Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 40 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 40 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:51 pm

Asher carefully didn't move at first, and after a few moments he decided he liked it, and leaned slightly into Kay's touch. Like pain, this one apparently tied into actual emotions. But unlike pain, this was tied into ones that were more comforting and happy, and wasn't nearly as overpowering. It was nice.

~~
James snorted. "Pretty sure Ethan literally can't kill you, and Esk is surprisingly good at restraining his murderous urges most of the time. He only punched me in the face once, man, and I was really trying to piss him off."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 40 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:53 pm

"Yeah, well I DID piss him off, and I'm also a biological being." Shock said, before thinking. "Then again, he really can't kill me. I'd be too quick for his gun." He snickered at the thought. How funny.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Encouraged, Kay continued, twining his fingers gently into Asher's hair and watching his reaction carefully. This was quite difficult, to restrain the urge to move too fast, to hold back and take things so slow and careful took a lot of self control.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 pm

"There you go then. Deal with your hangover, do a bit of apologizing, and go run on a treadmill or whatever it is super speed avians do for fun," James said. "In the future, I recommend not going on a drinking binge. That's a seriously dumb idea, and all the throwing up isn't worth it."

~~
Asher smiled shyly at Kay, actually enjoying this quite a bit, and finding the fact that it was so enjoyable slightly confusing. This new programming was so surprising, but definitely not always in bad ways. "This is so strange," he said with a quiet laugh. "Apparently this is one of the feelings that's attached to emotion by default."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Kay nodded, smiling encouragingly. Well this was progress. He ran his hand softly along Asher's cheek.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Shock chuckled lightly. "No? You don't think so?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Asher was suddenly very curious to find out what it would feel like to actually kiss Kay, a thought which he decided he should probably be put on hold a bit longer. If this was all tied into emotion, he could only imagine that that would be too, and probably considerably stronger. So he didn't try it, even though he guessed that that was what Kay was thinking about too. No reason to rush.
He reached out to gently run his fingers through Kay's feathers again, smiling softly.

~~
"Not that I've ever puked, so maybe it's nicer than I imagine. But damn, does it look nasty," James said. He smiled, "How's your head feeling, man?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:41 pm

"Like a nest of wasps decided to make their home there." Shock muttered, leaning over again.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40