Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three Empty Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

"I don't think either of us have eaten in a while." Prime Sara said, looking at Mirror Sara, who stood. "I-I can go get food..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:53 pm

"Yeah... I hope so." Matt sounded pretty deflated. "I just.. want off this ship. And I want everyone to be okay again. My brothers, Ellie, Luka.. Merith. " He rubbed his eyes. "I'll be back with clothes, then i'm gonna try to get some sleep."

---

The techs seemed slightly too freaked out and simultaneously facinated by the felid.

Mourn shrugged. "he weird robot. Why like him." He nodded. "Other robot defiant, no like laws. No care what owner think. Approve." He grinned.

"defiant doesn't begin to describe it." Steven mumbled, he was gonna have flashbacks man... the trauma!

"You try to reprogram, we fight back." Mourn told the techs gleefully. "I good distraction."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Sawna sighed and shook her head, leaving Mourn and Asher with the techs to head over to the other group of people that had someone on a gurney "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked as she came close
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:57 pm

"Unless you're a really good therapist... I don't think so." Matt sighed. "Pretty sure he drove his last therapist to madness anyway. Getting him to talk about anything, impossible. and no, that's not a joke."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:00 pm

"How far is it?" Asher said, concerned. "There's probably food here we can get for you guys."

~~
"Sounds like a good plan," James told Matt. "Really, we'll make it out. My brother's like a good luck charm or something, man, he'll pull us through." He smiled at Sawna. "Don't worry, Kay will be all right."

~~
"You mean the robot who kicked me?" mirror Asher shot a glare at James. "What a jerk."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Mourn laughed. "Defiant, yes!" He grinned. "He no like authority. So different to brother. Curious what he do with freedom now. Not idealistic like other you." He shook his head. "Then again.. other you did shoot boyfriend six times... so maybe not so nice after all. " He shrugged.

The techs just looked lost. Following Mourn's strange speech patterns was kinda difficult.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:07 pm

"I am a healer of the body, at least by my gifts" Sawna said and smiled softly at Matt and James "If I or my brother are needed to heal anyone, let us know"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:08 pm

"How good is your healing?" Matt asked. "and.. how much does it take out of you?" He indicated his brother's hand. "Can.. you fix him?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Mirror Asher spluttered in shock. He'd seen the memory of Kay forgiving the other Asher for something terrible involving guns, but he hadn't actually gotten the chance to see the memory that had made that moment happen before he had been interrupted. "That... that mild tempered, docile gelding shot Kay SIX TIMES?"

~~
James looked hopeful. He really wanted Kay to get better!
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 pm

"So long as the person is not dead and is not immune to magic, then I can heal them. If the healing is too difficult,then I would simply need a break and a bag of blood to renew myself" Sawna replied with a slight shrug as she turned to Kay to touch his hand so she could heal it.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Mourn tilted his head at mirror Asher, nodding. "With magic gun, lots of pain. Grumpy medic crazy forgiving, I would no forgive, I would want shoot HIM six times. But they weird. Other you do it to save children, thought could barter for freedom if proved loyalty to Family." He shrugged. "I think. Something like that. They would have made do worse though, they not nice people. Robot save self by being obedient, good survival instinct."

---

Matt nodded, watching this hopefully. It was bad enough his brother had some sort of massive psychological trauma to deal with, he didn't need awful physical pain as well.

Kay flinched in his sleep. Even under the sleeping drugs, he could still feel the pain, he just couldn't wake up.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm

"That's actually somewhat impressive," mirror Asher grudgingly admitted. "Didn't think he had it in him."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Mirror Sara frowned. "The kitchens? There's stuff for you to chose from, even if most of the stuff stored is a bit bland since it's mostly slave food, but there is some decent stuff in there..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:25 pm

Sawna frowned and closed her eyes, focusing on healing his hand and wings. She had to stay focused to keeping the magic on the bones and veins instead of trying to cure his blood. That would drain her if she started on it.

Andre wandered over quietly, watching his sister and ready to pull her off if he needed to. It looked like she was going in a trance with this healing.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Asher nodded to the Saras. "I suppose I'd probably just slow you down if I came along," he said humorously. "I'm sure there's food in this lab too though, if you'd rather not go that far."

~~
James watched curiously.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Mourn shrugged. "Lots of people not how they seem. "

---

Matt watched, this was eerily familiar.

Injuries scabbed over, bones started to knit back together, the burns became one big a large patch of flaking, scabbing skin. What Stellan hadn't managed to fully heal last started to heal over neatly. The remains of the bullet wound disappeared, the stab wounds in his shoulder would leave a scar. The burns on his hand were deep, it'd take a while to get them to heal fully.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:32 pm

"There's food... here?" Mirror Sara asked questioningly, looking baffled.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:37 pm

"This universe's Starr kept food for her test subjects. I'm not sure it'll be the best food ever, but from what I know of the princess, it's probably good quality at least." Asher smiled up at the borrowers. "Want a lift? I can show you were it is."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Sawna let go and stepped back, blinking as she came back to herself from that healing "So many injuries, and the infection does not make it easy" She murmured then looked over to Matt and James "I will rest and feed then return to finish the burns."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:08 pm

"Thank you," James told her, trying to not look too stunned. "That was awesome."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Andre stepped forward to help Sawna go and settled her in a bed with a bag of blood and a blanket covering before coming back to Kay, Matt and James "She will sleep for a little while then be ready to go again. Our people learn when we are young just how much we can give before we must stop." He didn't want them to worry about her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:57 am

Matt looked worried. "you sure she's okay?" He looked at her in concern. "I mean, maybe she should like.. just.. rest.. and leave it for now. She's already done so much. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 am

Andre chuckled softly and nodded "Yes, I am certain. It is simple for a Carpathian to return to full strength. She stopped when she got tired, so she did not stress her body. We are not like other species. If we do not use our gifts we could even go without sleep at all without detrimental effects. You do not need to worry, new friends." He said then looked to Kay and tilted his head "I am almost certain that if we had a couple more of our people working together, we could heal even this infection thing for him." He thought about that then nodded "Yes, four, one for each main element, all working as one. It would be fitting"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:31 am

"you.. could cure him?" Matt looked shocked. "We.. we have two others, who need a cure, desperately. He's half shifter, it's not going to kill him, but they're not... you think you could save them?" He barely dared to hope. He knew Kay would want them prioritized as well.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:36 am

"Not alone. It would take at least four of our people" Andre said then shrugged and motioned to Sawna "That is the main reason she is as tired as she is, her healing was trying to cure him and heal the injuries he sustained until she put limits to it." He said then looked to Matt again "We likely could, but this is a new thing to us. It might be simpler if it had not been in place so long."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next