Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 3 Empty Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

both esk and dawn were dumped on the station, SD had sent them infomation of which planet ti head towards to meet them.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:33 pm

"And I want no part of it. " He glared back.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Random station (where the slavers left Esk and Dawn)

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:35 pm

He growled, fist balled but was listening to dawn request to stop, "Ready to leave?" He asked her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Dawn looked from one to the other then nodded. "I guess so"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:44 pm

"Good luck sweetheart." Esk told Dawn. "You're gonna need it."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Acus snorted and gestured for Dawn to follow, "Sorry.."he said to her once out of asshole hearing.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Dawn waved to Esk then followed Acus. "She said you wouldn't go after her, but she couldn't afford to free both of us. She made a work deal with him to not become a slave."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:13 pm

"There, a agreement between us." He sighed, "This is probably the only thing that'll oet her truly be free ironically enough. I can explain on the ship."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Dawn nodded and followed him quietly to the Silver Devil.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:38 pm

---After his call from Dawn ----

Esk wasn't entirely convinced this was his best idea, in fact, he was fairly certain he was going to regret this immensely. However, he knew deep down that his tracking skills only went so far. Attempts to trace Dawn's uncle had hit a dead end, slaves seldom kept their names or identities once they were caught and sold on, and Esk's “charming” nature hardly endeared him to those who might be able to shed further light on the man's whereabouts.
He needed someone with infinitely more charisma, someone who knew how the slave trade worked, someone he really... really didn't want to have to speak to.
But what choice did he have? It was this or have Dawn's debt hanging over his head indefinitely, and at some point she'd come for it, and likely bring her asshole friends. He didn't fancy another encounter with Acus and his crew, not if he could help it.

Thankfully this man wasn't hard to find, in fact, by the smug smirk on his face, he'd rather been expecting this visit.

Esk entered the bar warily, eyes narrowing at the other man. It took every ounce of self control he had not to simply draw his gun and shoot the smug bastard, he gritted his teeth as he approached.

The other man just smiled. He had golden skin, flecked with the same shining scales as Esk. His eyes were the same amber colour too, one was clouded over, a deep scar running across that side of his face. His brown hair was tied back, strands tucked behind pointed ears. His features were sharp, almost elven and his posture self assured, verging on regal.

“Oh do ssstop with the sscowling.” He spoke with a hissing lisp. “It's quite unbecoming.”

Esk glared and sat down opposite, looking wary and uncomfortable.

“I've been exsspecting you.” The other man smiled that smug little smile of his.

Esk's hand balled into a fist, oh how he'd love to smack him.
“So you're still keeping an eye on me then father?” He asked, his tone dripping with contempt.

“Of coursse, what can I sssay Ssstellan, you're career trajectory... fassscinatesss me. I'm curiousss to sssee what you do with all thisss missssdirected rage, and how long it takesss before you get yourssself killed in sssome brutal manner.”

Esk growled softly. “Then you know about the slavers.”

His father nodded. “We would have intervened had that female not sssolved that little problem for usss. “

Esk shuddered, suddenly extremely grateful to Dawn. Owing her a debt was far less painful than owing this man anything.
“She wants me to find her uncle.” He spoke flatly.

His father nodded. “Then go find him.” He waved a hand dismissively.

“He was taken by slavers, the trail's gone cold. I... “ He winced, speaking through gritted teeth. “I need your help.”

“mmm? Sssorry, I didn't quite hear you clearly. Would you mind repeating that?” His father smirked.

Esk banged his fist on the table. “You heard just fine! I know you hate slavers, help me find this man.

“Now why would I want to do that? What'sss in thisss little quessst for me?” He steepled his fingers, watching Esk placidly.

“you get to free a slave. Probably murder a few slavers. Isn't that what you enjoy doing? When you're not taking advantage of women?”

his father chuckled. “My boy, ssstill clinging to your mother'ssss liess? Tisssk tisssk. As i've told you sssso ssso many timesss, your mother... well...ssshe was willing to do abssssolutely anything ssshe could for that brother of yoursss. The ungrateful little brat, why ssshe ever cared ssso much i'll never know. How ISSSS he by the way?” He smiled sickeningly.

Esk glowered. “I have no idea. I haven't seen him in 8 years.”

“mmm, sssuch a dysssfunctional family. You lot make my family look almosssst... normal. Almossst.. ” He snickered.

“I'm not here to talk about my family, will you help me?” Esk was getting frustrated now, this man was always so difficult to speak to.

“mmm, you ssstill aren't explaining to me why I sssshould Ssstellan, I am a VERY busssy man.”

“Bullshit. You're sitting in a fucking bar. I'm surprised you've not got some whore on each arm already.”

“well... it issss sssstill early.”

“I can pay you.”

“My boy, you can't afford my ssservicesss.”

“then what do you want?!” Esk's temper flared once more.

His father just laughed. “You are sssoo eassssy to rile up. You really ssshould work on that temper. What'sss wrong, mother didn't hug you enough?” He raised a hand to his mouth in mock oops. “Oh... of courssse ssshe didn't.”

“I swear to all things sacred old man, I will have your other eye if you mention her one more time. “ Esk rose from his seat, going for his weapon.

