Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 3 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 am

Luka stared at him. "you can DO that?"

"Worth a try right?" Matt told her.

Luka nodded warily. "I don't.. like false hope but... i've got nothing to lose." She smiled worriedly to Andre. "okay, let's try it. I mean.. it's not gonna make things worse right?"

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am

"No, it will not make anything worse." Andre agreed with a smile then held out a hand to touch her arm to try to cure the infection and heal her.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:22 am

Mirror Sara stared at the tomato piece, holding it in her hand before slowly bringing it up to eat. Small, slow chews. She froze a bit, looked down at it, and meekly started to wolf it down as quietly as she could. Prime Sara snickered.

~~~~~~

"I'm afraid my time is growing shorter, Miss Starr." Mirror Third said weakly, "Quinn has been fighting back more and more and it's becoming a hardship to overcome her presence. I was hoping if, before I may be overcome again, I could help you find assistance in returning home?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:22 am

Luka let him touch her, watching him warily.

Matt hopped from foot to foot anxiously. Please work, please work, please work.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:30 am

"Yes, we need to find someone that can send us back to our realm" Starr said with a nod "Is there nothing we can do to help you?"

~~~
Andre released her after a minute then nodded. "You should be clear of it."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:33 am

"really? It's.. that easy?" Luka looked suspicious.

"How do we test it?" Matt asked.

Luka shook her head. "I think we have to just.. wait and see.. I dunno.. "

Matt looked to Andre "you okay? You need to recharge?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:34 am

Asher smiled softly at mirror Sara. She must be so overwhelmed right now, but at least she seemed to like tomato.

~~
"Omigosh," said Ellie. "Magic cures! Yay!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:36 am

"Magic cures for magic diseases right?" Matt looked a heck of a lot more like his usual chirpy self now.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:39 am

"The androids can do a blood test to be sure if you are uncertain." Andre said then looked to Matt again "I will get a bag of blood before healing Ellie"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:46 am

Matt nodded. "thank you.. " He looked a bit overwhelmed. "So.. so much.. i'll.. i'll go get an android.. I also gotta get a change of clothes for Kay.. okay... uh.. you girls are gonna be okay, stay with him, i'll be back soon!" He rushed off to go do all that.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 am

Ellie smiled at Andre. "Thanks, man." She looked at Luka, "How you feeling?" She squeezed Luka's arm gently, "We'll still be friends if we survive, right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:52 am

"I feel fine." Luka shook her head. "Same as I did before." She smiled softly to Ellie. "Oh of course." She wasn't sure what to think. Had it really worked? Were they both going to be okay?
"What's this about bags of blood?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:54 am

Andre chuckled softly and watched after Matt left then looked back to the girls "I am Carpathian, we must drink blood to survive and be able to heal. We do not eat as other species do"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:55 am

"Oh," said Ellie, "Cool. You won't drink us, right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am

Andre smiled and shook his head "A Carpathian only feeds from a willing donor, we do not kill those we feed from."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:58 am

"So like... vampires? like in those terran books and movies?" Oh yeah, she totally read books about angsty teenaged vampires and their mortal lovers. Heck yeah.

--

Matt found some clothes and took them to James. "He'll probably be super grumpy when he wakes up so yeaaah... wave clothes at him, he might calm down." He snickered, but his expresson faltered when he looked at his sleeping brother. "Feel better soon man... " He ruffled Kay's hair and went to find an android to do a blood test.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 am

Andre shook his head "Vampires are what we call a Carpathia who has forsaken the light and kills while feeding. They live only to kill for the feeling of power that gives them. That is not what we are."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:02 am

"Thanks, man," James told Matt. "I'll stay right here with him and throw him clothes."

~~
Ellie nodded sensibly. "Fair enough. That sounds freaky."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:04 am

"Sorry." Luka mumbled, looking awkward.

--

"Totally the best idea" Matt agreed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 am

Andre smiled again then shrugged "You are not from here, so you wouldn't know." He said then glanced around, getting an android to bring him a blood bag. He was glad he could just ask now.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 am

Matt came back with an android.

"Okay, so... Luka, we're gonna take your blood and check it okay? He knows what he's looking for, I don't. and.. you've got some food right?" He asked Andre.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:21 am

Prime Sara was willing to give her piece of tomato to Mirror Sara, who graciously thanked her and devoured that as well. Together they are the rations.

~~~~~~

Third maintained his weak but kind smile. "Do not worry about me, though I suggest to prepare a cell for the moment she does take over, or banish me from the ship completely. But that is not as important as of right now." He wobbled over to the desk, jumping onto it. "In the Sol solar system, a man known as Matthew Alastair is trying to blockade the Terran slave trade. He is a freedom fighter, and knows many allies. He should be able to help you."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:25 am

"Is that an evil robot like Asher's clone is?" Ellie asked suspiciously, looking at the android.

~~
Asher thought of something he needed to do. "Are you two all right in here, or is there anything else I can help you with?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:26 am

"They are getting a bag for me" Andre said and smiled at Matt then looked to the android as he came over to them with a bag for him. He moved back a little to drink it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:28 am

Quinn The Fox wrote:Prime Sara was willing to give her piece of tomato to Mirror Sara, who graciously thanked her and devoured that as well. Together they are the rations.

~~~~~~

Third maintained his weak but kind smile. "Do not worry about me, though I suggest to prepare a cell for the moment she does take over, or banish me from the ship completely. But that is not as important as of right now." He wobbled over to the desk, jumping onto it. "In the Sol solar system, a man known as Matthew Alastair is trying to blockade the Terran slave trade. He is a freedom fighter, and knows many allies. He should be able to help you."
"Matthew!?" Starr asked with surprise. "OF course, mirror him would be against slavery since he is a slaver in our universe." She sighed and shook her head "Thank you Third"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 am

Luka looked the android up and down, shrugging. "I think he's just a robot." She remarked, taking a seat so the android could take her blood.
"If he tries to kill me, you should totally shoot him okay?"

The android ignored them and carried out his task.

Matt watched Andre eat curiously. "So... do you have like.. a really terrible sense of taste or does different blood taste different to you?" He asked.

Luka stared at him and laughed. "I thought I was blunt!"

"What? I'm curious! Seriously limited diets unite and all that!" He grinned, yeah he had scary teeth.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 am

"Oh?" Mirror Third tilted his head. "You mean you know your universe's Matthew? And he's a slaver?" He shook his head. "How quaint. Matthew strikes me as a dignified but optimistic man. It's hard to see him as a slaver..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next