Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

4 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 36 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[I can't say i've ever seen him drunk actually. I haven't seen him in nearly ten years.] Hmm that'd be interesting. [He got tall.] He smiled oddly, trying to make light of what was clearly pretty awkward and difficult.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 36 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Esk pulled the ice pack away from his face, he looked irritated. "As soon as I found out I told her I couldn't give her what she wanted. Why is she so mad? It's not like I lied to her, or tricked her. I just.. can't do that sappy shit." He frowned.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three - Page 36 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 pm

"Attachments, man," James said sagely. "She had a vision of the future I guess, and she wanted you in it. I've heard it's pretty darn rough to go through a breakup, and it probably felt like a breakup to her when you told her you didn't love her. Plus we've already established that she's nuts."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:28 pm

"She didn't want me, she wanted some imaginary person who didn't exist." Esk huffed. "She couldn't ever accept I wasn't going to become someone else, no matter how hard she pushed." yeah, Vicky's determination to get through his emotional walls was one of the many reasons they could never work. She drove him nuts and the more she pushed, the more he shoved back.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 pm

"I guess so. She's odd, I don't think we'll ever understand her," James said. "Some people like to live in their fantasy worlds, man. It makes no sense." Although he had his own weird neuroses and coping techniques, so who was he to talk?
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Esk went back to holding ice against his lip. Vicky was just... eugh, frustrating and unreasonable.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm

"You can get another ice pack for yourself if you need one later. I gotta go help Rigel make sure Tala's room is ready for the passengers."
James was being nice to Esk for the first time in a while. Apparently the stress had knocked the bitchiness out of him, temporarily at least.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Esk grunted a faint response and shooed James away with his free hand.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:18 pm

James headed off to find Rigel.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Rigel was cleaning the room, making sure the beds had bedding on them and it was ready for visitors.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Tala's room was pretty clean, thankfully. It did smell distinctly of cow, so they might have to air it out.

Not that James could tell, of course. He had no sense of smell. "Looks pretty good," he said.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Rigel chuckled and nodded, looking to James "Yeah, it just smells like her." He said.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:49 pm

James laughed. "Oh, it does? Guess we'd better scrub the room down, then. Darn."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Rigel chuckled and nodded "Or just a good airing out." He said with a shrug
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:56 pm

"Easier said than done on this spaceship. We're not exactly talking about the greatest ventilation system ever invented here," James snickered.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 pm

"I know, something else to tinker with when we get home." Rigel said with a chuckle.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:02 pm

James opened all the ventilation grates as much as he could. "I'm glad I can't smell. Yeah, you and the other spaceship nerds can have a great time refitting this thing when we get back to Vestia."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 pm

Rigel laughed and looked around then went to start cleaning the floors.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:19 pm

James got a mop and got to work, helping Rigel. "These new passengers better appreciate the efforts we're going to for them," he joked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 pm

"Maybe they would, if they knew" Rigel said, glad for the help.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm

"We won't have to tell them, they'll read it in our minds," James said. "Mind readers are convenient that way."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:46 pm

"Not your mind" Rigel said and shrugged a little. "They may see it but they may not comment unless we actually say something."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 pm

James grinned. "They'll probably hear you though, if you think about how nicely we cleaned this room." He didn't mind having telepaths on the ship, like Rigel had said, they couldn't overhear his thoughts.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Rigel chuckled and shrugged. He didn't mind either way.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:08 pm

James would help Rigel to get the room all cleaned up and aired out. "Esk and Luka are gonna have a hard time with the new passengers. I don't think they're gonna like Ivor hearing their thoughts."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Rigel frowned and nodded "Yeah, I know." He said quietly. Was that why Luka had wanted to leave?
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:29 pm

"It'll be interesting to see how they handle this. I'll try to help keep the peace, since they won't get in my brain," James said. "So are we leaving this space station as soon as we have them on board?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Rigel nodded and looked to James "Yeah, after Hytar leaves we will head for Vestia."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next