Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 38 Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 38 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Tala shrugged. "I am merely curious. I most likely shall not have anyone keelhauled, so you may tell me if you wish."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three - Page 38 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 pm

"It is the mutt. Kaylr. He doubted my judgement, and instead of explaining his full concerns with me, chose to lie, and led me on a wild goos chase when I was only hoping to help." She casually poured the next cup of tea.

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:02 pm

[No there aren't Asher, there's no other distractions here. But even trying to help, I make things worse. It's better I stay away, avoid everyone. I'll just hurt them. ] He shook his head, his brain was a muddled mess. [I can't DO anything. I'm helpless, powerless and I.. just can't.. I don't want to be awake. ] He went back to slump down against a wall, resting his head against it and staring up at the ceiling.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Tala blinked. "Kaylr always seemed reasonably trustworthy, despite the evils that his disease must impose. I would not have expected such from him."

~~
Asher followed Kay. "Please don't do this. Learn something, do something, rest in a bed at least. I don't know! But this isn't healthy."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Starr had fallen asleep finally, though it wasn't a deep sleep. She was in her dragon form and laying curled up on the chair.

~~~
Shane was wandering the ship with Rigel and Dawn, looking for stuff to fix and repair together.

~~~
Andre and Sawna also were wandering around curiously. They might stumble upon Inari and Tala.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 pm

"It appears he had deceived you as well, then." Was all Inari said.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Kay stared at Asher, eyes narrowing a little. [Do I really look like I care what's healthy right now Asher? At least before I had pain to distract me, now it's just me and my thoughts and all my mistakes. I've learned a lot these past few days, you know what that is? That I screw up everything I try to fix. I nearly got us stranded here, ruined our best chance of getting home, undermined all the hard work you and the others did. How you can even stand to talk to me right now? ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Tala nodded. "It would seem so. Humanoids are most strange that way, they always surprise you." She scented the air, and turned to look at Sawna and Andre, "Greetings, peopleof this universe!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 pm

"Greetings" Sawna said and smiled gently at the pair while Andre gave a short bow to them
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Asher shook his head, frustrated. He knew this wasn't going to go anywhere, but he didn't want to just leave Kay alone again. "Of course I was angry with you. You could have trapped us here. You could have gotten yourself killed. I hate both those possibilities so much. But you were trying to protect Merith, and you were trying to protect all of us. How could I ever shun someone for that?"
He sighed, "Look, since you don't have the pain to distract you any more, how about I distract you for a while? I can teach you to wire in cameras, or you can help me figure out what in the world my new sense is telling me, or we can play a board game. It'll beat staying in here with just yourself and your thoughts, right?"

Last edited by Kooshie on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Tala snorted happily. "This is Inari, I am Tala. I do not believe we are acquainted, except in that I can tell you drink blood."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:08 pm

"I am Andre, this is my sister Sawna. We are Carpathians" Andre said with a smile himself
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:40 am

Kay sighed and squeezed his eyes shut. Asher was right of course, but Kay felt like punishing himself, he deserved that right? Least so his head was telling him.He chewed his lip and after a few minutes nodded slowly. He didn't get up though.
He wrote carefully [Vestia, can you send someone to check on Shock? ] If that guy had drunk himself into unconsciousness it wasn't good, someone in less of a mess than him had to go make sure he was safe.
He looked back to Asher. [Distractions sound good.] He admitted.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:02 am

"Okay," Vestia would tell somebody to go check on Shock.

Asher smiled softly, "Any preferences, or would you rather I choose what we do?" He asked, noting that Kay hadn't gotten up.

~~
Tala looked pleased. "You smell of blood and magic," she said. "Inari has had difficulty with one of our crew. You two are honest?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:40 am

Kay shook his head [I don't want to think any more.] He looked sullen, hauling himself to his feet and rubbing his neck again. Yeah, definitely don't sleep against hard walls, it was a bad idea.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:48 am

Asher nodded. "Is your neck okay?" he asked, concerned.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:56 am

Kay nodded [I dozed off in here, it was not a very sensible idea. It'll be fine. ]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:56 am

"We are as honest as we can be. We are thankful that your people are not afraid of us for what we are" Andre said and smiled again
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:02 am

"All right," Asher said with a nod. Even with his new sense or touch, he was pretty sure he couldn't get neck cramps. That was a relief, because they looking awfully uncomfortable. "Ellie told me I should stick my finger in syrup earlier," he confided, "Since it was in the context of me being reluctant to touch water, and her snickering, I suspect she doesn't think I'll like touching syrup." Completely off topic remarks were good, right?
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:06 am

Inari listened in on the conversation, but did pour another cup of tea. Realizing something, she jumped. "Oh! Pardon me. Tea?" She asked the group, looking at them all expectantly.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 am

Kay shot him a weird look. [They have syrup on board?] random. He pondered that, yes Asher, random was good right now. [Exactly how much can you sense now? Hot and cold? Syrup is sticky so it's not exactly a pleasant sensation, but it could be interesting if you really want to know what sticky feels like.] He shrugged, it hurt. Ow. stupid shoulder.
[Are there any sense related adjectives you've ever been particularly curious about?]
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:20 am

"We cannot digest mortals food" Andre said, looking to Inari again and dipping his head "But I thank you for the offer"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:21 am

Tala blinked. "You wonder if we want tea?" She asked, just to clarify. Usually nobody asked minotaurs if they wanted tea. Beer or cowboy coffee, maybe. Not tea.

~~
"I suppose they must. Maybe it's corn syrup," Asher speculated. "I think I can sense temperature, texture, things like that. Not that I can identify them by name, but I'm pretty sure things feel different when I know they should be different temperatures, sometimes."
He considered Kay's last question. "'Soft' always sounded nice. And 'crinkly'." He laughed softly, it sounded silly to say such things.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 am

James got told by Vestia to go check on Shock, so he headed to where Shock was. "Are you okay, man?" he asked when he saw the avian. That guy looked super hung over, wow.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:30 am

"Muh... Merith? No, wait..." Shock hurled another round of black goopy death down the drain before glancing up. "James, right? What's up, man? I think I'll be--" He gagged and went back to puking out every last ounce of substance in his stomach.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:32 am

Inari nodded to Tala. "One cannot go wrong with tea. It's quite relaxing."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:33 am

"Well at least you're getting it all out," James said, seating himself comfortably on the counter to watch Shock. "Beats having your stomach pumped, anyway. But how much did you drink?!"

~~
Tala flicked her ears forward happily. "That sounds most excellent. You have my thanks, Woman of the Foxes."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next