Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 33 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[I can't say i've ever seen him drunk actually. I haven't seen him in nearly ten years.] Hmm that'd be interesting. [He got tall.] He smiled oddly, trying to make light of what was clearly pretty awkward and difficult.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 33 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 am

Esk glared at her. "James says you're working for my father now. Please tell me you two aren't... " His gaze shifted to her bags. "Screwing." Ew.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 33 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 am

Originally Vicky wasn't going to directly slap esk, but his statement made her change her mind. *slap* "Why would I fuck a man that produce a asshole like you?" The cyborg snapped, their breakup still a sore nerve for her.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:18 am

Esk growled, one hand going up to the red mark on his face where she'd hit him. "What the fuck is your problem you crazy bitch?" He snapped.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

"Don't DO THAT!" James yelped. More quietly he added, "I'm an android, I'm not supposed to allow that." Plus it was rude to slap people, geez.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:20 am

"You know my problem, nice way to pour salt into the wound." She hissed angrily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 am

Esk glared at her. "How is any of it MY fault?" Esk demanded. "I didn't DO anything!"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:25 am

"Seriously, you're the one who decided to get a job with his dad," James said to Vicky. Although maybe he should stay out of this, oops.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:31 am

"Doesn't mean I go fuck the farther after sleeping with the son." Vicky snapped at james while glaring at Esk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 am

"So why are you with him?" Esk demanded. "And don't tell me it's because he pays well, you could find work anywhere." He couldn't help but feel like part of this was spite.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 am

"Why do you even care? As you said yourself you don't have any attachments." Vicky snorted harshly, bringing up the words he last told her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:37 am

"No, I said I couldn't give you the happily ever after you wanted." Esk corrected her. "And I can't. You know that. If you're gonna continue to hold it against me because YOU got attached then that's your problem, I never lied to you Vicky. " He sighed. "Just stop."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:39 am

"I wasn't planning to until you accused me of sleeping with your farther. I took the job because right now the whole black market is im chaos, this is the safest work I can do." She remarksd coldly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:43 am

James was just listening now. He couldn't help but start getting into this, this argument was juicy. He kind of wanted to stand up for Esk, but Esk wouldn't even want that, right? Better to just stand back and watch the fireworks.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Esk glowered. "Given my father's tendency to fuck anything with a pulse and your terrible taste in men, it's not exactly a stretch." he countered. "Who's the underwear for then?" Yeah he'd noticed where she'd been shopping. "Either you're trying to get close to someone, or you already are."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

"Why do you even want to know?" She retorted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 am

Esk sighed. "Because maybe you'll stop being such a fucking bitch if you're getting some. Or maybe you are getting some and just still being a bitch, if that's the case, why? I thought I wasn't worth it? " He didn't understand Vicky, at all. She was just bewildering. He looked frustrated.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 am

"Maybe because unlike you some of us actually have working emotions." Vicky snapped, her fist balling up in seething rage.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am

James tried to pretend he was watching for anyone who might harass them, but really he was just listening in on Esk and Vicky. These two were savage, and it was incredible to hear them verbally maul each other. Whoo.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am

"If you had normal working emotions you wouldn't be so pissed off with me for nothing!" Esk protested. "You're an angry bitch determined to take it out on anyone who doesn't do what YOU want. No matter what I did I was screwed, but that's what everything is like with you. Damned if we do, damned if we don't because there's never a right answer, there's just YOUR answer." He was getting frustrated now. "I hope whoever this new guy is that he knows what a fucking headcase you are."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:28 pm

Vicky snapped, she was still hurt over what happened. The cyborg was mad at him and herself, she didn't talk about her feels over the whole thing and let it all festered. Now it exploded, her fist reel back and squarely punched him in a face. "If you wanted me some 'crazed bitch' here you go." The cyborg snapped.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 pm

"Hey, cut it out!" James shouted. He reached for the gun he usually carried these days, remembered he'd left on the Silver Devil, hurried over. "Not okay!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Esk took the punch square on the jaw and his military training kicked in. He grabbed Vicky's arm and tried to twist it behind her to restrain her. He was fairly strong, but as strong as a cyborg?
His lip was bleeding.

"And you wonder why people can't love you." Esk snapped, going for the low blow there.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Normally Vicky would of responded in bitter violence, but that statement made something inside her... snap. Her limb went limp as he took hold to defend himself. Her other hand kept hold of the bags, but more out of sheer nature. Her response was silent, she said nothing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Esk held her still for a while, enough time to growl in her ear "You can't force me to care about you, leave me alone." before he shoved her rather roughly away.
He was pissed off, bruised and bleeding. He'd had enough.

Wiping the blood from his lip he glanced to James. "Stop standing there staring and let's go." He started to walk away.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:07 pm

"I never wanted to force you... I wanted you to understand what you forcefully chose to lock yourself from... I pity dawn." Vicky replied numbly, the fire gone in her voice and eyes for once.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Esk glared back at her. "Leave her out of this." He hissed.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:11 pm

She closed her eyes, "The truth hurts, doesn't it?" The cyborg waited for him to try to attack her. "I pity you and I pity her."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next