Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

5 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 37 Empty Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

You would notice the smaller ship among the giants, docked to the space port it was in search of new crew members after the last few... left suddenly.

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 37 Future-spaceships-bellow-a-earth-736x459

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:59 pm

"Eh just need a temp skin patch until I get to my mech" she said sheepishly, "Stupid me forgot to turn off the pain sensors before firing at the dude." She fumbled with getting her door open.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One - Page 37 Empty Re: Upon Silver Devil: Chapter One

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:03 pm

"You can turn them on and off? That sounds extremely useful." He stood outside, not really sure what he was meant to do.

flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:08 pm

"You can come in, I probably am gonna need your help actually." Vicky remarked entering her respectably clean room which had weapons lining the walls. She went to her dresser and dug around a bit before pulling out a roll of 'skin'. "And yea it very helpful, until your skin is already torn and then you cant shut it off until you put temp skin on it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:10 pm

He hesitantly entered her room, looking around curiously.
"That seems like a pretty major design flaw." He remarked. "What do you need me to do?" Now first aid was actually something he COULD do, mostly. He got hurt rather a lot after all.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

"Wasnt me who design it." She took off her layers of clothing then pulled out a knife, "cut about a rought size and shape of the gun wound from this and then place it on. It'll meld into my other skin." She carefully laid on the comfortable looking bed to explose the wound.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 pm

He did as he was told, cutting a scrap just big enough and carefully pressing it against the wound, watching it meld in in fascination.
He also tried very hard not to look too much at her whole toplessness but damnit, she was hot, he was a guy, she was hot... Ahem.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Vicky didnt mind as she grabbed the sheet in pain, hissing slightly at the pressure feeling the skin meld, "I hate this part.." She grumbled once it finished she managed to turn off the pain sensors she sat up rolling her shoulders, "Thanks."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 pm

After Dawn got her uncle settled in, she came back out to check on the medical room. She wanted to look up some tests to be sure he was alright.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 pm

"Stop gawking and go pretend to be a competent doctor for once, Slave," Tala told James, "Maybe that other slave needs help."

James stuck his tongue out at the minotaur. "You have got to stop calling me that."

She was right though, with all these people around, there was bound to be some injury that needed fixing. He headed to the med bay.

"Hey," James said, spotting Dawn, "You okay? I'm the new medic, so I'm supposed to ask that."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:35 pm

Dawn looked to James and smiled, holding out a hand to shake "I'm Dawn, part time medic, engineer and whatever else. I was just going to try to figure out what tests I need to run on my uncle to make sure he's well" She replied
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:45 pm

James shook her hand, smiling warmly back. "I'm James. It's good to meet you, Dawn!" He thought for a few seconds, "Did your uncle say what they did to him? I'm guessing a blood test and a bit of waving around the all purpose scanner would be a good place to start?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:07 am

Esk shrugged and stood up again. "So what now?" He idly wondered how long before the captain threw him in the brig again, or threatened him.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:47 am

Dawn shook her head at James' question "He won't speak on the subject to me, but that sounds good." She said and turned to pick up the scanner and blood tester for them.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 am

"Should I be going with you to check him?" James asked awkwardly. It seemed like the sort of thing a medic was supposed to do.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 am

"Well getting quarters set up would probably be the best." She stood up and dug through her dressers for a tank top. "Pretty much as long as you shut up and dont make stupid comments I am doubtful Acus gonna acknowledge your alive unless we are on a mission." She mused, "which now with everyone back I suspect we gonna get one real quick."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 am

"If you want to." Dawn replied then shrugged "I wouldn't mind help"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 am

"Okay, I'll come along," James said. "Seeing as it is the reason I'm here, other than the captain being panicky about the gender imbalance on this ship," he added, amused. "Lead the way, Dawn."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 am

Dawn chuckled softly and glanced to him "Well, once I learn some more, I can help more with the medical." She said then shrugged "Can't help that he hired a lot of females." She said and turned to go to her uncle's room
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:47 am

"I'd like that. My programming as a medic is limited, and my actual experience is even more limited," James told Dawn, following her. He laughed. "I don't understand the captain's concern myself, but at least it got me out of the dealership."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:54 am

Dawn looked to him again and tilted her head "So you aren't a real medic either?" She asked then chuckled and shook her head "Oh well, I have been studying when I can to learn more." She said and knocked before going in the room
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 am

"I'm just programmed to be a general purpose android, and I never really bothered to learn medical stuff," he said cheerfully, "I've been doing some reading, but it'll be a while before I'm useful for more than first aid."
He followed her into the room, looking around curiously.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:02 am

"I am what the terrans once called a jack of all trades myself. I know a little about a lot of stuff, but I don't specialize in any." Dawn said as she went over to Rigel to start scanning him with the scanner.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 am

"Hey, man," James said to Rigel, "How're you feeling?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:06 am

"Tired" Rigel said and looked to James then to Dawn and fell quiet, letting her scan him.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:13 am

"You'll be okay, Buddy," James said sympathetically, "Slavery's some nasty crap, but you can bounce back from it." He leaned against the wall and let Dawn do all the work.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:18 am

Dawn did what she knew, drawing his blood and getting the info she could then looking to James then Rigel and back "Maybe he will tell you something, being a stranger and all." She said quietly then left to go to the medical room and start the tests to make sure he was alright.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:24 am

James looked at Rigel thoughtfully. "So, how long were you out there? You look like your brain's been through a pulverizer."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next