Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars City Five

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mars City Five - Page 2 Empty Mars City Five

Post by Kooshie Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 am

First topic message reminder :

The ship would be connected to a folding tunnel that curved underground, allowing passengers to move though the spaceport without breathing Martian atmosphere. Starr and Asher would be able to follow that to a larger hallway equipped with moving walkways, which would eventually lead them to the spaceport exit, and into the massive biodome that contained Mars City Five.
There would be quite a lot of androids around, guiding visitors, or otherwise busy. They had shiny "MegaBrainTech Android" badges, and looked very official.

"It's always interesting to be home," commented Asher, "I don't think I like it."

Last edited by Kooshie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Mars City Five - Page 2 Empty Re: Mars City Five

Post by Starrnico Thu May 19, 2016 12:34 pm

"She must be this 'Isara ' the child called for when she came out." Starr said, frowning at the woman. "She will have a fight if she hurts the child now."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Thaila Would be waiting on the ramp and gave a respectful, yet somewhat fearful head bow to Isera knowing very well that look of death as they spoke quietly to each other..

Admin
Admin

https://vestiaswanderings.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Asher nodded. "That would make sense." He watched the woman carefully, noting Thalia's reaction.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Star nodded and headed for Vestia to board again. "Hello?" She said to the stranger and Thalia.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Isera turned and causally studied Star, "Hello I am Syren guardian Isera, please forgive me on not introducing myself first."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 19, 2016 1:03 pm

"I am called Starr. " she replied and quietly studied the new female. She glanced to thw Mars station then headed into the ship so they couldn't be overheard as they spoke.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Thaila and Sulon took note of Merith leaving and the little hunter was slithered her way over towards him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 1:36 pm

As Maren stepped off of Vestia, he walked away from the docking bays, holding down a fuming rage as well as he could, though his stature and dark glance still parted the crowd, seemingly noticing exactly how miffed he was. In an attempt to cool his head, he deciding to simply observe the sights or grab a bite to eat. While he was eyeing down a menu for a food cart, his ears picked up a distinct voice behind him.

"Well, well, if it isn't old Coward, old Pal. Didn't expect you to be in the rust bucket they call the Sol system. The Family finally coming to run your ass down the galaxy?"

The man sighed, turning to face the figure. His eyes narrowed. "You... Long time no see."

"Evening, Merith! Mind walking with us for a bit?"

There was what appeared to be three humans, two male, one female. All three had bright green lit eyes.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Thaila noted this and while he didn't know them he causally walked up to Merith and the group, "I believe he had prior commitments. Sorry it took so long to get here I had a meeting i had to deal with."

Silently he sent a telepathic message to the other keepers on the ship, hoping they didn't have mental shields up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 1:50 pm

"Oh, you've made friends. Surprising for you, ya' hermit." The female chuckled. Her nose suddenly twitched, more than what a normal human's would. "Let's see..."

She suddenly stepped back, looking woozy, "Shit, man, how many of there are you on one ship? Do you have a target painted on your back, too?"

"Tch!" Merith said, stepping a bit forward in an almost protective manner of Thalia. The girl laughed again, "Dear Merith, has it really been that long? Have you really forgetten how powerful our kin can be? Speaking of..." She sniffed again, "You've met one of us recently... Fairly young... Does she even know what she's getting into? We don't want her hurt."

"You know, for a nuetral party, you always seemed real chum with the family, and now you plan on harassing your own kin?"

"Not harassment. A warning. I don't want another war among my kind because of the Keeper's pathetic little mass mid life crisis."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 1:53 pm

(*this is after Isera and star entered the room with Syren*)

Heny felt the telepathic call, and admittedly got both worried and ticked off Merith actually hasn't seen his child she got shoes on and headed out to see the rather uneven look of things for a fight she ignored Asher request of her staying ship side as she carefully walked over a annoyed look at Merith and a curious one at the group as she felt this hazy feeling that she should know what they are.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Merith spotted Heny and swiveled his head to give Thalia and Sulon and accusing stare. "We'd protect her, she's a friend and an ally. Not to mention, again, your kin does rival ours in power, Vanessa."

"She's untrained."

"But she has raw talent."

"That won't be enough."

He sighed, "If you're going to pester me about it then maybe you should speak to her." He stared at Vanessa evenly. Vanessa actually seemed to hold a pleasured look in the presence of four Keepers. The other two had the same expression. Vanessa shook her head.

"Not me. I'm not suited. You know that."

"What? If you're so worried she doesn't have a mentor, then why can't you take the place?!"

"Because," the woman said matter-of-factly, "She needs the Guild."

"The Guild disbanded."

"Because of your war."

"Then why are you here?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Heny eyed each one, noting there look she crossed her arms warily. Thaila ignored the look having more fear of Isera then Merith at the moment since he seen her wrath before.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:05 pm

"I sensed a displacement of arcana. A mass bulge of it forming into one central point, so to speak." Venessa replied calmly. "So, I went to investigate. Now I know why, with so many of you here." She looked at each of the Keepers thoughtfully. "I suppose I should just wait it out, then. Feed off the conjoined powerhouse until it dissipates." She nodded a bit.

"Well, until then, I suppose I should see you around."

"Wait," Merith said, catching her by the arm before she walked off. All three head turned to look at him, "And the Family?..."

"I should say they won't know about this. I haven't had contact with them in several years. Though it wouldn't do to tempt an Ex-Muse, now would it?" She flashed a bright, sly smile.

Merith stepped back, highly suspicious. "No, it wouldn't."

