Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars City Five

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mars City Five - Page 3 Empty Mars City Five

Post by Kooshie Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am

First topic message reminder :

The ship would be connected to a folding tunnel that curved underground, allowing passengers to move though the spaceport without breathing Martian atmosphere. Starr and Asher would be able to follow that to a larger hallway equipped with moving walkways, which would eventually lead them to the spaceport exit, and into the massive biodome that contained Mars City Five.
There would be quite a lot of androids around, guiding visitors, or otherwise busy. They had shiny "MegaBrainTech Android" badges, and looked very official.

"It's always interesting to be home," commented Asher, "I don't think I like it."

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Mars City Five - Page 3 Empty Re: Mars City Five

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 4:09 pm

The man froze, holding a deer in the headlights look as she hugged him. Truthfully, he was grateful for it, but didn't know how to respond with what happened recently and onsite as just placed his hands on her shoulders. He looked at her sadly. "I... What do I say? Would Isera even let me say it?..."

Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The man froze, holding a deer in the headlights look as she hugged him. Truthfully, he was grateful for it, but didn't know how to respond with what happened recently and onsite as just placed his hands on her shoulders. He looked at her sadly. "I... What do I say? Would Isera even let me say it?..."
She sighed, "The child already suspects it... Believe me." Weakily she smirked while pulling away, "My kids hated it, since whenever they hid after doing something bad me or my husband only had to use that connection to find them." She softly chuckle.

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 6:22 pm

Merith was silent for several seconds before finally sighing, "All right. I'll... Talk to her." He frowned, "But... I have no idea what to say."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith was silent for several seconds before finally sighing, "All right. I'll... Talk to her." He frowned, "But... I have no idea what to say."
"Who would?" She softly mused, "Though.. I hope you know how to get back..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Merith paused, then chuckled lightly. "I know how." Suddenly he swiped a kiss onto her lips and began to stride away quickly in a mischievous manner.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Heny sputtered as she became highly flustered and what insult came to her head came out of her lips as gibberish as she bolted after him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Merith couldn't help but burst out laughing, bounding towards Vestia as he was chased by the woman, making sure he never ran too far away from her.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith couldn't help but burst out laughing, bounding towards Vestia as he was chased by the woman, making sure he never ran too far away from her.
Heny plotted sweet revenge for this as she kept up to him, holding plans to tackle his ass once he stopped long enough to do so.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Merith ran on to Vestia, still giggling like a school child.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Heny managed to pick up speed and as he entered the ship he would feel about 110 pounds launch into him at decent speed. Heny felt herself knock the wind out of her lungs in the process but the though of knocking Merith on to his ass was worth it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Merith yelped, but was almost dead laughing underneath her as he twisted around and suddenly wrapped his arms around her. "Hello, Beautiful."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 20, 2016 8:59 pm

Shane wandered the Mars colony, looking at the different ships that were docked currently and frowning at the stated destinations of the ones that were taking passengers as he moved down the line.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Vestia as always was open for more guests.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Shane paused and looked at the ship in front of him, the only one he could find that was going to Earth and taking passengers. With a quiet sigh, he went to see if anyone was there to talk to him on Vestia "Um, hello?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 9:12 pm

"Hi!" Vestia voice friendly said, "Are you looking to travel with us today?" She asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Miss Heny wrote:"Hi!" Vestia voice friendly said, "Are you looking to travel with us today?" She asked.
Shane blinked and glanced around himself. "Yes, I need a ride to get to Earth. How much would that cost?" He asked, looking for the source of the voice curiously since he had never been on a living ship before.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Miss Heny wrote:"Hi!" Vestia voice friendly said, "Are you looking to travel with us today?" She asked.
Shane blinked and glanced around himself. "Yes, I need a ride to get to Earth. How much would that cost?" He asked, looking for the source of the voice curiously since he had never been on a living ship before.
she gave the price as a bot brought him a brochure, "it will be about a 4-7 day trip."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Miss Heny wrote:
she gave the price as a bot brought him a brochure, "it will be about a 4-7 day trip."
Shane blinked at the bot then smiled "A week is a good estimate. I hope it doesn't take longer than that though. The boss will want me back soon." He said as he took the brochure and looked it over then nodded and pulled out a card to pay for a ticket.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 9:26 pm

The bot took that too and remove the amount from his account. "a The other guests are in the dinning hall, would you like directions?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Fri May 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Miss Heny wrote:The bot took that too and remove the amount from his account. "a The other guests are in the dinning hall, would you like directions?"
"Um, probably should drop my bag in my room first" Shane said, motioning to the book bag like bag he had. It was all the luggage he needed. He noticed that the air seemed heavier with all the different arcana users on the ship, but he didn't know that that was the cause.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2016 8:48 am

As Asher wandered for new skin he would find the ever oh so loved twins talking to a reptile gentleman at one of the smaller cafes known to be owned by a smuggler gang. They both held this annoyed look as they spoke, obviously not liking the news given to them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 21, 2016 8:54 am

Asher hesitated, uncertain whether he should intervene in the twins' affairs. Then he wandered over to see what was happening. "I couldn't help noticing you seemed distressed," he said carefully, "Is everything all right?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2016 8:57 am

The reptile man sighed and stood, "As I said, I convinced them to give you 48 hours to get a ship and supplies and leave before they remove the sanction.... Good luck." He turn to leaved as Thaila rubbed his face.

"Oh just our guild betrayed us for the bounty put on our head that's all." He remarked dryly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 21, 2016 9:04 am

"Oh, nothing unusual, then," Asher commented dryly. "What happens if they catch you?"
He wasn't especially sad to soon be seeing the last of the two, but neither did he want to leave them alone to fend for themselves if they were in a lot of danger.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2016 9:06 am

Kooshie wrote:"Oh, nothing unusual, then," Asher commented dryly. "What happens if they catch you?"
He wasn't especially sad to soon be seeing the last of the two, but neither did he want to leave them alone to fend for themselves if they were in a lot of danger.
"Who knows with the Family, I've heard rumors but no facts."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat May 21, 2016 9:08 am

The android remembered Heny's scars, and shivered. Nobody deserved to encounter the Family. "Want help finding a ship and some supplies?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 21, 2016 9:10 am

Kooshie wrote:The android remembered Heny's scars, and shivered. Nobody deserved to encounter the Family. "Want help finding a ship and some supplies?"
He blink," Uhm do you the black market? That'll be the best place for a ship."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next