Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

5 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 39 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You would notice the smaller ship among the giants, docked to the space port it was in search of new crew members after the last few... left suddenly.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 39 Future-spaceships-bellow-a-earth-736x459

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Dawn shrugged then nodded "We can send a message to father that he is free then and go from there I guess."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 39 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:51 pm

"I wouldn't put that past that guy. He always such a ray of sunshine or is it just me?" Honestly he rather suspected a little of both, he did have a knack for pissing people off.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Starrnico wrote:Dawn shrugged then nodded "We can send a message to father that he is free then and go from there I guess."
"Sounds like a good idea," agreed James. He looked at Acus, "Can we adopt Dawn's uncle?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:12 pm

"Eehhh it mix honestly. Since Silv the peace maker was, ahem since she decided to change crews the peaceful member who kept his ass in place isnt here." She sighed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:15 pm

"Silv, the bird woman right? Made a deal with the slavers." He shrugged. "Maybe she's better off there than with this lot. "
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Acus rubbed his forehead, "no offense but everyone gotta pull their weight around somewhere on this ship..what is his skills?"

--

Vicky smirked, "Believe it or not minus me and her having numerous spats about something she actually kept peace on the ship."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:26 pm

James squirmed. Oh man, was he going to be kicked out of this crew fast. Not that he cared, of course, he reminded himself hastily. He'd be happy to see the last of Acus and his weird ideas.
"He's another guy. I thought you were desperate for guys around here," James said innocently.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:27 pm

"Uncle Rigel is an earth elemental. He is good at a lot of things, mostly maintenance and tech stuff." Dawn said with a shrug.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:38 pm

"Mechanic?" Acus asked Dawn, rolling his eyes at James, "Yea and I got one asshole and a sarcastic person, what next?" He commented.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Dawn nodded and smiled a little "Yeah, dad and I dabbled, uncle had a shop."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:43 pm

James feigned a hurt look, "Captain, how could you say such a thing about me? I only speak the most kind and sincere of words!"
Slightly more seriously he added, "Oh good, we can adopt your uncle then. I like him."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:00 pm

"The he is hired." Acus said with a grin, after shooting a annoyed look at James, "Ahem, shall I bring up the 18+ songs you sing?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Dawn looked to James curiously at that, wondering what Acus was talking about
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:20 pm

James shook his head, grinning. "I'm sure you have terrible taste in inappropriate music. I'll select the crude playlists around here, thank you."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:22 pm

He retorted, "Who says I listen to music at all?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm

(I misread your post, ahaha, sorry)

"You're missing out, then. Music is great," James said. He folded his arms defensively, "And most of the stuff I sing is only suggestive, not explicit. So there."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:24 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Oh I heard some of the songs, they are not just suggestive." Acus snorted.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:31 pm

"Gotta annoy you somehow," James said lightly. "I don't sing those sorts of songs around the others so much."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:34 pm

-.- "Its because I'm your owner isnt it? Between you and vicky I'm going to loose my sanity."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:49 pm

James leaned against a counter. "Would you rather I mutter 'yes Sir' or 'no Sir' and keep my eyes on the floor?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:50 pm

"Would rather not lose my sanity and not have you go become a mindness droid..?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:57 pm

James' eyes flashed with fear for a split second. "Idle threat, or should I be worried?" he asked, once he was almost composed again.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 pm

He sighed rubbing his forehead, "that wasn't supose to be a threat...never mind." He turned to leave, "I'll be in my quarters." Aka his code word he was going to get drunk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 pm

Dawn looked from one to the other as they bickered back and forth. She shook her head and sighed, heading for the door "You two are sounding like a couple, that's just odd to hear right now, so I am going to find something to eat." She said on her way out, not staying to hear a retort.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:10 pm

James watched them go, muttering under his breath in annoyance. Yeah, maybe he should stop being so hard on Acus. Also try and keep Dawn out of the arguments altogether; she didn't need to hear it.
He looked around the med bay, decided all was clear, and hurried after Acus. "Hey, can we talk a moment?" he asked.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39