Vestia's Wanderings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 21 Empty The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Man that's complicated. " Matt rubbed his head, yeah, that was enough to give anyone a headache. "He's got no moral high ground now though right? Because he's totally got a kid now."
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters
Names: Matt, Kay, Mourn, Swarm, Luka, Esk, Armin, Amity, Hewitt, Ivor, Silence

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 21 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by Kooshie Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 pm

"Believe me, it's weird to me too," Ellie said after she had finished yelling in exhilaration as they flew. "Terrans don't DO magic. They barely admit it exists."

Kooshie
Admin

Characters
Names: Asher, Ellie, Ethan, James, Tala, Vestia, Zara

Back to top Go down

The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three - Page 21 Empty Re: The Guild Capitol: Chapter Three

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 am

Eve smiled, flying over to Earl and Mourn "Yet, here you are, and here we are, on a place built by magic and full of magic users."

Starrnico

Characters
Names: Starr Nico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 am

"Yeah, isn't it weird?" Ellie said. "We're out here now! Surrounded by magic on all sides! What the heck?" She spotted Mourn and waved wildly to him with her bad hand. "HEY MOURN!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 9:47 am

Mourn waved back, regretting taking his grip off and grabbed tightly to Earl again.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 10:45 am

Earl and Eve were happy to fly the pair around, doing their stunts side by side

Moone flew over to Skye, landing in the tree and looking at her sister "Are you alright?"

Skye blinked and looked to Moone, going over to hug her gently "I'll be alright, you go on and have some fun while we are here."

Moone returned the hug before taking off again to fly around the area as Skye headed back to the rooftop.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 am

"Hey Eve!" Ellie eventually called, "Ready to land? I feel loooopy!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 am

Eve chuckled and turned, heading for her room so Ellie could get her seeds back again. She landed gently and would let Ellie go when the Terran could walk straight.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 11:00 am

Ellie stumbled in a semi-straight line over to her bean plants and picked them up to tuck in her pocket. "That was awesome," she said, "Thank you friend!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 11:04 am

Eve chuckled and motioned to a chair "Have a seat for a moment, you look about ready to fall over" She said and went to get them both a glass of water.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 11:06 am

"Thanks," Ellie said, sitting down. "Man, are all Artuvians awesome or am I just lucky? I mean I know I'm lucky, but are you all awesome?" She took the water when it was handed to her and drank it rapidly. Her mouth was dry from yelling.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 11:19 am

"No, not all Artuvians are 'awesome' as you put it" Eve said with a shake of her head "those that don't think the same and cannot at least agree to disagree usually don't stay long here. They try to get back home" She said, drinking her water then looking to the balcony as Earl returned and came in. She got them both some water too and refilled Ellie's cup for her.
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 11:21 am

"Oh well, at least some of you are awesome," Ellie said cheerfully, sipping her water more slowly now. "Have you met many who freaked out being here? Hey Mourn! Hey Earl! How you cuties doing?" she added as they came in.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 11:36 am

Mourn was buzzing, he giggled and gulped down the water when Eve gave it to him. "Fun, like fly. "

---

Swarm watched Skye and followed her, pooling together on the rooftop. --do-- --you-- --need-- --a-- --distraction-- --or-- --a-- --vent?-- they asked.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 11:52 am

"The fanatics 'freak out', then leave." Eve said then shrugged a little "To the rest of us, Rycdos said we are better than magic users since magic cannot affect us, but he never said anything about treating magic users as less. Sometimes being better means treating others better instead of worse."

Earl smiled and took a seat, nodding to Mourn "I like flying with you too, you enjoy the freedom of it."

~~~
Skye shrugged a little and looked to Swarm "I don't know, I just want to not think about religion and that mess for a while. Maybe I should go ahead and get a room here?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 am

"Aww that's so cute how you act nice cause you're better," Ellie said. "When I was better than the aliens I hid from them. Only now I'm here, so never mind that, I chill with ALL the aliens now." She looked happy. "You idea is better, being nice to people instead of hiding. So I guess Rycdos was right."
Ellie logic at its finest.
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Eve chuckled at her twisted logic, but it worked, so. "At the least, we can just agree to disagree with the magic users and not cause hostility where it isn't wanted, which is pretty much what Orel and his family do."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 pm

"That family are religious nuts, aren't they?" Ellie said. "It's nice you've reached a sorta agreement thingy."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 12:11 pm

"Hawk boy family stupid like hawk boy?" Mourn asked. He grinned at Earl and nodded. "Hawk girls no strong enough lift me properly, so just glide. Still fun, but not same."

--

--you-- --intend-- --to-- --remain-- --here-- --then?-- Swarm asked. Well, it made sense she'd stay with her sister.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Eve nodded "Yeah, his family are stricter than most of the rest of us here, but 'normal' for home."

Earl smiled at Mourn, glad he had enjoyed the flying "Hawks are smaller than eagles, and less powerful, though the girls are both children still."

~~
"I have to stay with Moone" Sky said with a nod "I have to protect her as much as I can"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Ellie shook her head. "Isn't religion great? Makes everyone fight," she said sagely, then sipped her water in a musing way. "It's not dumb to be a fundamentalist though. I mean I was and I'm smart."
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Swarm bobbed up and down in a sort of nod. --Seems-- --to-- --us-- --more-- --and-- --more-- --are-- --considering-- --staying-- --indefinitely.-- --children-- --to-- --protect-- --loved-- --ones-- --they-- --don't-- --want-- --to-- --leave.-- --We-- --wouldn't-- --be-- --surprised-- --if-- --most-- --elect-- --to-- --remain-- --until-- --the-- --war-- --is-- --over--

---

Mourn burst into laughter at Ellie's remark.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm

"Hey!" Ellie said at Mourn's laughter. "What's that supposed to mean?"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Mourn kept laughing. "You funny Terran." he told her.
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 12:27 pm

The eagles were quiet as they drank their water now.

~~
Skye nodded and jumped over the railing again so she could get to the lobby quicker "I know Swarm, we want to be with our loved ones to keep them safe, that's a feeling most of us share."
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by flying_purple_monkfish Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Swarm followed Skye. --there-- --is-- --they-- --say-- --safety-- --in-- --numbers.-- --but-- --are-- --you-- --certain-- --you-- --wish-- --to-- --move?--
flying_purple_monkfish
flying_purple_monkfish

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Kooshie Thu May 04, 2017 12:34 pm

Ellie rolled her eyes, then laughed. "Fine, I'm funny. Ready to go home? I'm tired from the flying!"
Kooshie
Kooshie
Admin

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Thu May 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Skye looked to Swarm and frowned "What do you mean? If anyone is going to fight, they will take Vestia, so we would have to have a place to stay, right?"
Starrnico
Starrnico

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next