Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 4 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 4 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 am

Luka looked the android up and down, shrugging. "I think he's just a robot." She remarked, taking a seat so the android could take her blood.
"If he tries to kill me, you should totally shoot him okay?"

The android ignored them and carried out his task.

Matt watched Andre eat curiously. "So... do you have like.. a really terrible sense of taste or does different blood taste different to you?" He asked.

Luka stared at him and laughed. "I thought I was blunt!"

"What? I'm curious! Seriously limited diets unite and all that!" He grinned, yeah he had scary teeth.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 4 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 am

"Oh?" Mirror Third tilted his head. "You mean you know your universe's Matthew? And he's a slaver?" He shook his head. "How quaint. Matthew strikes me as a dignified but optimistic man. It's hard to see him as a slaver..."

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:41 am

Andre stopped and looked at Matt then tilted his head "There are different tastes depending on the type of blood." He answered then shrugged a little "Fresh also tastes better than bagged."

~~~
Starr nodded then sat down "Yeah, he is a slaver that captured me and my friends twice. We escaped both times."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:01 pm

"Yeah i'll bet it does. Packaged food man.. " Matt chuckled.

"ew" Luka remarked, rubbing her arm as the android finished and took the sample to analyze.

Matt shrugged.

---

The techs were pretty freaked out by the android and the cyborg, they kept looking at them menacingly.

Steven was starting to consider if they could fob the android off on some other poor sap, so they wouldn't have to own the guy.. because he was freaky.

Will wanted to stay owning him until they could get faaaar faaar away from him, just so he couldn't kill them. Because he was pretty sure Asher wanted to beat their heads in and wasn't quite certain WHY.
Also he was the only thing stopping that cyborg from tearing their faces off, and Mourn really did look like he thought that'd be fun. He kept fiddling with his metalic claws and grinning at them.

Will shuddered. "So uh.. yeah.. why... why don't you guys... leave us alone. We.. we'll call you when we need you okay? "

"yeah.. we.. we should... go.. somewhere... else... " Steven edged for the exit.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Andre smiled and dipped his head "Yeah" He said then finished drinking the bag
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:11 pm

"How do you feed from living donors then? " Luka asked quietly.

"Yeah, have you got fangs?" Matt asked, trying to catch a glimpse.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Andre nodded then showed his fangs to them since he was done eating for now. "We bite and drink the blood, then heal the cut when we are done. We can erase the memory of being bitten if needed, though it isn't as needed these days."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:21 pm

"That's pretty efficient. Does it hurt?" Matt asked.

"Probably not nearly as bad as YOUR bite." Luka shook her head.

Matt snickered "yeaaaah. I don't think my jaw's as strong as a full blooded Kevali though, those guys can like... crack bones open to suck the marrow out, it's freaky as all hell."

Luka shuddered.

"For the record, I don't usually make a habit of biting people" Matt protested.

"Creepy man, creepy." Luka told him.

Matt just grinned.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:25 pm

Andre shrugged a little "We try not to harm anyone, but it does hurt some. Like any bite would."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 pm

"Sorry, you must get really sick of answering dumb questions." Matt looked appologetic. "I've never met a hemovore before."

"We have a herbivore... a carnivore.. an insectavore... " Luka counted off on her hands. "Swarm and their whole.. knowledge eating thing... which is wierd. "

"Don't forget the androids, they don't eat at all!" Matt added.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:50 pm

flying_purple_monkfish wrote:The techs were pretty freaked out by the android and the cyborg, they kept looking at them menacingly.

Steven was starting to consider if they could fob the android off on some other poor sap, so they wouldn't have to own the guy.. because he was freaky.

Will wanted to stay owning him until they could get faaaar faaar away from him, just so he couldn't kill them. Because he was pretty sure Asher wanted to beat their heads in and wasn't quite certain WHY.
Also he was the only thing stopping that cyborg from tearing their faces off, and Mourn really did look like he thought that'd be fun. He kept fiddling with his metalic claws and grinning at them.

Will shuddered. "So uh.. yeah.. why... why don't you guys... leave us alone. We.. we'll call you when we need you okay? "

"yeah.. we.. we should... go.. somewhere... else... " Steven edged for the exit.
Mirror Asher nodded. "Yes, I suppose you should go somewhere else. That's a good idea."

~~
"We're so multicultural, it's amazing," Ellie said. She smiled up at Matt. "Your teeth are pretty. Never let anyone tell you otherwise."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:52 pm

Matt laughed. "Pretty? Man, you must be delirious. Even Thalia wouldn't call em pretty. " He patted her good naturedly on the shoulder.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Andre chuckled and looked at Ellie then moved over to her "Now, how about we try to cure you as well?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:57 pm

"Heck yeah! I wanna be cured, baby!" Ellie said. To Matt she said, "Thalia's just jealous of your incisors. He wishes he had some too."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Andre smiled and touched her arm, closing his eyes to heal her too.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 pm

"he could totally have some if she wanted." Matt nodded. "Shapeshifter remember? man, she could probably take any form he wanted." Yeah, he'd just resorted to switching pronouns at random at this point, it was waaaay easier than trying to keep track.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Ellie watched Andre hopefully as he worked. "I thought he had trouble controlling his shifting though," she said to Matt.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:02 pm

"Well we're working on it. Like the whole setting things on fire thing... it's uh.. a work in progress." He chuckled. "sooo glad i'm a water elemental, it's way less destructive. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Andre released Ellie and stepped back, finding a seat afterwards. "Now, call the android to test your blood miss Ellie."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:13 pm

"You okay?" Matt asked Andre. "you're a hero you know that? If they're cured, you're a damn hero. We should throw you a parade." He nodded.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:14 pm

"Thanks, man!" Ellie glanced around at the androids. Ew, robots poking her with things. "Hey, I don't need to find out, right? Just wait and see what happens?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Andre chuckled and looked to them "I like you people, you are very different. I will be fine with some rest."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Matt laughed "you're such an optimist. Still, Luka's test should confirm it right?"

Luka shrugged. "I'm nervous."

Matt grinned back at Andre "Thanks man, you are awesome. If you need anything, just ask okay? "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:20 pm

"Good, no testing for me." Ellie smirked at Luka, "The other reason I had you go first, was so you could get stabbed by the robot. I'm safe!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Luka snorted. "What's your problem with the robots?" She asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Andre smiled and shook his head "I just need rest for now"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:23 pm

"Good night Andre, we love you," Ellie said. She shrugged at Matt, "Strange robots with needles, man. Robots from a freaky universe of evil."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next