His father just laughed. “Oh Ssstellan, much as i'd love to sssee you try, I really can't be bothered kicking your arsssse tonight. I am QUITE comfortable.”

“I'm not about to sit here and endure your bullshit. I can find someone else to help.” Esk spat.

“Relax. Sssit. Order a drink. I'll help you boy, but only becaussse I find your company sssso entertaining. Isssn't it nice? Ssssitting here, pretending to be civilissssed, pretending to be a nice happy family.”

“I hate you with every fiber of my being old man, don't you ever forget that.”

“oh yesss yess, ssso you alwaysss tell me. But here'ssss the thing Ssstellan.. or would you prefer Essskalain? I believe that'sss the Hexenfolke title you're going by now?” He settled back in his chair. “Corrupted one... huh, I didn't peg you for having sssuch a sssenssse of humour.” He waved a hand dismissively. “Anyway, here'sss the thing. You may hate me, but I am the ONLY chance you ever have of controlling that ability of yoursss. Wouldn't you like to be able to touch living thingssss Essssk? To actually feel the embrace of a sssupple young woman? or.. man if you ssso desssire. I'm not one to judge. A kisss? A sssimple hug. Poor poor child.. Wouldn't it be nice for people not to be afraid of you. “

Esk glared. “You can't help me.”

His father shrugged. “I wouldn't offer if I didn't think I could child. Ssso... tell me about thisss uncle you're sssearching for. “

Esk sat back down, watching the other man suspiciously.

“Oh go on, I haven't got all night.” His father snapped.

Esk sighed and gave him the details Dawn had provided.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:21 pm

---a few days later--- A conference room on a random space station.

Esk paced up and down as they waited for the Silver Devil crew to arrive, He couldn't help it, he was hardly looking forward to another encounter with those people and fully expected to be smacked in the head or worse as soon as they walked in the room.

His father watched him, rolling his eyes as he leant back in his chair. "Ssssit down boy. Relax. You're making me exhausssted jussst watching you."

"Unlike YOU old man, I can't just relax." Esk snapped.

The other man snorted. "ssso I noticssed. At the very leassst ssstop that damned pacing before I ssshoot you in the leg."

Esk stopped, glaring at his father with contempt.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:26 pm

Vicky would be causally leaning in the door way as she watched the family bickery. Her arms crossed she wore her prefer outfit; a tank top with skinny type jeans and mid calve boots. Attached to her right thigh was a simple hand pistol and to her left about three daggers, around her right bicep was also a dagger. Causally she smirked with this bemused look, "Don't worry, the cranky one is ship side. So your the one that fathered this poor bastard?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:29 pm

The older man snickered and stood up, extending a clawed hand to shake. "Unfortunately. He isss rather a dissssapointment wouldn't you agree?"

Esk scowled.

"I am Hytar-Jal't, of courssse you've already met my wayward ssson. Pleassse, ssssit. You too Ssstellan."

Esk glowered even more and begrudgingly sat down.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:35 pm

Vicky calmly shook it with a firm hold, "more of a annoyance in all reality, though at least I dont have to live through any more moral arguements about my proffession. My companions shall be here shortly."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:42 pm

Dawn walked in, looking to the two males as she came in.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 pm

Luka followed, her injuries were healing well and she wasn't about to be told she couldn't walk around any more damnit. She was armed, just in case and looked around warily, shooting Esk with a steely glare.

He smirked back at her.

"Nice to see you up and about." He remarked flatly.

"Asshole." Luka spat.

Hytar chuckled. "now now, letssss try to be civil. Don't taunt the poor girl"

He shook Dawn and Luka's hands too and invited them to sit.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:56 pm

"Yea no need to make the girly man there loose it." Vicky smirked as she openly taunted esk

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:57 pm

Dawn shook his hand then went to take a seat.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:04 pm

"This from a half a woman like you? Get over yourself robot girl." Esk spat.

Hytar sighed and sat down again. "Can we sssave the bickering and childisssh insssult hurling till later?"

He addressed Dawn now. "It isss your uncle we have been sssearching for yess?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Vicky smirked sweetly, "At least I don't kidnap to get what I want." She purred.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Esk growled. "What are you insinuating you disgusting machine?"

Hytar rolled his eyes and decided to just ignore them. He smiled to Dawn and Luka.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:15 pm

"Yes, my mother's brother." Dawn said with a nod, also choosing to ignore the other two
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Hytar handed her a pile of paperwork, including details of slave auctions and sales of Pandorians. He'd even dug out a photo of the man in question and matched it to the auctions themselves, tracking down a slave ID number.
"Isss thisss the man?" He asked. Pointedly ignoring Esk and Vicky.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:26 pm

She shrugged, "Correction, part machine boy. I am not some andriod thank you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:27 pm

"yeah because that's so much better. " He looked her up and down distastefully. "you're nothing more than a trumped up sex bot and you know it."

flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:28 pm

"Hey, it has it perks as a assasin." She causally grinned, have seriously no shame, "Can't blame me for what my creator decided to design my body."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 pm

"How much of you is even REAL?" Esk looked at her with clear disgust.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:31 pm

"Mm, not too real to be able to do this and not die." She held this devious look, and like a viper she grabbed his collar and pulled him into a well pratice french kiss.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next