Vanessa chuckled, "Take care, Merith... You may need it." She began to walk off.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:23 pm

While Heny had many questions her first focus was on the subject that made Merith leave the ship the first place. Thaila cringed at what was the come as the thin hand of Heny slapped Merith straight across the face, "Are you going to honestly let that child leave without at least making sense of that connection she is feeling?"

Thaila grabbed Sulon as she started to fume at Heny action against her prize and was obviously ready to draw blood.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Merith caught Heny's hand, looking down darkly at Heny. "Don't touch me." He said to her, his voice dangerously low. He smacked her hand away, beginning to walk off, "What does it matter now? That child has grown attached to a mother in a cuckoo's nest not her own. If Isera had thought that child's father was that important she would have contacted me. Saying something now might affect the kid negatively."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith caught Heny's hand, looking down darkly at Heny. "Don't touch me." He said to her, his voice dangerously low. He smacked her hand away, beginning to walk off, "What does it matter now? That child has grown attached to a mother in a cuckoo's nest not her own. If Isera had thought that child's father was that important she would have contacted me. Saying something now might affect the kid negatively."
"Do you think even Isera wants the child?" She truthfully remarked, following him like a stubborn puppy. "She came to me when the girl was born, shortly before I was captured." She also followed him because until her memory was back Mars was a new layout to her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Suddenly the man swiveled all the way around to stare at her. He didn't hide the renewed hurt in his eyes. "And not even you told me? Well," his shoulders suddenly slumped as he looked away, "I guess I know where I stand in your eyes." He continued walking. "Tell Vestia that I won't be needing a room any longer. I'll find my own way across the galaxy."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Suddenly the man swiveled all the way around to stare at her. He didn't hide the renewed hurt in his eyes. "And not even you told me? Well," his shoulders suddenly slumped as he looked away, "I guess I know where I stand in your eyes." He continued walking. "Tell Vestia that I won't be needing a room any longer. I'll find my own way across the galaxy."
"she didn't even fucking tell me." Heny snapped, "All she said that visiting one of the other keepers her assisant shacked up a night with them and that was that. You aren't the only flirt left among us!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:37 pm

"Sure. Excuse me, Ma'am? Can you direct me to a hotel?" He had stopped a random passerby, thanking the woman after the instructions were given. He continued walking, still obviously hurt. He was angered with Isera, angered with Heny, angered wth the twins. Sometimes he wondered why he was the one treated like the jackass.
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:39 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:"Sure. Excuse me, Ma'am? Can you direct me to a hotel?" He had stopped a random passerby, thanking the woman after the instructions were given. He continued walking, still obviously hurt. He was angered with Isera, angered with Heny, angered wth the twins. Sometimes he wondered why he was the one treated like the jackass.
Heny stubbornly kept on following, "Merith if I knew I would of told you... I am not that cold hearted. Truth is I am jealous as hell of you at this moment." She said, words she never thought she would honestly say but it was the truth.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Merith said nothing that time, but his eyes were glassy with fury. As he continued walking, his body progressively stiffened more and more, his fists clenched so tight his knuckles were white. "Yeah? Well, talk to Isera. Apparently giving me a chance to actually take responsibility and be a father is too much of an expectation. I doubt she'd let me even have the child, but I'd bet she'd let you keep her."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:Merith said nothing that time, but his eyes were glassy with fury. As he continued walking, his body progressively stiffened more and more, his fists clenched so tight his knuckles were white. "Yeah? Well, talk to Isera. Apparently giving me a chance to actually take responsibility and be a father is too much of an expectation. I doubt she'd let me even have the child, but I'd bet she'd let you keep her."
" Then prove her wrong... So what that speech you said was nothing then?" She remark, shaking her head, "Did you even mean what you said or did you just say it to get me out of my selfish tantrum?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 3:53 pm

He slowed. He said nothing, merely looking away from her if she attempted to make eye contact. He knew she was right, but he was in too much of an uproar to care, and if she expected him to understand why she was hurting and she didn't allow the same, then what was the point of speaking? He simply stood there, looking at nothing in particular. "Well, you said it yourself, sometimes things are just too hard to handle, right?"
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:He slowed. He said nothing, merely looking away from her if she attempted to make eye contact. He knew she was right, but he was in too much of an uproar to care, and if she expected him to understand why she was hurting and she didn't allow the same, then what was the point of speaking? He simply stood there, looking at nothing in particular. "Well, you said it yourself, sometimes things are just too hard to handle, right?"
She listen and did something that might possible give him nightmares but didn't care as she simple hugged him. It was akward admittedly knowing their past and now recent history but she could very well understand the pain. "That when you reach out to others for help... Remember that was one of the thing I did that always pissed you off? I never reached out for help when I needed it."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn The Fox Thu May 19, 2016 4:09 pm

The man froze, holding a deer in the headlights look as she hugged him. Truthfully, he was grateful for it, but didn't know how to respond with what happened recently and onsite as just placed his hands on her shoulders. He looked at her sadly. "I... What do I say? Would Isera even let me say it?..."
Quinn The Fox
Quinn The Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Quinn The Fox wrote:The man froze, holding a deer in the headlights look as she hugged him. Truthfully, he was grateful for it, but didn't know how to respond with what happened recently and onsite as just placed his hands on her shoulders. He looked at her sadly. "I... What do I say? Would Isera even let me say it?..."
She sighed, "The child already suspects it... Believe me." Weakily she smirked while pulling away, "My kids hated it, since whenever they hid after doing something bad me or my husband only had to use that connection to find them." She softly chuckle.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next