Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 5 Empty Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Dawn chuckled and shook her head a little "I don't need a party." She said softly, chuckling.

~~~
Skye looked to the door then came over to open it "Mourn? What's up?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Skye shook her head but turned to go. "Have fun, we should be off tomorrow."

Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four - Page 5 Empty Re: Upon Vestia: Chapter Twenty-Four

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:31 pm

James helped Dawn to get out the panels, doing his very best to be useful, while not damaging his arm. "I wonder what Swarm would think of bees. Maybe they'd be freaked out by them."

~~
Asher looked amused. "All right, we'll leave you two alone. Try not to overwork Amity, he's not in perfect condition yet."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Hewitt waved a hand dismissively. "Don't think this gets you out of another chess match though." He smirked at Asher. He was a better challenge than the drone.
Pleased he ushed Amity into his room and shut the door.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Asher laughed. "I look forward to it." He followed Skye.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Dawn used her air magic to help move the panels into place. She frowned a little then shrugged "I didn't think of that."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 pm

"I wonder if they could trick the bees into thinking they were a swarm of bees," James philosophized. "Now that'd be fun to watch." He helped get the panels aligned right to be fastened together.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:16 pm

"Maybe they could." Dawn said with a shrug as she moved to fasten them in place so they could get to the next one.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 pm

James busily helped her, fastening panels, holding them steady, or whatever else Dawn needed. "Man, I miss Swarm. And all those Silver Devil guys, really. It's just not the same around here without them."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Dawn nodded and kept going , getting things set up for the bee 'pen'. "Yeah, I want them back, and safe."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:40 pm

"At least they notified us, so at least some of them are alive," James said. "Wonder who they appointed as captain, when they left, it looked like Tala was jockeying for the title."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:52 pm

"If she wanted the ship, uncle Rigel would try to give it to her." Dawn said with a shrug. They would be able to finish soon enough.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:54 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," James agreed. "She seems like a pretty good wartime leader, anyway. Not so great with peace though." He looked amused.
"Yay, I didn't break my arm!" he cheered when they finished.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Dawn chuckled and nodded, glad that he hadn't hurt himself. "Good." She said then went to open another box to set up the bee boxes "I will need Ellie to grow some flowers in here before I let the bees set up shop."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:02 pm

"Yeah, think we can have Vestia yell at Ellie to come over here?" James asked. He was still lazy sometimes, okay?
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Dawn glanced to the cameras nearby and smiled "What do you think Vestia, can you get Ellie to come so she can grow flowers?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:28 pm

"Will do!" Vestia notified Ellie.

Ellie had been busily adjusting the nutrient formula for some crops in Hydroponics. She left the crops, collected some seeds and a different nutrient formula, and headed for the former golf course. "Hey guys, what's up?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:03 am

Dawn smiled at Vestia then to Ellie when she came over to the far corner. "Hi Ellie." She greeted then told her about the bees and needing flowers in their enclosure to keep them happy
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 am

"Bees!" Ellie looked interested. "Man, I haven't had to think about bees since I moved to Vestia and got to use her pollination bots. Exciting stuff." She hopped from foot to foot, looking at the bee pen. "I got some clover, dandelion, and alfalfa here, bees like those. You don't mind plants that look kinda like weeds, do you?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 am

Dawn chuckled and shook her head "From what I have read, those are usually the best for animals and medicinal uses anyway, despite looking like weeds. I figured we would want some honey, maybe sell some if we get too much."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 am

"Good." Ellie grinned at Dawn, "Wanna broadcast the seeds for me? It saves sooo much time." She held out the seed bags.

James watched, interested. Magic was cool.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:17 am

Dawn chuckled softly and took the bags, opening them then using her magic to take the seeds and spread them over the ground in the enclosure.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 am

Ellie watched happily. "Oh, can you please duo the nutrient mix too? Just a little dusting of it will be enough." She held out that bag as well.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:33 am

Dawn chuckled and did the same for the nutrient mix. She knew that Ellie liked to see the magic in action.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:44 am

Ellie watched Dawn work, and once Dawn finished, she went to sit down in the middle of the enclosure, taking off her shoes and then placing her palms on the ground. She closed her eyes and focused hard, and gradually the ground began to turn brilliant green with new growth.

James watched, enjoying the magic show. "It's crazy I never even saw magic before joining the Silver Devil," he remarked, "Now I see it all the time, like it's just normal."

"Jealous?" Ellie asked, opening her eyes to look at him.

"Not jealous enough to risk being modded by overconfident Guild people," James said. He didn't have much respect for the Guild, and the person he'd talked to about magical mods had seemed worryingly dismissive of the challenges of modding an entirely different type of android. Better to stay the way he was.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:47 pm

"It is normal to us, at least those of us born to use it." Dawn said with a light shrug, moving back to sit and rest while Ellie did her thing.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 pm

"And for Terrans and androids, it's basically unheard of. The universe never fails to amaze with its coolness," james said.

Ellie grew the plants until they flowered, and then stopped, lying down on the ground and panting a bit. "There you go. The bees will love it."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Dawn nodded and smiled "Yes, they will, thank you for your help. This is becoming quite the community effort here." She said with a smile then looked to Vestia's cameras again "Vestia, do you think you can have a bot bring some refreshments and snacks? I think it's time for a break."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next