Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 10 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 10 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Vicky softly chuckled while sitting on the floor, "Yes, I can feel sensations just like anyone living being. Damage wise, I have gotten myself pretty bang up a few times in the pass, piss off my mechanic too. So yea I can probably die if hit or shot at enough times, this is my only body after all. Whatever battery it uses seems to have no limit since I been around for 300 years." She shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 10 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:51 pm

"Three hundred? Damn." She looked good for an old chick. "How'd you end up stuck in a tin can then?" He asked, charming as ever obviously.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:13 pm

She shrugged, "Don't know, woke with a bunch of folk in the lab I was created in recovering info and data. Apperantly it was some hundreds year old lab that had tech of some lost species they were trying to recover. Luckily for me the scientist that 'turn me on' was willing to take me into his care. Since then his family been doing all my mech work."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:44 pm

"So you've never been well... fully organic?" Huh, creepy. Okay who was he to call anything creepy, still, weird.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:50 pm

"Not that I remember anyway." She sighed, "they never recovered the data about how me or the others were made."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:53 pm

"Weird... I wonder if you ever were..." He mused to himself, then shrugged. "Maybe it's better not to know. But shit, 300 years and no sleep? How have you not just murdered everyone?" Sitting here, chatting to her a lot of his asshole facade seemed to drop, he really was just a kid.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:05 pm

She laughed, "Video games, lots and lots of video games. Technically I can do a sleep like mode but it all blackness, no dreams or any of that fun stuff. But it a nice perk if your a assassin." Vicky mused, "Makes it easier after you wear out your target, since I can't tire. It also sucks too, the night is very long even in space."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 pm

"Yeah." He sighed. "But at least it's usually quiet." He glanced over. "Relatively speaking. Better than home. Or the battlefield.. " He shrugged. He liked space, it was big and open and dark and fairly empty, it felt like you could just keep moving, keep running and not have to ever look back. Which as far as he was concerned, was a very good thing. "Supposedly the old man's race are nearing immortal. I don't think i'd last much beyond the first 50 years before shooting myself in the head out of boredom." He admitted. "Maybe that's why he does this slave freeing shit, he's hoping they'll finally kill him and be done with it. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:13 pm

She softly smiled, "In all honesty I keep going because there always something new, something wonderful that I have yet to see or experience. Yea it makes it hard to have a stable relationship but my type of guys don't mind the no strings attach fun." She chuckled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

He snorted. "Bullshit. The universe is full of misery and pain and terrible things. " He waved a hand. "as for relationships, you're the only girl i've met in my entire life I could even touch. Pretty sure i'm destined for a long and lonely life." Yeah there was a tinge of bitterness there. "well, maybe not so long. " He smirked to himself.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Vicky blinked, "Have you ever been to the singing crystal moon?" She asked, "To hear the joyous sound and see the colors it reflected? Have you ever visited the Dy'shee Kolti Avian tribe when their festival of life goes on? To the three planets of Syt where the water is the purest purple?" She leaned forward, "To quila the home of the Quilin and light Kelishans? To see the glowing springs beneath the sea? There is so much more to this galaxy then pain and hatred. That is, if you search for it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:33 pm

He stared at her. "Pretty vistas don't make the universe a good place. You know what I have seen? The pain in my mother's eyes every time she looked at me, my siblings fear every time I came near them. My mother's mangled remains after werewolves tore her apart. I've seen my brother become a monster. I've seen the twisted distorted bodies of the infected. I've waded into battle and shot women and children all in the name of the glorious Imperium. I've seen people taken by slavers and broken, been tortured by them myself. After a while, you see so much death and pain you become somewhat numb to it. And no pretty oceans or crystals or nice colours and sounds are going to fix that." He hunched, the walls going up again as he closed himself off.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 pm

"So have I." She said truthfully, "But I still search at least for the last few glimmer of light in this darken place we call our home."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:40 pm

"three hundred years and you're still an optimist... now THAT is depressing."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:43 pm

She shrugged, "Either that of I go insane, your choice."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:45 pm

"I think that level of delusion is already insane enough."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:46 pm

She softly chuckled, a far away look in her eyes, "Depends on your view I guess..anyway shall we share beds or no?" She smirked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 am

He shot her an odd look. "I'm not convinced I like being used." He remarked. Honestly he found this whole thing pretty confusing and was trying extremely hard to remain detatched and not see her as anything other than an object. It was a little difficult, but it was safer to not get attached. She'd made it pretty clear what she was after.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:19 am

She shrugged, "Alright then, I claim top bunk." She declared. "Gotta pull out the tack to put my system on the wall but hey if we get attacked it means I have height advantages." She grinned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 am

"System?" He asked, wondering if he should actually care at all.

He lay back in his bed and stared up at the bunk above blankly. Why was he even here? Things really had gone to shit the past few weeks, here he was so desperate he was trusting a man he'd hated his entire life. But what choice did he have? He was out of a job, out of luck, and indebted to a girl he barely knew because she'd taken pity on him. He hated pity, but he also hated owing people. As soon as this was over, he decided, he was going to get very very far away. Far away from all of these people, especially Vicky, before he got attached and discovered what that sort of pain felt like. He just wasn't at all prepared to deal with that fallout thanks.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:51 am

"Yep, my gaming system unless you want the screen down here so you can play too?" She offered, having pulled all of it out and only needing to hock it up now. She had a bag of games to pick from that was resting beside her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 am

"I don't... really game." Esk told her. He rolled onto his side. "Have fun." He told her blankly.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:34 am

"Maybe you should pick it up. Its pretty nice for anger management." She commented before heading to bring her portal screen to the top bunk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:36 am

"I don't need anger management." He snapped.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am

Vicky popped her head down, hanging gracefully upside down, "And then why you just snap at me?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:39 am

He glared. "Go play your game, let me sleep."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:41 am

She sighed, "Fine. Ever wonder if people try to become your friend but find your walls to hard to scale?" She commented before popping back up and started to put the screen on the wall.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next