Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 9 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 9 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:37 am

Vicky stretched, "Depends on how much she keeps in bickering when she gets injured." She chuckled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 9 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:07 am

Hytar snickered. "sssatare are tough and ssstuborn, getting one to ssstay on bedressst is an exercissse in futility."

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 am

"You'll be surprise how well tying one done does work." She softly grinned, "Our captain, bless his soul has medical talent but no patience."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 am

Dawn shook her head and chuckled softly "And all I had to do was ask her"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:21 am

Hytar laughed. "They value their freedom, which issss ssstrange for sssuch a militarisssed culture. But ssso long asss you make them think they're in control of the sssituation, you can get them to do a lot "
He smirked at his son.

Esk didn't much want to get involved in this conversation, so went with Abner to check out their quarters.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am

Vicky absently yawned and tagged along, wnating to get her gaming system put up anyway.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Hytar watched Vicky leave and smirked. Her company didn't seem to be improving Esk's mood just yet but maybe she could relieve some of that... tension.

Esk slumped into his bunk and grunted a vague thank you at Abner who bowed and scurried off.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Vicky quickly notice something and smirked, "Y'know he bunked us together right?" She grinned, heading to her bag to unpack her portable system.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Dawn watched the others then went to check out her room.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Esk sighed. "of COURSE he did, because my father will do anything to make sure I regret tracking him down." He sounded bitter. "Maybe I should have just shot the asshole."

--

The rooms were small and fairly sparten, it was not a big ship. 2 people to each room, so Dawn and Luka were sharing.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Dawn didn't mind sharing with Luka at least for the few days they would be here. She didn't have much with her anyway
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Vicky mused, "Well I have a hearing piece so you can sleep while I game. Not as if I can actually sleep." She sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:14 pm

"I'm a heavy sleeper." He remarked flatly. "Had to be with my asshole family. " He shook his head.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:15 pm

She chuckled, "Some of my games has alot of screaming."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:41 pm

"Oh screaming I can tune out. " Esk told her matter of factly. "Screaming, yelling... howling.. also loud banging sounds of people or things trying to break doors down. Also crying and sobbing and slamming doors. " He shrugged. "Yeah, I think it safe to say I can sleep through just about anything now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:43 pm

"Music?" Vicky asked curiously.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 pm

He shrugged. "Beats the screaming. One of my brothers managed to spend a good two weeks screaming pretty much constantly. The others got worried when he stopped making any noise, honestly I was relieved. Kinda hoped he'd just died and saved us the hassle." He shook his head. "no such luck, just went mute or some shit. Still, at least he shut up. I was going to shove a pillow over his head if he didn't."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:04 pm

She shrugged, "No different then the war nightmares Acus have."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 pm

"You ever tempted to smother him just to shut him up?" He asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:13 pm

She snorted, "And have him shred me? No thanks."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Esk snorted. "You're a cyborg, what do you care about a little shredding?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:17 pm

"This skin isnt cheap." She remarked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Esk shrugged. "can you even get properly hurt?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 pm

"In what aspect?" She asked him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:33 pm

He looked at her. "Well you clearly feel physical sensation, or you're a really good actor." Either was possible really. "But... can you actually be damaged enough to die? or be in any real danger from injury?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Vicky softly chuckled while sitting on the floor, "Yes, I can feel sensations just like anyone living being. Damage wise, I have gotten myself pretty bang up a few times in the pass, piss off my mechanic too. So yea I can probably die if hit or shot at enough times, this is my only body after all. Whatever battery it uses seems to have no limit since I been around for 300 years." She shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:51 pm

"Three hundred? Damn." She looked good for an old chick. "How'd you end up stuck in a tin can then?" He asked, charming as ever obviously.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next