Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 5 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:54 pm

"Oh goodie, guess this won't be the last time I get to see esk." She grinned, "Guess I better pack the bikini~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 5 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Dawn nodded and stood, looking to the key then around at the others again "Until morning then." She said softly.

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:00 pm

Hytar collected his things and smirked to his son and Vicky.
As he passed he whispered to Vicky "try not to break him too badly, he'sss not too bright but he'sss ussseful in a fight."
He left them alone.

Luka hurried after Dawn, she really didn't want to be alone with these people.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Vicky grinned, noting how they were all alone, "come on, any normal man would be jumping on my offer..and under." She deviously grinned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Esk scowled at her. "I dread to think what sort of filth you're carrying. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 pm

She snickered, "I am purely STD free then you, I do make sure any partners I have are tested."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Dawn looked to Luka then glanced back to the door "That was odd" She said quietly
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Luka nodded. "I agree." She stuck close, looking at her key. "D... do you mind if I bunk with you tonight? I don't really want to be alone." She admitted.

---

Esk got out of his chair and tried to edge away. He really didn't know how to deal with women, or flirting, or any of this. "Why are you doing this?" He asked flatly, eying the exit.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:12 pm

"Because in all honesty I find you cute, annoying but cute." She shrug and causally stood up herself.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:16 pm

He frowned, confused. "What?" Cute? seriously? What was he, 12? ffs.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:17 pm

"Would handsome stroke your ego better?" She snickered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:18 pm

Dawn looked to Luka then shrugged and nodded "Why not, Safety in numbers, right?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:22 pm

"I don't need my ego stroked." He snapped.

---

Luka looked grateful. "Thank you. Do.. do you think we'll find him? your uncle that is, and that we'll be able to free him?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:26 pm

She grinned and with his location easily got him cornered between her and the wall, "Oh? With all the pent up tension once would specially think you would need to release some pent up 'steam'." She purred softly into his lips.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Dawn shrugged then nodded, straightening her back "We have to." She said as if that would make it work out right in the end.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Luka nodded. "Understood." She really hoped this Hytar man knew what he was doing.

---

Esk backed into the wall and for just a moment looked utterly terrified. "I don't have any pent up... steam" He struggled with the words, yeah that was a complete lie. He looked conflicted, half frightened and half aroused, it was most unsettling to him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:36 pm

She giggled, "My sensors tell me other wise." She teased him sweetly, "As I said..I know some very good hotels on this station~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Dawn simply went to her assigned room, going in to look around the room curiously
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:55 pm

"We already... have rooms.." He tried to edge away from her.

---

Luka followed, she really.. REALLY didn't want to be on her own here.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 pm

She grinned, "Well that does save money." She was letting he run for it if he wanted, not as if he could escape from her on a ship.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Dawn looked around the room then went over to take a seat with a sigh "I want you to know that you don't have to come if you don't want to Luka. I don't want to get you hurt."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Luka smiled softly and dumped her things in the corner. "I said i'd come, and I meant it. " She sat down opposite Dawn. "I'm not just some dumb lost kid Dawn, I was an Imperium pilot. I know how to handle myself in a fight, so don't worry about me. " She tried to look reassuring but she really was just a kid despite her experience. "I'm worried sure, but not enough to abandon you. If these men turn out to be not entirely trustworthy, you have my word, i'll shoot them both." She looked grim.

--

Esk managed to get out of her grasp and hesitated a few steps away, as if not sure if she'd chase him or not. Conflicted, confused and more than a little embarrassed, he opted to make a hasty retreat to his room for the night.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:15 pm

Vicky grinned and went to check out her room..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Esk paced his room, frustrated. He certainly wasn't used to women being interested in him, and no way had he ever imagined one could actually touch him. It was all a bit too much to take in. She was gorgeous though, argh. No, it was some sort of trick, she was just doing it to mess with him, she was taunting him to see if he'd take the bait. Then she'd do something humiliating, he just knew it.

He'd continue pacing and thinking in circles till he was too exhausted to continue and climbed into bed for the night, setting his weapons beside the bed just in case. He was a little paranoid about being attacked in the night.

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 pm

Vicky, being a being that couldn't sleep decided that poor esk needed more messing and as he went to bed he would get a sweet gentle knock on the door. She wore something a bit more..pleasing for a male's eye, specially a young virgin male.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 pm

He frowned at the knock and drew his gun, climbing out of bed to answer. He was only in his undergarments. He opened the door a crack, suspicious.
"you again?" He was a little surprised to see Vicky, particularly dressed as she uh.. was. "w.. what do you want?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:28 pm

She grinned, "Just want to talk." She said truthfully, bemused by the way he opened the door, "Can I come in?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next