Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 32 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[I can't say i've ever seen him drunk actually. I haven't seen him in nearly ten years.] Hmm that'd be interesting. [He got tall.] He smiled oddly, trying to make light of what was clearly pretty awkward and difficult.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 32 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

"Sounds good to me," James agreed. It'd be nice for them both to not end up shot. He went to place an order at a counter, ignoring the trader's look of distaste, and maintaining an unusually subdued attitude.

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 32 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Esk stayed close but did manage to add popcorn and various candy bars to their order. He had a massive sweet tooth okay?

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:13 pm

James smiled a bit, seeing what Esk had bought. He really did have a junk food obsession, it was kind of funny.
James made a few purchases at various supply shops, and had them sent back to the Silver Devil. After a while they'd be able to head back, with everything the ship needed due to be delivered by that evening.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:16 pm

"You're being oddly civil." Esk muttered to James after they left one of the shops. "Putting on an act to avoid attention or just feeling less confined now?" They still got looks, Esk after all didn't look like the kind of guy who'd have an android with him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:19 pm

"I'd rather not get assaulted or shot," James said quietly, "Which sadly means not drawing attention, and not antagonizing you into leaving me alone. This place doesn't have a very good track record for health and safety, and I don't want to skew the odds against us making it out alive."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Esk nodded, keeping his voice low. "For once James, you're actually sensible." He smirked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:23 pm

James frowned at him. "Man, don't smirk at me. You don't know how hard this already is."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Esk snickered, still keeping his voice down as they walked. "That's why it's funny. I dunno, I mean, nice as it is to not have you being an insufferable ass, this whole demure robot thing is kinda sickening."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:42 pm

James made a face. "Believe me, I hate it as much as you do. But I kinda wanna not die out here, so there we go."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:49 pm

"Oh no, I agree with you. Not dying is definitely something to try for." Esk shook his head. yeah, he'd nearly died too many times, he'd decided he really didn't much care for it.
"What's the deal with these kids we're supposedly taking in?" He asked suddenly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:56 pm

"They're... Odd," James said. "The boy's half hexenfolke, and he can't control his telepathy at all, and seems like he's kinda snapped. He didn't seem dangerous though. The girl doesn't seem to ever talk, she kinda looks out for him."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:01 pm

"Weird." Esk shook his head, just what they needed, more people who weren't in full control. "Half hexenfolke huh? " He frowned. "That's... really weird. " Half hexenfolke half shifter? What were the odds? And why the hell did his father care about them? "He's gotta have a reason for wanting them with us, more than what he's said. But what?" This was going to bug the shit outta him now.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:07 pm

"Yeah, it's bizarre that another guy like your brother is here," James agreed. "I really dunno why he wanted to give them to us, maybe he's just sick of having kids around."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:14 pm

"They don't sound like kids." Esk pointed out. He frowned. "though maybe he was tired of having a crazy person... still, why us and not just dump them on some rock somewhere? I don't like this, my father never does anything out of the goodness of his heart, he always has a motive."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:16 pm

"He said one of the people in his crew is the girl's mother, maybe he doesn't want to lose her," James suggested. "That's all speculation though. I really dunno."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:06 am

Esk shook his head. "I dunno. Rigel thinks they're his kids but I don't think that's the case. I mean, i've met my half siblings, well, i've met one of them. She wasn't exactly shy about who her dad was. And he's an Incubus, not a shifter." He sighed. "It's a lot of effort to go to just for the loyalty of one person." he was probably overthinking this wasn't he? He groaned.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:54 am

"Probably not his kids. Unlike you, they don't have the family resemblance at all," James said. "You could always ask your dad about it. He might you lie to you, but you might be perceptive enough to pick up on it and figure it out."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:38 am

Esk's eyes narrowed at that remark. He absolutely hated being compared to his father. "I'm not talking to him if I can avoid it." He muttered, his tone suddenly far colder. "Let's just get back to the ship." He picked up his pace.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:44 am

"Okay okay, sorry," James said, following Esk. "I won't suggest that again."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 am

As James and Esk walked the station they would see Vicky there, the cyborg hair shorter she was busy leaving a lingerie shop. Bags in her hand she was fiddling with her com checking time before deciding to get a lunch or not. Well that was the plan until her eyes narrowed onto esk.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 am

Esk froze at the sight of Vicky. Well damn, just what they needed.
"Fuck... " He muttered. SO much for keeping out of trouble. "Keep moving." He told James. Yes, avoid avoid avoid. There was no way this was going to be anything other than awkward as all hell.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 am

James saw who Esk was looking at, and followed Esk's lead hastily. He'd kinda been hoping to avoid Vicky while they were here. "Oh by the way, your dad hired Vicky, did you know?" He whispered to Esk.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 am

Esk's eyes narrowed. That explained why she was here. Eugh.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 am

"This nice guy named Lope told me about her being here. He was acting kinda funny about it," James mused. He sneaked a glance at Vicky, hmm, maybe they should say hi. She was their old crewmate after all.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 am

Vicky paused, then on this sweetest of smiles walking over. "James, Esk long time no see how you guys been?" She shifted all her bags to one hand in a causal way as if she was going in for a hug.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 am

Esk glared at her. "James says you're working for my father now. Please tell me you two aren't... " His gaze shifted to her bags. "Screwing." Ew.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 am

Originally Vicky wasn't going to directly slap esk, but his statement made her change her mind. *slap* "Why would I fuck a man that produce a asshole like you?" The cyborg snapped, their breakup still a sore nerve for her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next