cane, the sooner you can wave it at children when they go on your lawn," Asher said in a sensible tone. "That's right, we're not where we thought we were, but we're not lost. Definitely not lost." He looked around for any landmarks or any people to ask for advice.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Kay looked tempted. [I'd need a lawn for that.] He pointed to a guard. [want to ask directions or shall we continue to look around and pretend we know where we are?] He smiled softly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next