Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

5 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You would notice the smaller ship among the giants, docked to the space port it was in search of new crew members after the last few... left suddenly.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 2 Future-spaceships-bellow-a-earth-736x459

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 am

"Sorry, normally folks if they even bother come one at a time." He stated to dawn, " What are your skills also...?" He also looked at Luka, "Prove your worth then you have a life time of payment until you quit or die."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:48 am

"The others before us, what became of them?" Tala asked. "If you've made a habit of letting your employees die in the past, then you must also prove that you're competent."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 am

"90% of the time tjey died from gambling debit to the wrong people. I pay off my crew members debit once and then after that they are on their own. The other ten percent died due to stupidity in all honesty."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:32 am

The minotaur twitched her ears, satisfied with that explanation. "That seems too generous to gamblers, but it speaks well of your honor."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 am

Luka nodded at Tala's statement. "The bovine makes a good point." Still, she was pretty desperate. A little mortal peril well, it was better than starving and freezing on the streets. She saluted awkwardly. "Sir, I will prove myself worthy. " At least he hadn't argued she was too young or too female to pilot a ship yet.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:01 am

Kooshie wrote:The minotaur twitched her ears, satisfied with that explanation. "That seems too generous to gamblers, but it speaks well of your honor."
"Eh, it a tradition among my kin army that sorta stuck." He chuckled, looking at Luka, "Good, dont care how old or young you are or what gendee either you pull your weight or end up space food." He snorted firmly.

"Well, shall we show them their pathetic rooms?" Vicky asked.

"For being "pathetic" why so you stay here so much?" The captain shot back.

"Because i have my own shuttle captain cock." She smirked, "I mean, if your kind use human terms for gender cock is another word for rooster right?" She asked innocently.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 am

Tala knew many a bull would have taken offense at being called a bovine, but she didn't care that much, herself. Besides, the Luka looked as if she had barely punctured her egg sac a week ago, one needed to be patient with the very young.
"Roosters may interfere with my sleep," she said, missing the innuendo entirely, "Which could cause problems."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 am

The swarm looked excited, or at least as excited as that strangely blank face of theirs could convey.
They had been listening intently to the conversation around them, and now stared up at Vicky with shining black eyes. "It is also a crass term for male genitalia in some terran cultures" they then started to ramble to themselves multiple other terms for the same organ.

Luka looked embarrassed and shuffled her feet, lowering her head so they couldn't see the blush creeping across her face.

"Yes let's... see our rooms." She choked out.

The swarm seemed oblivious and continued their list.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 am

The look on Acus face was priceless, "Keep on rattling and i will buy bug spray before we leave." He threaten the swarm.

Vicky just busted up laughing, trying to not roll on the floor at the chain of events.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 am

The swarm fell silent immediately.

If they could scowl they would, instead they just stared up at Acus with that wide black face of theirs.

"Have we offended?" They asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 am

"You have my gratitude, Swarm," Tala said, unembarrassed. "Common is a terrible language to learn. You have not offended."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 am

The swarm turned back to Tala and nodded. "Then we are thankful. We are useful."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:49 am

"It... Just somethings dont need to be rattled in public." He said dryly, "Follow me."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:02 am

The minotaur snorted and let the others walk ahead of her if they preferred. "You're as modest as heifers. Words are nothing to fear."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 am

He rolled his eyes, "It more that one would make even the most vulgur ass blush if I let her loose." He retorted

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 am

"actually words have a lot of power, depending upon who speaks or writes them" The swarm remarked casually. "Careful words can do much damage, they can be used as a weapon. Words are dangerous in the wrong hands. or should that be mouth?"
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 am

She considered that, then nodded, conceding that the Swarm had made a valid point. "Great speakers can give words power. Vulgarities have no power though, unless the one who says them is very smart."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 am

Vicky gave a dramatic bow, "Thank you love." She chuckled.

Their captain huffed and shook his head, "please... Follow me." He remarked heading up the metals stairs to the quarters first.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 am

Tala followed, taking care to not catch her horns on anything.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 am

"Pretty much until the door says other wise these rooms are open." He stated simply. The size of each one would be confortable for the minotaur

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Dawn listened to the others, waiting for a break in the conversation to look at the captain again. "I am good at a lot of things."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Luka followed cautiously, peering into the rooms critically.

The Swarm happily glided along with the others, mumbling and whispering to themselves.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 pm

The minotaur peered into the rooms, ducking her head slightly to avoid the door frames, but glad to see that she could stand comfortably once she was inside. She threw her duffel bag into the third unclaimed room they passed.
"Are there any others on board besides the ones we've seen?" she asked the captain.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Dawn followed and looked at the rooms, picking one that seemed comfortable enough.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:14 pm

"Nope, unless you count *shit what did i name the other female..* pets." He shrugged.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

"Not roosters, I hope," Tala said dryly. "Are we permitted onto the bridge, or is that an earned privilege on this ship?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 pm

He chuckled, then decided to mess with the cow and let out a hearty crow, "the only rooster here is this one. Anyway unless you know how to defuse every trap placed there i highly dont recommend it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next